Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. (4994 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2022
embarassed
It all started when I met a lady in a suya joint. I don't know her before but she looked like someone in need. After buying the suya,I started walking away. To my surprise,she ran to me and started begging that she doesn't have a place to stay for the night and she's stranded and if she could stay in my house for the night. To God who made me,I couldn't turn her down because she was crying seriously. I said okay and she followed me to my house which was not far from aboki's shop.
We got home. She kept thanking me that God will bless me for letting her stay with me for night. I asked her about her name,she said 'Precious'. I asked why she was stranded. She said that she was supposed to meet her brother but he had an accident,bla bla bla. She would have slept in a hotel but she didn't have enough money.
The question that bothered me most was why she wanted to stay with me when there were other people there. I shrugged it off and shared the suya with her,I'm a good Samaritan indeed. Immediately,she dozed off. I laid her properly on my bed. I didn't sleep on it oo. Me ke?
I live in a single room but I have a small sofa. I slept on it. Some crying sounds woke me up. I quickly switched on my phone light and saw her crying. I asked what happened,she said she's feeling cold. She was shivering seriously.
I gave her my cardigan,she said no.
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2022
FhiBi:
embarassed
It all started when I met a lady in a suya joint. I don't know her before but she looked like someone in need. After buying the suya,I started walking away. To my surprise,she ran to me and started begging that she doesn't have a place to stay for the night and she's stranded and if she could stay in my house for the night. To God who made me,I couldn't turn her down because she was crying seriously. I said okay and she followed me to my house which was not far from aboki's shop.
We got home. She kept thanking me that God will bless me for letting her stay with me for night. I asked her about her name,she said 'Precious'. I asked why she was stranded. She said that she was supposed to meet her brother but he had an accident,bla bla bla. She would have slept in a hotel but she didn't have enough money.
The question that bothered me most was why she wanted to stay with me when there were other people there. I shrugged it off and shared the suya with her,I'm a good Samaritan indeed. Immediately,she dozed off. I laid her properly on my bed. I didn't sleep on it oo. Me ke?
I live in a single room but I have a small sofa. I slept on it. Some crying sounds woke me up. I quickly switched on my phone light and saw her crying. I asked what happened,she said she's feeling cold. She was shivering seriously.
I asked why,she replied that she misses her boyfriend a lot and she wishes that he was here. I kept quiet. She started begging me to sleep with her. shocked
I was speechless. Is she mad? I should sleep with her,she's a stranger to me. I can't do it. I have a girlfriend who I love very much. But temptation....
I was really tempted because she's beautiful buuuut,my mind was judging me,I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend but she can never find out unless I tell her. I told precious that I can't do it,that I have a girlfriend and she's a stranger.
She said she's going to die if I don't do it. At first I didn't believe her. I noticed goose bumps on her body. I don't know how it happened,I did it. I slept with her. She was sweet but I wasn't happy. She fell asleep next to me. I felt ashamed and guilty. I wore my clothes back and went back to sleep on the sofa. Morning came,I asked her about last night,she said she enjoyed it and she slept better. Oh my God.
I made breakfast,she ate. She told me that she was leaving. Thank God. I gave her five hundred as transport fare. Good luck to her.
She left. I was happy.I told my girl what happened. She forgave me. I felt like a heavy load was taken away from me. I lived my life normally until...
Precious came back but with a round belly. She's pregnant that's for sure. What she came back for,I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by awoniyi1236(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2022
grin What’s the title of the movie ?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2022
She came back and said she's pregnant for me. undecided I don't believe her. It's only one night oo,not even up to one hour sef. I just proposed to my girlfriend and we're planning to marry next month.
This Precious has landed me in trouble,she keeps insisting that I'm the father and she says her brother will kill her if he finds out. He will only pardon her if I agree to marry her.
What do I do?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin What’s the title of the movie ?
Triple trouble. grin

10 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by apostle96: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2022
You will do is that you will stop lying as from today
Go get ur APV

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by gracealonev: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2022
apostle96:
Go get ur APV

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Franzinni: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Nice structure of story but sounds like Nollywood ... It is just not plausible unless she remote your head ... That would have made a more believable story ... Then you need more confict ... Why not add that the brother who had accident was a soldier and he is now we'll and was at your door with the pregnant girl ... You can even add that they broke your toothpick leg and formatted your coconut head with boot ... Then guess what.... You can now use that avenue to beg for money on nairaland... Just ask your friend to dress you up like who collect mending ... Then snap you and post it ... You know these nairaland people are not very blessed with iQ.

And you can add a ploy twist that the child is not yours becasue you are impotent ... You get . Good luck ... Mark Twain of Gen z. angry grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by onomeabuja: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2022
FhiBi:
embarassed
U mean u put ur Okro prick inside her potopotor
Thunder go scatter that ur okro prick grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Pickmycall: 3:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Make una no mind the op.Imaginary story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by duduade: 3:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Person will just wake up one day and start a thread after watching too many Nigerian movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by falcon01: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Ok immediately I saw precious, I stopped reading. The story is a lie

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Franzinni:
Nice structure of story but sounds like Nollywood ... It is just not plausible unless she remote your head ... That would have made a more believable story ... Then you need more confict ... Why not add that the brother who had accident was a soldier and he is now we'll and was at your door with the pregnant girl ... You can even add that they broke your toothpick leg and formatted your coconut head with boot ... Then guess what.... You can now use that avenue to beg for money on nairaland... Just ask your friend to dress you up like who collect mending ... Then snap you and post it ... You know these nairaland people are not very blessed with iQ.

And you can add a ploy twist that the child is not yours becasue you are impotent ... You get . Good luck ... Mark Twain of Gen z. angry grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Kingluqman(m): 5:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Iku pa e!!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Kingluqman:
Iku pa e!!!!

grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by pendusky(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Nice short movie... Can you give it to yawa skits or Broda Shaggi to act?

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2022
pendusky:
Nice short movie... Can you give it to yawa skits or Broda Shaggi to act?
wink
How?
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2022
FhiBi:

I asked why,she replied that she misses her boyfriend a lot and she wishes that he was here. I kept quiet. She started begging me to sleep with her. shocked
I was speechless. Is she mad? I should sleep with her,she's a stranger to me. I can't do it. I have a girlfriend who I love very much. But temptation....
I was really tempted because she's beautiful buuuut,my mind was judging me,I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend but she can never find out unless I tell her. I told precious that I can't do it,that I have a girlfriend and she's a stranger.
She said she's going to die if I don't do it. At first I didn't believe her. I noticed goose bumps on her body. I don't know how it happened,I did it. I slept with her. She was sweet but I wasn't happy. She fell asleep next to me. I felt ashamed and guilty. I wore my clothes back and went back to sleep on the sofa. Morning came,I asked her about last night,she said she enjoyed it and she slept better. Oh my God.
I made breakfast,she ate. She told me that she was leaving. Thank God. I gave her five hundred as transport fare. Good luck to her.
She left. I was happy.I told my girl what happened. She forgave me. I felt like a heavy load was taken away from me. I lived my life normally until...
Precious came back but with a round belly. She's pregnant that's for sure. What she came back for,I don't know.

Did you cum inside her?
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Shadysen: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
stupid story and stupid simp boy
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by SolarEngr(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Congratulations Baba Ibeji
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2022
I don't read useless stories, immediately I got to where u said, she told you to sleep with her, I just concluded in my mind that youae stupid nd your story is fake. Go and rest please

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by BigYash: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2022
apostle96:
Go get ur APV
Wicked apostle grin
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Brownshoe: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Victor or messi1 is that you
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2022
FhiBi:
embarassed

Pardon me, but you did not do a wise thing by letting her into your house.

You need to be firm when it matters the most, otherwise you are playing with trouble.

Possible things that could have gone wrong by letting a total stranger into your home:

1. She might die in your house. How would you explain it to the police. She is no relative of yours. You don't even know anything about her. The name she gave you may even be false.

2. She may be working with armed robbers.

3. She may be a serial killer.

You took a foolish risk because you can't say no to a woman.
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by westlius(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
OP are u a man or a woman
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by sweetMichael(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Go for DNA..deoxyneobroenclic acid, to be sure if is yours. Who knows if she had the belle befor coming for you. When you see mummy water never run away!
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Divoc19(f): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abortion
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Tenrack: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't read useless stories, immediately I got to where u said, she told you to sleep with her, I just concluded in my mind that youae stupid nd your story is fake. Go and rest please
Kai you're getting feisty by the day. Kilode? You used to be sweet.
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Anunakeeh: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
FhiBi:
embarassed

Many people have landed In prison, robbed, kidnapped and dead because of this your stupidity. I usually say It, 80% of Men around the world are Weaklings when It comes to the Female Human's matter. Naija Men/Guys/Boys are the Worst of all when It comes to being Weak and Simping. For example, If I want to catch Most Nigerian Men/Guys, All I need to do Is Just deploy a damsel to him. That's all.

It's good to help but I'm a Veteran and I always apply wisdom In all my doings.

You must still be In your early 20's. It's certain from your story. You will learn life as time goes on. Adios.

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by emmyluizzz: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
very soon who na g kukuma spoil this our nairaland for us
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tenrack:
Kai you're getting feisty by the day. Kilode? You used to be sweet.
Haaaaa but the story get as e be naaaa
Re: I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Part two on the way wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post A Pic Of Ya Room / My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do? / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.