Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? (1617 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2011
If u were the best person tested to donate one of ur kidneys to ur lover, would u do that? Why if yes/No?
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by jennifer74(f): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2011
I could picture myself doing it.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Emmyk(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2011
So she can run away with it
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iyatrustee(f): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2011
to a boyfriend? hell no angry angry
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by alagha: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2011
in first place ,what is my position as a boyfriend? no to a girl friend but yes to my wife(legally married) & both to my children.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 190: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2011
yes but the next day straight to the courtroom for marriage!
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by delicious1(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2011
That's a tough one.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2011
I really can not say
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Emmyk(m): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2011
190:

THIS IS IT!
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by delicious1(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Marriage uhn -what if she gets a divorce later. I think i read a story a while back about something like that happening. A man that gave his kidney to his wife, wanted it back after they got a divorce.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Orton10(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Abeg No way!
Nobi me love pass.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by pwiz(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Gf-Infinity NOOOOOO, Wife yeah.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by pwiz(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Gf-Infinity NOOOOOO, Wife yeah.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by NnamdiN: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Yes-if I had 3 kidneys
Wud only donate 2 my(parents, siblings, wife and children-no efing galfriend)
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Spclst900: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2011
No no no
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by patwhizkid(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2011
Emmyk:

So she can run away with it

grin
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by playmate(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
He.ll NO!
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Orton10(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
NnamdiN:

Yes-if I had 3 kidneys
Wud only donate 2 my(parents, siblings, wife and children-no efing galfriend)
. . . undecided grin grin
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Atreides(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Err. . Heck no! It's like asking me whether i could die for/with my boyfriend. Did we come to this world together that we will leave it together or at least take the risk of leaving it together if something goes wrong during surgery?
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes if i'm the only one with compatible blood type to her.
No if my main reason for doing it is cos i feel indebted to her.
Things are meant to be done for the right reasons
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Coolabbie: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
190:

grin I guess u dont want 2 lose ur investment. @topic a blatant No but if its a spouse yes.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by NnamdiN: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jeez!!! Are these the same ppl that xchange "I love u" "I love u too" almost on daily basis
Me doubts, I always knew I couldn't trust Love, well phuck it.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Candyness(f): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
men are dogs. i will let him die
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Odunnu: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
To my boyfriend? Gawd! Very hard decision to make.
To my husband? Instant 'Yes'
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 190: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Candyness:

More like your father is a dog! undecided
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by livedit(f): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Any important decision(s) I'll definitely need to consult my God. But knowing how I am, I would do it unless He tells me otherwise.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ok who wants to buy my kidney? I need to change my alloy wills!! angry
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes if he means something to me.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by calddon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Odunnu:

WORD! To my gf lie lie but to my wife no thinking twice.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by calddon(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
Odunnu:

WORD! To my gf lie lie but to my wife no thinking twice.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by calddon(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Candyness:

which kind talk b dis sef, if men r dogs the women r bitches.
Re: Can U Give Out One Of Ur Kidneys To Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend? by deniyor: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ermmm, no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OWERRI Babe Wey Get Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With / Couples Wearing Matching Outfits Yay Or Nay? / Married Men That Still Visit Roadside Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.