Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31500 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jonathan I am on Generator
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by semid1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
Atiku na big M.U.M.U. Sell yourself to the delegates and not attack your opponent.

GEJ is showing him the way now. . . . grin cheesy

GEJ to get a tsunami victory tonight, no doubt about it.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
Here is another thread related to this, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585288.0.html#msg7525404
(Will GEJ win, what do you think?)
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by laplace(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
The guy is speaking well and I think a couple of the delegates either believe in him or are just being syncophants that Nigerian politicians are.  5 MINUTES don pass ooo!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Availability of fuel and uniformity in pricing nationwide, power roadmap, education(6 new universities). . .I'm coming back

na today?!!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MsTom(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

Promising nine new universities!

Do we need new universities? what about the old ones?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mygee33(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
No attacking of Atiku here. Maturity
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by fstranger1: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
MsTom:

The old ones will be repainted
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
MsTom:

Pls ask our president! cheesy
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by phantom(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
'i will not join issues'-gej
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Why shud he do that? he now knows better. . .he believes in the best not zoning leadership.

If this was his belief, why did he sign the alleged document
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
6 new universities, universities in each state ALL with sub-standard structure, lack of quality and non-performance.

We do need to start focusing on quality rather than numbers and jobbers.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MT: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jonathan should not have attacked Atiku on time keeping. He's guilty as well!.

In as much as I dont pray for ATIKU to win, he finished Jonathan in his speech. His speech was laced with more evidence than Jonathan, and well rehearsed.

Out of the two evils, I still prefer Jonathan tho.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by laplace(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Health centres of excellence across the geopolitical zones, employment creation/generation, investment in education. He'sone!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hes addressed nigerians on his achievements, plans in different sectors of d economy, programmes, hopes and plans to work with nigerians in diaspora e.t.c,. Good, mature and reasonable address. HE SAID HE'L NOT JOIN ISSUES WITH HIS OPPONENT BUT PROMISE NOT TO DISAPPOINT NIGERIANS, , not liked rantings of atiku
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by WafiJoe(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
"Let me assure Nigerian youths, we are going to create job, I will give this country a strong strong leadership, to transform us to be a great nation in the near future, Goodluck will never let you down" hmm, I hope
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jumobi1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

If this was his belief, why did he sign the alleged document
Opinions change
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kx: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Perhaps he means 9 new private universities
or has he already floated his own yet?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
He shows unusual maturity.
He lists category 1 status as achievement
Receives applause when he says he wud not join issues with anyone and that the delegates know every aspirant.
Promises agric, employment for the youth and finally a strong leadership for Nigeria . . .he will never let us DOWN.
He STOPS!
Deafening chants and standing ovation in Eagle square.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ say; "I will not join issues", while trying to reply Atiku's open political subliminals.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by semid1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
I will not join issues. . .Nigerians and all the delegates know all of us.

They know our histories and they'd select who they want

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan just gave Atiku a T.K.O
grin tongue
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
well i feel gej should have taken the stage immediately after atiku, there,s sumtin in the delay
he's talking about the improvent on the petroleum crisis in nigera, plans on education, health sector, e.t.c. Avnt touched atiku's accusation yet
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by maballack(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
who is seeing atiku on phone and also OBJ on phone typing, hmm some communication neeeded across chairs
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
semid+:

I will not join issues. . .Nigerians and all the delegates know all of us.

They know our histories and they'd select who they want

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan just gave Atiku a T.K.O
grin tongue
grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by dave07(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ has shown maturity over Atiku tonight, even offered an handshake after the speech
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by phantom(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
why is atiku being childish?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
'I will work with the Diaspora people' gj
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

Yes, like Obasanjo and Yar adua before him did . . . ROFLMAO!!!
jumobi1:

Opinions change

How convenient it only changed after he got his feet in ASO ROCK, not even while he was VP but when he was installed president . . . LOL
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

cheesy cheesy we "diasporaens" are a differnt ethnic group from nigerians
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
phantom:

why is atiku being childish?

Why was GEJ being favoured? The notes were just written down while all the ramblings on stage was going on.

If he had been called on stage immediately, one can only imagine what would have happened!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by fstranger1: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

Tell him to send my 7000 dolls first, then we can talk!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by bodejohn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hmmm, I never wished we had a president like this, how is fuel scarcity or universities that exists only on paper a campaign point? And security in the Niger Delta? Oh my God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.