Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast (920 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by SexyVina(f): 10:57am On May 13, 2020
I want to share with you how you can get a night stand in Nigeria for a good s e x romp very fast *wink*

There are several ways to get a night stand like going out to brothels, searching on social media platforms, asking random girls etc

Continue on medium>> https://link.medium.com/e8a4e352r6
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by dayleke: 10:59am On May 13, 2020
Is that one really hard ne?
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by Helios85447(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2020
LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 11:01am On May 13, 2020
I better get the fúck outta here
Got no damn time clicking shitty links angry

1 Like

Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by SexyVina(f): 11:08am On May 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I better get the fúck outta here
Got no damn time clicking shitty links angry

The mods may be offended with the content that is why i didn't share everything here. Medium is a public blogging platform just like twitter. So this is not a click bait. Thanks
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by SexyVina(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Helios85447:
LA click LA bend

Screenshot your browser history wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2020
SexyVina:

The mods may be offended with the content that is why i didn't share everything here. Medium is a public blogging platform just like twitter. So this is not a click bait. Thanks
You got to post some contents here first even mods will enjoy being educated with that lol,,,
So try upload some contents here cause You know the drill I ain't clicking shit grin
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by Petrodirect: 11:42am On May 13, 2020
Cool
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by SexyVina(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You got to post some contents here first even mods will enjoy being educated with that lol,,,
So try upload some contents here cause You know the drill I ain't clicking shit grin

It's like you are new to nairaland
Re: How To Get A One Night Stand In Nigeria Fast by Helios85447(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
SexyVina:

Screenshot your browser history wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
oya chop this kiss.....muahhhh

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Propose To Her? / The Era Of Playing Hard To Get Is Over / Lady Laments Over Barca’s Loss, Says Her Man Bet N1m Meant For Her Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.