Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner (1171 Views)

Tell Us The Mistake You Made Losing Your Potential Life-partner / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / What 3 Important Questions Would You Ask A Potential Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by HeyHey(f): 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
So flowing from that trend, most people are looking hoping to marry virgins. Please what is your rationale especially if you gangan no be virgin?.
Secondly are you will to pay the price of marrying a virgin, the initially fear and novice sexuality?. You yourself are you ready to calm down and teach an adult who knows little or nothing about intercourse or you want to her to test your waters on both feets.

Thirdly, virgins are human beings too just morw sensitive, if you cheat on her. Hope you wear your big boy pants for the consequences not that after launching tear rubber you would start jumping from one place to another looking for tight mullatos after she don push kids for you.

Lastly, hope you wont complain when her people ask you to pay or bring sth for the virginity, since it is done traditionally.
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Fafesot: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
HeyHey:
So flowing from that trend, most people are looking hoping to marry virgins. Please what is your rationale especially if you gangan no be virgin?.
Secondly are you will to pay the price of marrying a virgin, the initially fear and novice sexuality?. You yourself are you ready to calm down and teach an adult who knows little or nothing about intercourse or you want to her to test your waters on both feets.

Thirdly, virgins are human beings too just morw sensitive, if you cheat on her. Hope you wear your big boy pants for the consequences not that after launching tear rubber you would start jumping from one place to another looking for tight mullatos after she don push kids for you.

Lastly, hope you wont complain when her people ask you to pay or bring sth for the virginity, since it is done traditionally.
let me tell you,I will abide with anything that comes after it but cheating on me ..
aside that, I will try to cope with anything that may erupt after everything.
A woman who could keep her virginity till marriage is a rare gem,the temptation is almost irresistible but she comes over all.
I will reward her for it and I will never cheat on her.
which man wants to marry borehole

6 Likes

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by jawalis(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2020
Firstly: it’s high time you ladies stopped motivating yourself and finding redemption for your waywardness after you have lost body counts by comparing yourself to men. Men doesn’t have body count if you care to know but a lady becomes a whor€ and b!tch when she’s counting 5 men that has laid her.
Secondly: Let her people demand for anything, I can even borrow to pay for whatever they want cos I know their child worth more. A Virgin lady is like a treasure, it’s more of a medal; it comes with challenges because it is very rare to find irrespective of the attached circumstances. If you wanna buy a brand new car, you’ll have to follow different procedures and protocols just to get it on road compared to a used car. That’s just the case. A virgin worth every dime and penny spent on her.
And about cheating on her; that’s not a sensible point you know. Even the borehole pvssy ladies who has lost their body count will still vex if cheated upon. Cheating bring emotional pain and not physical.
Lastly: her people can even ask the man to bring a whole Nation. I’m sure the man will gladly do cos you know what it worths.
Now, something women failed to realize is that the more a man fvck you, the more common you become unlike a lady who has respect for her body.
THE VIRTUE OF A WOMAN IS HER VIRGINITY.
there’s nothing non virgins can do to meet up with their virgins counterparts. Beauty, hardworking, been independent and other qualities follows virginity.
A non virgin lady is like a second hand cloth depending on how many men has laid her. Some women are 10th, 14th hand materials. They have been used and reused by different men that their cunt can comfortably swallow Pepsi bottle. Ladies who are not virgins deserves no respect from me. Not even any cos they didn’t work for it. Their bride price should be slashed into 4.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by HeyHey(f): 5:20pm On May 13, 2020
Marriage is not always rosy oo, and that she is a virgin doesnt mean she go get good character,
when things go south (if ut ever does) shey you no go tear race
Fafesot:

let me tell you,I will abide with anything that comes after it but cheating on me ..
A woman who could keep her virginity till marriage is a rare gem,the temptation is almost irresistible but she comes over all.
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by HeyHey(f): 5:29pm On May 13, 2020
jawalis:

Lastly: her people can even ask the man to bring a whole Nation. I’m sure the man will gladly do cos you know what it worths.
Now, something women failed to realize is that the more a man fvck you, the more common you become unlike a lady who has respect for her body.
there’s nothing non virgins can do to meet up with their virgins counterparts. Beauty, hardworking, been independent and other qualities follows virginity.
A non virgin lady is like a second hand cloth depending on how many men has laid her. Some women are 10th, 14th hand materials. They have been used and reused by different men that their cunt can comfortably swallow Pepsi bottle. Ladies who are not virgins deserves no respect from me. Not even any cos they didn’t work for it. Their bride price should be slashed into 4.

Bross ehh, this your position na die oo grin
I respect your opinion, virginity is priorty for you as against been hardworking and bringing home "bacon" or being smart, endowed and beautiful
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by jawalis(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2020
HeyHey:

I respect your opinion, virginity is priorty for you as against been hardworking and bringing home "bacon" or being smart, endowed and beautiful
Just face your front. A virgin can as well be hardworking, beautiful, smart and independent. Stop making it seems like it’s only the non virgins that have good characters. The non virgin are even worse cos they put up false attitude to cover up there waywardness. Virgins are more beautiful and endowed cos they have never been rough handled if you care to know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by EzeNdiAra: 12:51am On May 14, 2020
HeyHey:

1 Share

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Nobody: 12:54am On May 14, 2020
Tautology
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Gentle0wavez: 1:06am On May 14, 2020
A Virgin on your matrimonial bed is like a golden dream men, no amount of civilization or carnality can make it undesirable but back to the question. My three priority will be
1. Compatibility on a spiritual level
2. Compatibility on a mental Level
3. Emotional and behavioral maturity.

1 Like

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Sunshyne007: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
jawalis:
Firstly: it’s high time you ladies stopped motivating yourself and finding redemption for your waywardness after you have lost body counts by comparing yourself to men. Men doesn’t have body count if you care to know but a lady becomes a whor€ and b!tch when she’s counting 5 men that has laid her.
Secondly: Let her people demand for anything, I can even borrow to pay for whatever they want cos I know their child worth more. A Virgin lady is like a treasure, it’s more of a medal; it comes with challenges because it is very rare to find irrespective of the attached circumstances. If you wanna buy a brand new car, you’ll have to follow different procedures and protocols just to get it on road compared to a used car. That’s just the case. A virgin worth every dime and penny spent on her.
And about cheating on her; that’s not a sensible point you know. Even the borehole pvssy ladies who has lost their body count will still vex if cheated upon. Cheating bring emotional pain and not physical.

Why does a man have no body count?
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Sunshyne007: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Gentle0wavez:
A Virgin on your matrimonial bed is like a golden dream men, no amount of civilization or carnality can make it undesirable but back to the question. My three priority will be
1. Compatibility on a spiritual level
2. Compatibility on a mental Level
3. Emotional and behavioral maturity.

What about virginity is a dream?
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by jawalis(m): 2:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Sunshyne007:

Why does a man have no body count?
I’m sure you were not expecting answer to your rhetorical question
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Sunshyne007: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
jawalis:

I’m sure you were not expecting answer to your rhetorical question

I was. I still am. Why does a man have no body count?
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by jeromestarks: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fafesot:

Correct guy.
You tried replying the Op. I didn't bother replying her because she's just looking for justification for her loss of virginity. She knew she's not whole again and that pains her. She knew someone has cheated her by stealing her glory so she's looking for ways to console herself so that an idiotic man will settle with a used pvssy which is likely to smell of rotten eggs and dead sperm deposited overtime.

No justification for using an old product over new one. We men are ready to go any length for a true beauty and useful woman like virgin.

1 Like

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by jeromestarks: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sunshyne007:

I was. I still am. Why does a man have no body count?
He gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

1 Like

Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Dafungames: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
HeyHey:

All is see is "Lamentations of a hoe!"
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Rexymania(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Are you indirectly telling us not to marry virgins cause you're not?
Re: Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner by Sunshyne007: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

He gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

I’m trying to understand this analogy in the context of a body count. Is the man’s penis only pouring out the semen like a cup? In giving semen, is he not penetrating the women? When he does, she also has fluids she secretes (which, if she has any diseases, they will contain) which he then receives. So if he is penetrating and receiving fluids from several women (i am assuming you know that men have urethra’s, tubes that those fluids and whatever they carry can access the body from), how will he not also be contaminated?

I await your response.

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday / Why Do Girl Lose Interest In Me? / Bad Names You'll Be Called On Your Struggles To The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.