Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Who Is To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame? (478 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame? by integritylady(f): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
Do you think this woman is too harsh or her son’s girlfriend is too forward?
What do you think?

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 11, 2020
Daaamn. That woman is the bomb. The gal should have just sent a simple message not involving the son. Happy Mothers day to a wonderful woman would have been nice... Sometin really simple.

Seriously i dnt know where to pitch my tent. cheesy grin grin. Mama was street-cold
Re: Who Is To Blame? by phelonrays: 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
The Yet-to-be Mother In-law Woman is right....

Getting it plain to her, denying her the cloud of uncertainties and perhaps false hope undecided

I give it to her in all ramification cool

Re: Who Is To Blame? by nifemi25(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2020
The home would surely become a barrack to the Girl when she eventually get married to that boy.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by themaestro08(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing happened there. The girl was just being friendly while the sons mum is blunt and straight-forward. I love people like that.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
Speechless.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oluromantic: 2:41pm On May 11, 2020
The woman is correct, the girl is a fool.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Kestolove(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
May God bless that woman
Re: Who Is To Blame? by dukeprince50: 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
All the people that comment before me don't have Sense, the girl was been nice, why would a mother sound so harsh to her sons girlfriend.
She would have just typed, "oh that sweet, looking forward to the meal, how's ur momma, are u hearing from them" simple, These kind women go just chase any girl with their straight forward attitude

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:58pm On May 11, 2020
It's possible the mom knows something that the girl is not fully aware of just yet. The mom was a little harsh though, completely uncalled for. The girl better hope she won't be marrying into that family with a rude mother like that.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by 2dice01: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
This woman sounded Cookie Lyon in the series EMPIRE

Zero Joy cheesy

She murdered the Poor Girl without a knife nor Pistol grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Walefunds: 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
The dirty woman is too harsh, she should be happy her son found a girl that truly loves him smh, check my sign below
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Karlifate: 4:00pm On May 11, 2020
The woman too blunt sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Solution To This? Please Help / Abuja , Bwari /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.