Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming (3531 Views)

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu / Tinubu Accused Of Scamming ALLAH - (photos) / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Palmtvng: 6:02am On May 12, 2020
The Ncdc centre tends to bow down to pressure after being accused of scamming about the numbers of infected people.

The viral clip show off some covid19 patient in lagos isolatiom centre where they are recieving thorough treatment.

Watch the Video below
https://www.praizenews.com/covid19-ncdc-show-off-their-covid19-patient-after-being-accused-of-scamming/

1 Share

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by butterfly777(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2020
Why the guy in the second picture com resemble me like this?

Btw

I don't think it is proper for the ncdc to show the world the pix of the patients, except the patients permit them to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Drosonogasta(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2020
He fit be na ya pandemic colleague oo!
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Drosonogasta(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2020
butterfly777:
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Drosonogasta(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2020
butterfly777:
He fit be na ya pandemic colleague oo!

1 Like

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Pentasoft1978: 6:22am On May 12, 2020
why only 2 pictures. are these the number of cases according to your report? NCDC I will start suspecting you?
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Auladimeji(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
why only 2 pictures. are these the number of cases according to your report? NCDC I will start suspecting you?
Shutup

6 Likes

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Nbote(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2020
Even if dey show some Nigerians ppl struggling to breathe in these isolation centres, Nigerians will still doubt and claim it is photoshop or it is all arrangee.. But dey will b quick to believe 5G spreads covid 19

7 Likes

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by FlordFlorez(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2020
I don see am.
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2020
angry u show two people ND call it prove mtchew
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by tjfulloption(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2020
Today, I wish to announce to the whole world that I have defected from the following parties:
APC
PDP
EFCC
CNN
SDP
CBN
and wishes to announce to you all that I have decided to join the reigning party NCDC.
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Flyingngel(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2020
Which kind play be this?
NCDC shld stop playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by SmallmebigGod: 7:11am On May 12, 2020
That is not NCDC twitter handle
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

are U NCDC?. you are cursed this morning. is that how to snap pictures with all the tax payers money and covid -19 contribution at NCDC disposal?. who asked you to quote me. May covid-19 visit U. idiot.

Is bad people like you that going about calling everybody else bad. How will you even believed NCDC when u don't even believe in yourself. Be careful what u wish other people.

2 Likes

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:22am On May 12, 2020
see the poor grammar...'other state'.
Chai! useless bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:23am On May 12, 2020
Pedrocross4568:

Is bad people like you that going about calling everybody else bad. How will you even believed NCDC when u don't even believe in yourself. Be careful what u wish other people.

shut up!
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by kollinskollins(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2020
Still inconclusive
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:32am On May 12, 2020
But Seriously why are people agitating to see them
Re: Ncdc Show Off Their Covid19 Patient After Being Accused Of Scamming by Mynd44: 7:37am On May 12, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

4 Likes 8 Shares

(1)

CNN Investigation And Conclusion.. No Massacre. / Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC / Heavy fight as IPOB captures this land as they chase soldiers - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.