Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! (6612 Views)

Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by megletters: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Getting married one day is the dream of every girl. This much anticipated day holds a lot of promise for her and she'll look forward to it with great zeal. However there are several mistakes, READ MORE AT www.marriagepage..com
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
I enjoyed reading through this article as my wedding is coming up on the 2nd of April so this is nice material to read. Thank you for sharing! smiley
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by megletters: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thank you so much, I'm happy you found it informative. And success on your upcoming wedding.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
megletters:

Thank you so much, I'm happy you found it informative. And success on your upcoming wedding.

Your welcome! And thank YOU so much! cheesy This is very nice to know. This will be my first and last wedding through the grace, love and mercy of God so I'm happy as can be. But sooooo nervous, OMG, But thank you Jesus for blessing me with a very patient, caring and understanding wedding planner!
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Are you getting married in the States or Overseas? Would it be a church wedding or a court wedding?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Atreides(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
livedit:

Your welcome! And thank YOU so much!  cheesy  This is very nice to know.  This will be my first and last wedding through the grace, love and mercy of God so I'm happy as can be. But sooooo nervous, OMG, But thank you Jesus for blessing me with a very patient, caring and understanding wedding planner!
Omo this love na die sha. . Bros J i thank you for livedit's husband oh. . Please lemme book my own down now-to be collected in the next 7/8 years. P.s-livedit,congrats in advance. Double P.s-how we go take chop the rice na?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Don't be nervous. It is a piece of cake. If you getting married overseas just make sure you can understand the person officiating the wedding.

The priest that did ours lawd have murcee. Let me hush.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Orton10(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
^
So u've been married self(?)
**no wonder**
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
Huh?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by ALICIA22(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lolz shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Orton10(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Huh?
You heard me right. A Leopard can never shed is spot "Mrs 'Chima'".
ALICIA22:

Lolz shocked shocked shocked

ha, gurl watz so funny?

Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

You heard me right. A Leopard can never shed is spot "Mrs 'Chima'".

Have you been daydreaming about leopards AGAIN?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Orton10(m): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2011
Lol. YES!
I dreamt you turned into one and started chasing me.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 3:14am On Jan 14, 2011
You wish.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2011
@livedit
now I undastand wat all dat gushiness is about lol!

I wish u a very splendid day come April 2 n a blissful ever after.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you getting married in the States or Overseas? Would it be a church wedding or a court wedding?

Hello Mrs. Chima!  smiley

We are getting married here in Michigan.  Unfortunately, it won't be in a church. More like a banquet hall.

Mrs.Chima:

Don't be nervous. It is a piece of cake. If you getting married overseas just make sure you can understand the person officiating the wedding.

The priest that did ours lawd have murcee. Let me hush.

LMBO! Too funny. I'm trying not to be sooo nervous. But I'm like so shaky but yet excited at the same time.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atreides:

Omo this love na die sha. . Bros J i thank you for livedit's husband oh. . Please lemme book my own down now-to be collected in the next 7/8 years. P.s-livedit,congrats in advance. Double P.s-how we go take chop the rice na?

Thank you so much Atreides! cheesy , you so silly! Yes, livedit is SUPER in love with her fiance'. A feeling like this is priceless. You'll see. wink
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@livedit
now I undastand wat all dat gushiness is about lol!

I wish u a very splendid day come April 2 n a blissful ever after.

Lol, right right!  wink  I love it! I swear, it's nothing like a feeling of two people genuinely being in love with each other. But thank you so much!
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
Well, Liveit!  I wish you and the sir all the best!  Take plenty of pictures!   smiley

It normal to be excited and gushy because this is a new journey.  Believe me you gon be like girllllll after a while.  Enjoy it while it hot! 

April is a lovely month for weddings!
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrCork17: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima<<<< biggest mistake almost marryin her undecided
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrCork17: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
livedit (f) <<<< Most beautifull Niaraland female tongue (((mwaaaah)))
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Orton10(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, Liveit!  I wish you and the sir all the best!  Take plenty of pictures!   smiley

It normal to be excited and gushy because this is a new journey.  Believe me you gon be like girllllll after a while.  Enjoy it while it hot! 

Emm, Mrs Chima, in what month did Oga Chima marry you?
Where was the honeymoon?
And I want the pictures of your wedding gown pls.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Emm, Mrs Chima, in what month did Oga Chima marry you?
Where was the honeymoon?
And I want the pictures of your wedding gown pls.

Why?
Why?
No.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Atreides(f): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
livedit:

Thank you so much Atreides! cheesy , you so silly! Yes, livedit is SUPER in love with her fiance'. A feeling like this is priceless. You'll see. wink
Aww. . That this love's shacking you so much is uber-sweet. Will i actually see? Oh well. Until then. P.s-i'm serious about my rice oh. . grin grin. Double P.s-April weddings are great! On the flip side,i love all kinds of weddings. . There's always cake and there's always free (non-alcoholic wink wink )booze. . grin grin
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2011
Yeah right! You know you sneak some liquor in when you can!

I like spring and summer weddings! You get to dress all pretty without having to wear extra layers of clothing and then you able to do more things outdoors.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Phate07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2011

Nice write-up. Very informative for those stoopid girls that allow their girlfriends to interfere in their relationships.

Establishing jealous friends:

Inducing jealousy from friends due to acts such as bragging about her wedding and her very loving, perfect partner, could be a bad idea – funny enough. Close friends who become bitter and unhappy because of her luck or advantages may transform these feelings into something destructive and then, aim at ruining her marriage.
If she can help it, a woman should maintain a peaceful loving relationship with her friends.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
Phate07:

Nice write-up. Very informative for those stoopid girls that allow their girlfriends to interfere in their relationships.

Is it still fresh?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, Liveit!  I wish you and the sir all the best!  Take plenty of pictures!   smiley

It normal to be excited and gushy because this is a new journey.  Believe me you gon be like girllllll after a while.  Enjoy it while it hot!  

LMBO!  grin You are hilarious girl!, But our wedding/reception is facing a beautiful lake so I will definitely be taking plenty of pictures.

Mr, Cork:

livedit (f) <<<< Most beautifull Niaraland female tongue (((mwaaaah)))

grin I bet you say that to all the ladies you little sweet talker you.  wink
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by Phate07(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is it still fresh?

What? The article?
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
That so nice!  Lake Michigan beautiful at sunset.  Breathtaking view!   Girl, you gon make me start planning an anniversary party.  Sighs.  We got a million children to feed and a hundred Hot men to keep on the WATCH OUT.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atreides:

Aww. . That this love's shacking you so much is uber-sweet. Will i actually see? Oh well. Until then. P.s-i'm serious about my rice oh. . grin grin. Double P.s-April weddings are great! On the flip side,i love all kinds of weddings. . There's always cake and there's always free (non-alcoholic wink wink )booze. . grin grin

grin , but there won't be "booze", well if you consider "wine" booze. I don't drink either of it. But it will be available.
Re: 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! by livedit(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That so nice! Lake Michigan beautiful at sunset. Breathtaking view! Girl, you gon make me start planning an anniversary party. Sighs. We got a million children to feed and a hundred Hot men to keep on the WATCH OUT.

grin too funny. Our wedding will be small and intimate though. I know my cousins/siblings have many children and that could get even pricer. We are trying to keep it small. Like maybe 50 people. I'm praying all my fiance's family/friends is able to make it. I know that would mean alot to him in turn will mean alot to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocked Plane Passengers Watch Couple Have Sex In Front Of Everyone (photos) / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Men Beware: See How I Discovered & almost harmed by my lady frend Spirit Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.