Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32213 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2023
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2023
Hmm 🤔
“The biggest risk a lady can take is to marry a poor man” – Slayqueen asserts

The slayqueen said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

According to a Nigerian Slayqueen, marrying a poor man is the biggest mistake a woman can make in life. The unidentified woman made the accusation on social media and attempted to provide evidence to support it.

She said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

She went on to say that although she has chosen for herself not to wind up with a broke or impoverished man, she is not stopping anyone from marrying whoever they choose.

The woman went on to say that people who are often impoverished and frugal tend to have poor cognitive abilities.

Netizens Reactions….

In reaction, drolatunde wrote: “Your papa get money before ur mom married him? Don’t worry u will learnt on the hard way. Where is even the husband out there?? By the time u are 40yrs,body will tell u..”

mcee_slimjoe said: “Said by a girl papa ya na mama ya bi na one room”

djbaddo wrote: “Who go come marry the poor dey play”

kennedyexcel said: “Otele but your mama marry your papa she still born 11 children join for inside one room ey…”

futballpunter wrote: “She doesn’t want to make the mistake her mother made. It’s understandable”

https://www.gistlover.com/the-biggest-risk-a-lady-can-take-is-to-marry-a-poor-man-slayqueen-asserts/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Mhizzard(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Then who will marry the poor man?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TANID(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Dem go Soon Use Her Do Retual, She Look Poor self.

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2023
person wey her papa no get bicycle

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Oh my God when I watch her saying all this words, I began to crack my brain 🧠 that by fire by thunder I must make it in life. Omo poverty is a bastard. Hungerbad. I strongly believe that her parent isn’t rich when they got married to each other

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Curse777: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2023
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Davidsegx12: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Mokason288(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2023
angry
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by modernWays: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.

177 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.
hmm 🤔, your response here is very deep

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Blazebond(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
She ain't lying nau, nobody wants poverty life at all o,she should also know that the biggest mistake a man can make is marrying a poor, uneducated,barren and lazy woman.

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Creamcrest(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
So automatically means no wife for poor people then, how then will they cure konji when it comes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Psychopatheko: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
With this mentality, I believe as a lady you’ve this mentality then you should be able to work and work hard you can’t have this mentality and still be poor as a female I blame rich guys that settle for poor or average girls I swear, because if this people believe miracle will come above you don’t want to work, yet you want to enjoy,

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by garriAndsugar: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Poor people with poverty mentality are very dangerous.
I won't advice any lady to marry a poor man

16 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Klington: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Shameless leeches setting useless standard that nobody in their family can attain.

Most of them has absolutely nothing to offer other than s3x.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by KarinaSlim(f): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

He still lives life thinking they will leave together forever.
She calls me for advice.
Me wey never marry, na me dey advice married woman.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

She is as beautiful as me and so she will marry again.

But that her husband no try.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
So we have decided on what to do.
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Lance008(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truth be told
Most broke marriages no Dey last for this generation

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Rich4god(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truth be told. E no easy to marry without money, cos as the man, you go feel am tire. You will literally be unhappy for the greater part of the marriage even when your wife is understanding and managing with you.

But it's worst to marry a lady who have a taste higher than the man's financial capacity. That's more like a suicide mission.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Watinhapen(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
The biggest mistake a man will make in life is to marry a lady that thinks her financial life and existence depends on a man.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Bodexinvest: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Whats stops you from becoming a rich lady yourself?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by kokakola: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Being poor is Subjective and Relative. Poverty for women has a different meaning from the normal. Above all, poverty of the mind is what everyone should be enmity to.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
When I watch the video online, I began to think deeply the rate of jobless husband in marriages in our generation. All is well. My advice is for everyone is to make sure you remove yourself from poverty but engaging yourself into legit things. Really hard work pays. Poverty is a disease.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by yesloaded: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
A broke man needs not to think of having a relationship not to talk of getting married because I see it as extra burden

As a broke guy, work hard & make money before thinking of having a relationship or getting married

Lastly, never marry a broke girl rather go for a lady who's making enough money like you do or even more than you

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by gadgetplanetng: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
What happens if your rich man loses everything?
(which is very common)
It's always the ones that see men as poverty alleviation program that post things like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Fugazy2023: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
But to be honest, you as a guy or a father , will you allow your sister of daughter marry a poor person with not clear cut vision

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by neonly: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
TANID:
Dem go Soon Use Her Do Retual, She Look Poor self.

I tell you bros she look very poor indeed
Her hair
Her glass
Her clothes
All no balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Aplaudez(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
How is her father earning

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Sultty(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
true but talk true true, are you made? do your father have money 🤑

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Babastrong(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
[quote author=Mhizzard post=126786871]Then who will marry the poor man?[foolish women]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.