Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fundamental Reasons Of Delay In Marrige For Single Women Especially In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fundamental Reasons Of Delay In Marrige For Single Women Especially In Africa (272 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / By 2030 This Will Be The Typical Marrige Introduction Of A Man And Sex Doll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Reasons Of Delay In Marrige For Single Women Especially In Africa by Allsingles: 12:17pm On May 10, 2020
Women at the age of 18-24 years continually entice serious guys who are fully prepared to marry them, but at this age most of our ladies/sisters by no means want to pay attention anything about marriage.
I’m too young for that
Who cares about marriage
I’m centered on my books
I need to accumulate a few money first
Marriage is complete of problems
Those are a number of few statements girls speak of at their adolescents age.
But those ladies will be having serious and series of s8x courting with small boys of their age, because at that age, they constantly have excessive rate of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they may favor to choose those boys as opposed to the real men who need to marry them. They may be still younger to marry proper, however they're no longer younger to have s3x with boys.

No trouble, God is watching you
At age of 25-27, mother and father will begin asking them the following questions;
How some distance?
Don’t you've got any individual yet ?
Are you not planning to get married ?
Are you seeing that all your pals are becoming married ?
Don’t you already know you are becoming old?
However thoughts you, dad and mom best see the out of doors in their daughters, now not understanding there's not anything left inner.
With some of these questions with the aid of her personal mother and father, she will be able to now be thinking and asking herself such things as: My associates are marrying,
Does it suggest am vintage sufficient to marry?
Hmmm, how must i go about it
My boyfriends aren't critical approximately asking my hand in marriage
They're no longer even prepared to marry yet
Nicely, God is aware of the best. I accept as true with in God.
See oooh…!, she has began placing her blame on God. “God’s time is the excellent” good enough, I agree for argument sake.
At age 27-30 they now begin looking for guys to marry not boys to have s3x and play with again.
They may begin seeking out serious dating with the intention to cause marriage, however alas, at this age of 27-30 not all men could be asking their hand in marriage.
You'll see them forcing themselves to marry a man who don’t need to marry them. Please we beg you, go away us by myself.
No unmarried man at age 27-30 will like to marry a lady of 30-35. Now you listen the sisters say age does no longer depend.

My sister, it subjects a lot.
Consider buying a rotten tomato for $10 and your buddy buys a clean one for $7. Yes, that’s the way it looks like in marriage too.
Keep in mind you rejected guys due to the fact you observed you have been too younger. What makes you believe you studied your old age does no longer rely to us?
That’s why a few guys go returned to their villages to locate young female to marry whilst the town ones are not critical approximately marriage and those which can be severe appear to be vintage for them.
At age 30-35, her friends will ask her:
Why are you no longer married yet via this age of yours?

Is it not getting too past due for you ?
You'll listen her asking you some silly questions like…
Are you God?
Or do you want to marry me?
Is it a criminal offense to be single at 30 or 35?
Did I see a person willing to marry me however I refused?
God knows the high-quality for anyone please.
At age 30-35 they will begin praying like by no means before, shifting from one church to any other. If she’s a Muslim, she can start praying night time prayers, fasting and dressing modestly.
In case you ask her for dating, she might burst out to mention
My brother, I’m now not like them.
Am looking for a critical man, a husband not courting.
In case you honestly love me pass and ...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/05/fundamental-reasons-of-delay-in-marrige.html?m=1
Re: Fundamental Reasons Of Delay In Marrige For Single Women Especially In Africa by Aboks(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one tell them o

(1) (Reply)

Alexishans Finally Unveiled... / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Ass / 9 Signs That He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.