Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. (2699 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Norman4real(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2020
I address this mainly to my redpill bros. Coz I need your take on this.

So my bro recently came back in the country after 3yrs working in Dubai. Obviously one of the things he wanted was to hook up with some babes since he said he was sexually starved while working abroad. I reluctantly introduced him to the world of "Tinder" dating and helped him set up a profile but I warned him that these girls on tinder are not to be trusted and he should not get emotionally involved since these girls spend all day with an endless variety of men to pick from their thousands of matches.

2 weeks after this he connected with a babe there and took her out on a date. He met her again at her place a few days later and she let him smash the cookie. Next day he goes back and she still lets him smash and guess what, he falls in "Love"... But this was the last time that they ever had sex.

Now she started asking for favours, money, shoes all that and he kept giving her but without getting any sex. One day, she tells him she's pregnant and was open to having an abortion. When he told me this I immediately noticed it's a scam to get "abortion money" from him and he took my advice and told the girl he'd be happy to have the child(this was a bluff). After this ordeal they spent some time apart, just communicating on phone without meeting and 3 months later she tells him she had a miscarriage and needs money from him. He gave her money without my knowledge and only told me of this later. I told him she'd scammed him but it seems he actually believed her(Though she never at any point in time actually proved that she was pregnant). Now he no longer wants to take my advice and says he's even thinking of moving in with her since she's the only readily available girl to him.

Guys, do u think he's making a mistake or is it just me that sees the red flag. I feel like she's just going to be parasite to him that will take advantage of his better financial position since she's unemployed.

And generally do you guys think these girls on dating sites are to be trusted for long term commitments.
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On May 13, 2020
A dog that will get lost will not heed to the flute of its hunter.. Bro let him learn!!!

17 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by jericco1(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by DCmonster: 7:06pm On May 13, 2020
LMAO! My younger sister was the shrink who changed my life about them hoes. She said to me 5 years ago "bros forget that girl or any girl and keep chasing money, continue to chase it even when you keep getting it". FUTURE said; Finally in love with a hoe, is that what you want from me?. No matter how sweet the pvssy is, slip in and slip out with your brain intact. The moment you find it hard to slip out after slipping in, then there is a problem. It's either you are falling for a hoe or you have been charmed. Dear OP in this scenario, your brother has been pussy-whipped and charmed!

7 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Ishilove: 7:07pm On May 13, 2020
Your brother is experiencing 'Brain Relocation Syndrome'. BRS is a phenomenon where the brain relocates from the cranium and settles in the genital region. Thus, all thought processes, decisions and actions now take place in his genitalia_.

It will end in stories that leave the eyes misty

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by gamapoy539: 7:09pm On May 13, 2020
cool
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by sLentlover7778(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
Head that's destined to chop knock, no matter the kind of cap he put on, he'll definitely remove the cap and chop the knock in peace.

The babe don open office ontop your brother head...Las las it'll end in tears...

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by KaideeGee(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2020
Op, experience they say, is the best teacher. Let him go and learn, maybe after his lesson, he can come babk to NL and tell us his superstory.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by adecz: 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
shocked shocked

She may be working with a syndicate
who are using her as a "Honey Trap".

If this mugu no take time, they will
abduct him, keep him somewhere, gradually empty his account, then murder him.

It has already happened many times
in this country.

If he dares it, he is a dead man; mark
my prophetic words

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by MrSensor(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2020
In Dubai the Arabs starved him sexually and he ran away back to home. grin
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by devilmaycry: 7:17pm On May 13, 2020
E go shock am.....

I just d laugh here

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by ichidodo: 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
Konji na bastard..
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Norman4real(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2020
KaideeGee:
Op, experience they say, is the best teacher. Let him go and learn, maybe after his lesson, he can come babk to NL and tell us his superstory.
Yeah, I got tired of trying to talk sense to him. I'll let him learn the hard way. I just feel bad coz he's family, so for his sake I hope I'm wrong about her.
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Maxxim: 7:25pm On May 13, 2020
Lol. Your brother is quite normal until he finish spending his hard earned money from dubai, someone actually said Aja to maa sonu ni.......

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by foodthought: 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:
Yeah, I got tired of trying to talk sense to him. I'll let him learn the hard way. I just feel bad coz he's family, so for his sake I hope I'm wrong about her.

Don't let him fall

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Starz825(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2020
Na scam abi na charm.... mtcheew...I pity your brother...all the money he hustle for 4 Dubai the girl go collect am all go gyrate for the same dubai grin
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by gunners160(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:
I would have advised you to let him learn the hard way but at the same time he is blood, if he suffers you also suffer.
Giving up on him right now is a no for him because you too need to enjoy the money he hustled .

Option one

Why not try and set him up with another decent girl. Your brother is acting this way because he has inferiority complex and believes he can't get something better. Set him up with another bae, he will forget that slut.

Option two:
Create a serious dispute between the gal and your brother. Make sure whenever she is with your brother send her a text with anoda number " Ijeoma , I dare you to give my unborn child to another man. You are pregnant for me and you want go give my child to one stupid guy so as to eat his money".Come back and thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Sadsoulnow: 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:

So my bro recently came back in the country after 3yrs working in Dubai. Obviously one of the things he wanted was to hook up with some babes since he said he was sexually starved while working abroad. I reluctantly introduced him to the world of "Tinder" dating and helped him set up a profile but I warned him that these girls on tinder are not to be trusted and he should not get emotionally involved since these girls spend all day with an endless variety of men to pick from their thousands of matches.

2 weeks after this he connected with a babe there and took her out on a date. He met her again at her place a few days later and she let him smash the cookie. Next day he goes back and she still lets him smash and guess what, he falls in "Love"... But this was the last time that they ever had sex.

Now she started asking for favours, money, shoes all that and he kept giving her but without getting any sex. One day, she tells him she's pregnant and was open to having an abortion. When he told me this I immediately noticed it's a scam to get "abortion money" from him and he took my advice and told the girl he'd be happy to have the child(this was a bluff). After this ordeal they spent some time apart, just communicating on phone without meeting and 3 months later she tells him she had a miscarriage and needs money from him. He gave her money without my knowledge and only told me of this later. I told him she'd scammed him but it seems he actually believed her(Though she never at any point in time actually proved that she was pregnant). Now he no longer wants to take my advice and says he's even thinking of moving in with her since she's the only readily available girl to him.

Guys, do u think he's making a mistake or is it just me that sees the red flag. I feel like she's just going to be parasite to him that will take advantage of his better financial position since she's unemployed.

And generally do you guys think these girls on dating sites are to be trusted for long term commitments.
let your brother read this post.copy the Link and send to him.
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Plut01: 8:02pm On May 13, 2020

Your bro has been hypnotized by that girl. Find anyway you can and make sure you help your brother keep his money safe from that lady. Find a way and make sure your bro trust you with his savings before that girl finishes your bro.

She probably used the same package Gee guys normally use on their clients on your bro, and with your write up, it sounds as if it worked already.

There is no way your brother's eye will open to the reality until that girl collects all his money, unless you stand in her way.

Understand your bro position and help him. He will respect you more when his eyes open.

Just fear these Nigerian girls, especially those on dating site. Their charm nah baddasss. They are typically evil.

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by halogate: 8:03pm On May 13, 2020
..I feel pity for ur brother. sounds like he's already lost. Only a rude awakening/shocker will return his senses to him.
...Iwont be surprised if the babe in question ignites enemity between u both.

..Do ur job as a brother/gee and knock some sense into him or
..Reach out to his close pals and let them help u knock some senses into him.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Norman4real(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
gunners160:

I would have advised you to let him learn the hard way but at the same time he is blood, if he suffers you also suffer.
Giving up on him right now is a no for him because you too need to enjoy the money he hustled .

Option one

Why not try and set him up with another decent girl. Your brother is acting this way because he has inferiority complex and believes he can't get something better. Set him up with another bae, he will forget that slut.

Option two:
Create a serious dispute between the gal and your brother. Make sure whenever she is with your brother send her a text with anoda number " Ijeoma , I dare you to give my unborn child to another man. You are pregnant for me and you want go give my child to one stupid guy so as to eat his money".Come back and thank me later
very cunning ideas you got here... grin grin
Unfortunately I don't stay with him and only see him rarely. We talk on phone often but I think I'll need to sit him down face to face if he's to see the light
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Bola146(f): 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
Pray for him
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by gunners160(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:
very cunning ideas you got here... grin grin
Unfortunately I don't stay with him and only see him rarely. We talk on phone often but I think I'll need to sit him down face to face if he's to see the light
Beta try and find that time oo or else that bae will ruin you, your brother and even your parents

she is the type that will call your mum a witch and tell your brother not to help you in life. The implication tomorrow is greater than the sacrifice today oo.
You don forget this talk, " When you marry the wrong women even devil for commit hand for your case".
This issue might look trivial today until tomorrow when your brother stops you from coming to his house then you will know how great a woman his.

Toto power strong oo

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
gunners160:

Option one

Option two:
[img]https:///view/feel-me-think-about-it-gif-7715402.gif[/img]

Only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave
I see village people winning embarassed
However, he should thank God they are still in the first half

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by hardcore007: 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin
How these things happen dey amaze me walahi.
because of ordinary puna ooo grin grin

Chei! ! Your brother don enter local one chance.
Find a way and talk sense to that maga.

If I were you I will screenshot all the comments here and send it to him. So he'll realize how his level of jonsing don reach.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by HarunaWest(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:

He met a hoe on tinder and he knocked her without protection?. Village have brought him to Nigeria to finish him. Let him be. His mind has been swayed into Oblivion.
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by austine4real(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
Leave him it will ends in tears

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
Aye bobo yen tita, o ti gbe jombo, o ti gbe karishika, lai faabada ko de bombe
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by duduade: 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
DCmonster:
LMAO! My younger sister was the shrink who changed my life about them hoes. She said to me 5 years ago "bros forget that girl or any girl and keep chasing money, continue to chase it even when you keep getting it". FUTURE said; Finally in love with a hoe, is that what you want from me?. No matter how sweet the pvssy is, slip in and slip out with your brain intact. The moment you find it hard to slip out after slipping in, then there is a problem. It's either you are falling for a hoe or you have been charmed. Dear OP in this scenario, your brother has been pussy-whipped and charmed!

Gbam with all those padlock thingy

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by SKhanmi: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
Your bro is old to make his own decisions. Some finally learn at 60 if they get to live that long. I leave with thee this prophecy below....

Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by alphaNomega: 10:13pm On May 13, 2020
Norman4real:

You can only advise him.
Re: Help! A Brother Is About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of His Life. by alphaNomega: 10:14pm On May 13, 2020
SKhanmi:
Your bro is old to make his own decisions. Some finally learn at 60 if they get to live that long. I leave with thee this prophecy below....

Idíots don't live that long

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Killed Two Dogs With His Car / “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi / Italian Pastor Caught Sleeping With His Church Member (TRENDING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.