Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! (4043 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
u know what I mean...

Typing...
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Ekemeze: 8:59pm On May 12, 2020

11 Likes

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by tunize(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
Nothing like life expectancy because anybody can die anyday live all this story a man can get married at january age 24 and die march at age 24.
Is bttr there's an happy ever after than happy never after.
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
Ekemeze:
Its really sad. Does it mean its compulsory to die as a married man?

Mehn! Infact marriage is the reason why some men are dying before 60.
lol
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
OcVoice:
Na wen you wake up, be your morning!
Economy hard
cheesy
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
tunize:
Nothing like life expectancy because anybody can die anyday live all this story a man can get married at january age 24 and die march at age 24.
oh, really?
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2020
if ur life is stress free u will live even up to ur hundreds.Most ppl who die early are those ones married to troublesome and nagging partners.what shortens most ppl"s lifespan is stress and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
typing...
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
lefulefu:
if ur life is stress free u will live even up to ur hundreds.Most ppl who die early are those ones married to troublesome and nagging partners.what shortens most ppl"s lifespan is stress and nothing more.
pls where in Naija is stress free lemme move
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
tunize:
so true

1 Like

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
pls where in Naija is stress free lemme move
ur home nau cheesy..try make ur home stress free cheesy.nothing does the body better than wen u come home from work after a stressful day,take a cool shower and relax a little with a cool drink by ur side while listening to cool music.if u do dis at least for two months u are increasing ur lifespan by ten more yrs grin.but grin imagine after a stressful day u are welcomed with an angry troublesome wife nagging u to death tell me why u will life long cheesy.so make ur home ur paradise and disengage any stress factor from ur home.if ur wife is the troublesome type send her back to her parents and have ur peace of mind cheesy.peace of mind is bae cheesy.
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:05pm On May 12, 2020
lefulefu:
ur home nau cheesy..try make ur home stress free cheesy.nothing does the body better than wen u come home from work after a stressful day,take a cool shower and relax a little with a cool drink by ur side while listening to cool music.if u do dis at least for two months u are increasing ur lifespan by ten more yrs grin.but grin imagine after a stressful day u are welcomed with an angry troublesome wife nagging u to death tell me why u will life long cheesy.so make ur home ur paradise and disengage any stress factor from ur home.if ur wife is the troublesome type send her back to her parents and have ur peace of mind cheesy.peace of mind is bae cheesy.
Mosquitoes is biting me right now as I am reading this!
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
YOU MEAN A LOUD TALKER WHO'S NEVER MAKING SENSE BUT LIKES TO ARGUE TO DEATH?

2 Likes

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
lol
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 12, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Mosquitoes is biting me right now as I am reading this!

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06am On May 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol

A SMART WOMAN SHOULD NEVER BE A THREAT, AND EVERY DECENT MAN DESERVES SUCH.
WHEN SHE'S SMARTER, THE BETTER FOR YOU. IMPLEMENTING PLANS, STRATEGIZING, INITIATING SIGNIFICANT DISCUSSIONS AND MANY MORE ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES. YOU WON'T HAVE TO STRESS MUCH OR BE THE ONLY ONE DRAGGING YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

THE OPPOSITE OF THIS KIND OF PERSON IS NOT A DULL KIND OF PERSON, BUT RATHER THE FOUL-MOUTHED BIG TALKER WHO'S NEVER MAKING SENSE BUT CAN ARGUE AND MAKE UP MEANINGLESS THINGS. THE ONLY TIME SHE'S DEDICATED IS WHEN SHE'S COMPARING YOU TO BIG DADDIES AND CHIT-CHATTING RANDOM MEN BEHIND YOUR BACK.
THIS CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CAN CUT A MAN'S LIFESPAN BY 45 YEARS OR MORE, AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ALL MEANS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE OPPOSITE OF THIS KIND OF PERSON IS NOT A DULL KIND OF PERSON, BUT RATHER THE FOUL-MOUTHED BIG TALKER WHO'S NEVER MAKING SENSE BUT CAN ARGUE AND MAKE UP MEANINGLESS THINGS. THE ONLY TIME SHE'S DEDICATED IS WHEN SHE'S COMPARING YOU TO BIG DADDIES AND CHIT-CHATTING RANDOM MEN BEHIND YOUR BACK.
THIS CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CAN CUT A MAN'S LIFESPAN BY 45 YEARS OR MORE, AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ALL MEANS. [/color]
The opposite of smart is not foul-mouthed abeg! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:29am On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A SMART WOMAN SHOULD NEVER BE A THREAT, AND EVERY DECENT MAN DESERVES SUCH.
WHEN SHE'S SMARTER, THE BETTER FOR YOU. IMPLEMENTING PLANS, STRATEGIZING, INITIATING SIGNIFICANT DISCUSSIONS AND MANY MORE ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES. YOU WON'T HAVE TO STRESS MUCH OR BE THE ONLY ONE DRAGGING YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

THIS CATEGORY OF PEOPLE CAN CUT A MAN'S LIFESPAN BY 45 YEARS OR MORE, AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED BY ALL MEANS.
by the time she finishes with you, your life will bend like crayfish !!! cheesy
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:42am On May 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
lol
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by truespeak: 6:13am On May 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u know what I mean...

Typing...

How about a lady who is as smart as you? Would that do?
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:23am On May 13, 2020
truespeak:

How about a lady who is as smart as you? Would that do?
If you try that, be ready to be fighting from morning till night 24/7 cheesy
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by truespeak: 7:16am On May 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If you try that, be ready to be fighting from morning till night 24/7 cheesy

So therefore a lady who is less than you.

Get ready then to post a topic like "how do I cope with a weak wife" and it's various brother and sister posts.
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:01am On May 13, 2020
truespeak:

So therefore a lady who is less than you.

Get ready then to post a topic like "how do I cope with a weak wife" and it's various brother and sister posts.
lol
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2020
will a goat marry a lion? like terms attract each other, so mumu go marry mumu, smart babes marry smart husbands
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Nobody: 9:00am On May 13, 2020
Beware.
No matter how smart they still have fish brain.

Smart is different from wisdom

3 Likes

Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by lukui: 9:18am On May 13, 2020
Kill or be killed, survival of the fittest
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Macnnoli4(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2020
Smarter or evil genius? Give me smarter leave evil genius behind.
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:22am On May 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
will a goat marry a lion? like terms attract each other, so mumu go marry mumu, smart babes marry smart husbands
Too much sense has it downside. You guys will fight from morning till night daily !
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by IAmSkinny: 10:34am On May 13, 2020
Are you guys not tired of opening threads because of Nigerian girls/women? Everyday Nigerian girls Nigerian girls that. Una no se tire?
Ironically, these girls no even send una. They're just living their lives like you guys don't even exist.
Abeg peep at my magnificent photography portfolio jare
https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by comradodavido(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2020
Its just like having ur gf as ur financial accountant in your company.... your own don be
Re: The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!! by Naija246: 11:04am On May 13, 2020
I swear!!!
Most of these men would have lived a longer more productive life if they didn't marry.
Ekemeze:
Its really sad. Does it mean its compulsory to die as a married man?

Mehn! Infact marriage is the reason why some men are dying before 60.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.