Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition (31514 Views)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by happney65: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
The acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, on Friday refused to answer a question regarding a petition submitted against All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu.

Magu, who held a press conference in Abuja, had lamented the high rate of corruption in the country especially among the youths who perpetrate internet fraud.

The EFCC boss had also stated that many non-governmental organisations operating in the North-East were being used for money laundering.

However, when The PUNCH asked Magu to give an update on the petition submitted against Tinubu, Magu, who appeared agitated, said, “You want me to talk about a petition here? Next question please.”

The PUNCH reports that the Convener, Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, had last week submitted a petition against Tinubu for having two cash-laden bullion vans in his compound on the eve of the presidential elections in February.

Tinubu had stated during an interview that the money belonged to him and he was free to distribute it to his supporters since he was not a government official.

Incidentally, the EFCC is currently prosecuting the son-in-law of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, for attempting to distribute money ahead of the same election.

Meanwhile, Adeyanju said in a Facebook post that he had not been contacted by the EFCC since he submitted the petition.

https://punchng.com/bullion-vans-magu-shuns-question-on-tinubu-petition/?fbclid=IwAR2LmdH9NsfiAOEYdwYzEUylNrzZyukSP6YC3YihL9H_SZH7BASYUGrbp8g

15 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by SarkinYarki: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
They are only fooling themselves

287 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Racoon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Idiots and hypocrites deceiving themselves.You will never see any zombie here.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by NGpatriot: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
The rubbish petition don enter dustbin long long time ago.. Ride on Oga Magugrin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hypocrites. They are obviously a political tool.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Harlem2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
You want him to question is master grin grin
Nigeria na confirm business

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by tinny898(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
I cry for this country cry

Like if you think this country is a shit hole

Share if you think otherwise

267 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Racoon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:
The rubbish petition don enter dustbin long long time ago.Ride on Oga Magu.
[/s]
"...On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration...."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by qualityovenbake(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
He loves his job. He can't say anything contrary to what Oga at the top tells him to say.

22 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by NuclearReactor: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria for you...
Magu was appointed and knows well that stepping on the some toes might cost him his Job!!!
Instead of blaming him, blame bubu that shouts fight corruption everyday but his "body language" when his friends are fingered in corruption cases show permissiveness

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Imoh555(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria is getting more hoeless

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by michoim(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Adeyanju petition obviously lack merit...

12 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Sakamaje: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Efcc should just go ahead and treat that particular file, though I think they will end up losing the case anyway because it may he hard to prove a lot of things pertaining to the case.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Efcc is a joke

16 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Menance: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by SnitramMedia: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
michoim:
Adeyanju petition obviously lack merit...

How, please?

14 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by AlphaStyles(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why is EFCC afraid of going after tinubu? I thought Buhari claimed that he was fighting corruption how come EFCC no get back bone to investigate APC members?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Titto93(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Haha... This is Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Madibah(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
It's the right decision but I'm sure he would have been probed if he was a PDP member

4 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Dbeautifulme(f): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
"Agitated? "

Toothless bulldogs.... Doing the bidding of their cruel bosses!! Small time they ll enter town start arresting YYboys

Kettle calling pots black dem!
Foolishness.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by iammo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Edyice: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Take the power , control things

For in due time power will change cause

For then thief-nubu and the rest will know whatsup .. it might not be them but their grandchildren grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by spafu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Useless people

6 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Antoeni(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Can Deji prove in the court of law that the bullion van was carrying cash ?
Bullion van alsp carry treasures and valuables

10 Likes

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by positivelord: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
One day they must probe that bullion van issue.....for now let Magu keep masturbating on "Mompha Landmark"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu's Bullion Vans": Magu Shuns Question On Petition by Mokason28: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
When eva I think about Nigeria it drives me into a melancholy mood... it’s very disgusting... I wonder how we went from Bad to worst ... I can only envisage it’s gonna go from worst to something more terrible than worst embarassed embarassed
Magu shuns questions on bullion van petition embarassed

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.