Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) (15566 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Over Emphasis On The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by wisdomiskey(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
All this epistle on top one person matter? Na wa o

@Bukatyne what did you do to these ladies? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2020
wisdomiskey:
All this epistle on top one person matter? Na wa o

@Bukatyne what did you do to these ladies? Lol

Apparently, I need to do anything at this rate. cheesy

My moniker is enough.
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by ThothHermes: 10:28am On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:
You guys sure spend too much time on a moniker you think is posting 'nonsense'.

There must be something wrong somewhere.

May God give you all peace.
It's amazing. Absolutely amazing.

The truths contained in your topics continues to gnaw at them. Like oil, they try to pour water on it but it keeps coming to the surface of their consciousnesses.

Your thread is a constant reminder of their inadequacies, their failures if you like, so they continue to rail as if shouting at the sun will make it stop shining.

There is really nothing you can do about it. No matter how benign and well-intentioned your topics are, they'll always feel slighted.
It not you. It's them.

The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off -- Gloria Steinhem

The problem here is that these ones have refused to get out of the piss off stage.

Sad. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:20am On May 12, 2020
And yet I am the troll/obsessed/psycho cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by bukatyne(f): 11:33am On May 12, 2020
merahki:

I consider you boring shaa, very. However that is not a crime. The crime is meanness. Which is what makes you dance madly as you crucify women.
What are their crimes? Marrying “bad” exciting men, smokers, hunks, rich, good lovers etc. Whenever these men stray and there is a problem as we see in threads, you swoop in (with discernible glee all over your posts), questioning the poster and their choices. Why you even opened a thread asking women to choose your super-boring type! Basically that’s what your thread was all about- inviting people to misery. When you don’t beef those women, you extend it to the single ones I mentioned last night.

I had to come back to this:

Telling women to chose men who have the least probability to stray is invitation to misery?

Or if a woman chooses a man with high probability to stray and he does, why is she surprised or asking for something different?

Good men are boring abi?

Redpillers actually read you girls well.

Which begs the question: what kind of lady prefers 'bad' men and calls good men boring? cheesy smiley

And you know what flies over your heads?

That a good husband with the least propensity for drama gives you the initiative to be diligent at work and creativeness to fulfill your destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by eyinjuege: 11:52am On May 12, 2020
Plead:
It’ll end in tears grin

Premium tears, you mean cheesy
I've learnt so many phrases on this NL grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:57am On May 12, 2020
ednut1:
same person opened a thread to justify marital rape( thread was deleted by mod), believes women should not travel to canada single, encourages women to face only marriage and not develop themselves. I pity the person wey Marry this one and her kids. Tufiakwa

LMAO. She's too old-school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by crackkhaus: 11:57am On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you crachkkaus.
My pleasure, honestly... cool
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

She also has a thread where she said if a drunk man forces himself on a drunk woman then the woman is as guilty of rape as the man is.

I think she isn't getting any attention offline so she comes online to get it from men by pandering to them. Maybe she is unattractive physically or something. Kind of pitiful if you ask me.

LMAO. Nairaland! Wuna no go kee pelzin!

1 Like

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by crackkhaus: 12:01pm On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

I was going to say that I am sure there is nothing personal however, you are right.

Everything always end back to 'me and my perfect marriage'.

Marriage I rarely talk about cheesy cheesy
What an elder sees sitting down, small pikin go climb iroko before e see am. tongue grin
Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by eyinjuege: 12:08pm On May 12, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Can you quote anywhere on this thread I said women should choose between having a career (job) and marriage?

2. Where did I say marriage stops women from achieving their goals?

3. Can you give specific examples?

Learn to be more explicit when writing /creating your threads, or perhaps it is done deliberately to smudge the thin lines in your messages?
You cannot continue to deflect/twist, dribble and turn when questioned about your post.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28pm On May 12, 2020
Kaamisha:

She might actually be one of the Jehova's Witnesses nutheads who think that preaching gets them a ticket to heaven and when you reject or chase them away God is even more pleased with them. This or she is indeed totally insane to keep opening these threads addressing women who would be anything but her. grin

Thanks to social media ke!
I can’t imagine the kind of person that demeans her fellow women for living their lives offline. Only insensitive and reckless people shove their beliefs down the throats of others. The reason I gave up Christianity and all religions a looooooong time ago. Name one religion that does not assist men WITH THE HELP OF SOME GULLIBLE WOMEN to humiliate and brainwash women?

What type of so-called Christian viewpoint does Buka-T exhibit in ALL her threads? Are there women like Buka-T in the “holy books”? undecided
No progressive mind can be so judgmental and unaccommodating of others. If you do not walk in the shoes of others, why try to mock them all to make yourself superior? undecided

The reason I look forward to the “OP’s” thread, is that the ID is supposed to be a female. I would not be surprised indeed if that ID is a male in reality. Such lack of empathy displayed on a continuous and consistent basis is extremely puzzling.

But then again, the “bible” can also be used as a gun.

DO OR DIE!!!! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Titi03(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol.. so they locked you up because of that thread.. lmao.. cheesy
God-complex toh bad.

Personally, I feel she should continue posting her opinions whenever she wants and however she wants. The last thing I want is for her give ratchets the pleasure of thinking they silenced her.
Maybe putting a caveat on her topics can help, but frustration doesn't really need an excuse to still expose itself.

The only thing is that she's too nice, kai.. grin Buka really has some solid principles sha, something I also admire about her cos no matter what...she just NEVER gets down and dirty.

But unlike her, I have no such patience for niceties especially among people I don't give two shíts about... I go drag and cut them down, still pick up the carcasses and tear into it again with my teeth RAW. cheesy

Later dem go say women are angels, women deserve to be respected, women are innocent and victims... Is it these ones on Nairaland? Tueh...
It's the reason I don't say anything when guys here are dragging & tearing them down bit by bit. Even the ones I know personally offline, once I see they are being ridiculed and massacred...I go just do like say I no even see wetin dey happen because they have also been the ones doing it to another person.

Bwahahahha! Na so we see am o grin

That's why some of these Nairaland female cretins avoid you like a plague while the rest subtly try to draw you over to their side tongue

They think feminism is all about throwing insults on Nairaland. Kids!

9 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Titi03(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Buka-T has fingers. You are NOT the OP!
Please, let him or her address me.
I don’t indulge in proxy-wars.
Me and Seun gooooooo way back.
Please, stay on your lane.
Thanks! kiss

So I guess that gives you a pass to continuously poke and bully her especially when she's no longer responding to you undecided

8 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
Titi03:

So I guess that gives you a pass to continuously poke and bully her especially when she's no longer responding to you.

What exactly is YOUR BUSINESS? cheesy
You should be banned for starting proxy-wars on a thread you never participated in from page 1! Cyber miscreants like you only show up late in the game, with multiple IDs to propagate discord.

Poke and bully? undecided
She does not have to respond to me and NEITHER DO YOU! kiss

I believe we are discussing what SHE started.
If she wanted to post undisturbed, the DIARIES section on NL is always an option.

Unlike MOST of YOU, I don’t CARE to asss-lick-or-kiss on or off NL. Seun knows that and THAT IS WHAT I MEAN. kiss Frankly my dear, I am IMMUNE to cyber terrorism or bullying. Banning nko? Oh please! Una fit try ke! cheesy

Thank your stars that some of us are still here since 2008. . . . Where are the rest to keep you and your DEAD NL alive? cheesy

I state my points directly and logically as possible.

Please. learn to do the same. . . . . While minding your gaddddam bizzzzzz! kiss

Thanks!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Titi03(f): 1:54pm On May 12, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Please. learn to do the same. . . . . While minding your gaddddam bizzzzzz! kiss

Thanks!

I can see you're minding yours cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:55pm On May 12, 2020
Titi03:

Yup! By addressing the OP and topic he/she raised! What are you doing? wink

Where were you on page 1? grin

10 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Titi03(f): 1:58pm On May 12, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Where were you on page 1? grin

Watching you make a fool of yourself just like you're doing now kiss

7 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:12pm On May 12, 2020
Titi03:

Watching you make a fool of yourself just like you're doing now kiss

Titi03:

Thanks! Have a blessed day! kiss

BUKA-T!
Next thread please! I am waiting in anticipation ooooooooo. Nothing like seeing my fellow “women” struggle in “ungodly-marriages”! wink
Please, make it better than this one! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIhdCXNfCxk

6 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Titi03(f): 2:15pm On May 12, 2020
This one that "madam" is silently lurking about when no one mentioned her name. I expect comments to start disappearing in 5...4...3..2..

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living) by Eketem: 3:04pm On May 12, 2020
merahki:

I consider you boring shaa, very. However that is not a crime. The crime is meanness. Which is what makes you dance madly as you crucify women.
What are their crimes? Marrying “bad” exciting men, smokers, hunks, rich, good lovers etc. Whenever these men stray and there is a problem as we see in threads, you swoop in (with discernible glee all over your posts), questioning the poster and their choices. Why you even opened a thread asking women to choose your super-boring type! Basically that’s what your thread was all about- inviting people to misery. When you don’t beef those women, you extend it to the single ones I mentioned last night.

I tell women to live first because they tend to put their all in marriages. Not a bad thing I guess, however the marriage should happen as late as possible in life in my books. If it happens early, then the lady had better be a total woman who owns her life and choices.
Imagine getting married at 23 with no personhood of your own, no autonomy, no life, no real knowledge, no money. And then going on to have 50- 60 years of that kind of mind-numbing, soul-sapping, joy-killing “marital bliss”? Especially when all around you woman are owning their lives? At the thought of that horror, why won’t one run mad and start hating her fellow women and opening very banal threads on Nairaland to lash out?
You are not even a complicated case to discern...

This is still not personal, just my observations about you.
Why on earth would you think I would wanna get personal with you? I saw the other post. Don’t do that. It is tacky and untrue and you know it too which makes it all even tackier. I don’t want to know anything about you offline. I am telling you what I noticed online.

I don’t have a need to be heard/understood and lazily can’t argue, so manage this one for today.
Lastly, people have loads of sex, fornicate silly without being married. They do this either for the healthy pleasure of living, for highs or for money. Every day. Many do this without guilt too.
People get married even when they cannot or don’t want children. Not everyone raises or will raise “godly” children. Not everyone wants children too. Find a way to deal with this truth that makes you want to throw things cheesy.
I forget the third absurd thing in that your quote or I would add a response to it.

God to me is accepting and good and loving. You make your own God so unappealing.
Chai!

Concise and apt

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Should A Man Live In His Parents House After Getting Married? / What Are Your Thoughts On Kids Using Make-up? / Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.