Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz (11114 Views)

Big Brezz Mad Yansh: The Girl I Met On Whatsapp Wan Kill Me / My Husband Love Sex To Much / Husband's love or wife's respect, Which comes first? (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by SmellingAnus(m): 6:09am On May 14, 2020
Who am I to advice when I am like the husband although mine involves more of touching/holding breast ... My cuddling na breast I dey hold grin most times I even meet babes that happen to love it grin

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Erosion2020: 6:19am On May 14, 2020
Me I can't do without breast... Wetin I gain kwanu?

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by duduade: 6:34am On May 14, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

The problem we have in Nigeria is that we always want to constitute nuisance in every ramification of our lives.

Next time,face ur bizz

Plagiarizer Eewuuu
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by EM123: 6:46am On May 14, 2020
My sister go to medicine store tell them to give u something very bitter that u can rub in ur breast that will make ur baby stop breast feed because u are tired of breast feeding ur baby . I assure u he will stop coming close to ur breast immediate he put is mouth in ur bitter breast.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by columbus007(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2020
Maybe he didn’t suck breast when he first came to life

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Omoluabi16(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahhh wetin Covid19 no go cause. cheesy

She say na breast abuse cheesy
Sey whether husband dey secret cult wey dey worship breast grin grin poor woman cry
hahahaha! you're something else. Secret cult for breasts grin. This story made me laugh wella, I began to have a mental picture of a pot bellied man struggling for breasts like his life depended on it.
Very true. Na confirm breast abuse
Even if na him fetish, he should've gotten over the thrill now to still want constant sucking. Fake story obviously.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Muna4real(f): 9:32am On May 14, 2020
femi4:
Breast is life....would you prefer him to seek breast elsewhere

Breast is life? For a 40 year old man? I don't understand.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Muna4real(f): 9:37am On May 14, 2020
Erosion2020:
Me I can't do without breast... Wetin I gain kwanu?

Oh God. Must men suck breasts? What is there in sucking someone's flesh like your life depends on it? What is in sucking breasts bikonu?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Erosion2020: 10:01am On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh God. Must men suck breasts? What is there in sucking someone's flesh like your life depends on it? What is in sucking breasts bikonu?
even lesbians are not Left out.
If I tell you wetin breast don cos eehh... Too many accident sef.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Denique(f): 10:07am On May 14, 2020
@OP, kindly correct your headline to "... cries out OVER (not ON)..."

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Erosion2020: 10:17am On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Breast is life? For a 40 year old man? I don't understand.
A robust and perky breasts can cure a psychological problem and stress.

A good breast can make man to feel young again.
Ask Soul in Bible.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Muna4real(f): 10:18am On May 14, 2020
Erosion2020:
A robust and perky breasts can cure a psychological problem and stress.

A good breast can make man to feel young again.
Ask Soul in Bible.

Wonderful!
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Muna4real(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2020
Erosion2020:
even lesbians are not Left out.
If I tell you wetin breast don cos eehh... Too many accident sef.

It is well.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by KristaPretty(f): 10:27am On May 14, 2020
duduade:

What's funny??
So did you acknowledge the fact that you took this from Joro on instagram

Learn to be innovative

It clearly shows you were completly daft to see that "Joro" was written on the screenshot.

Innovative minister, what have you offered to us here since you signed up?? Mtchewwww

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Octopusssy(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2020
J111333:
Oga needs psychiatric evaluation because his attitude towards booby is very much above the modus operandi of we the members of Booby Lovers Association of Nigeria. cheesy
Hi. Please you have mail for your urgent attention.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Hhenryy: 11:39am On May 14, 2020
lilyheaven:
Her husband dey learn work, my husband dey drag breast milk with my baby, sometimes before my baby will Wake up to suckle, there won't be breast milk for baby, in fact , he is angry am still breast feeding his son. But I won't stop breast feeding my baby,

LIES from the pit of hell!
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Demor123: 11:47am On May 14, 2020
That man is a Breast sucking King.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by TheSourcerer: 12:23pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:
If he sucks your breast suck his dick
how is that physically possible?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by TheSourcerer: 12:24pm On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

What! So you want to emulate him?

Oh women are suffering sad
I swear I dey pity una , I never knew the nipples hurt
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by internationalman(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
how is that physically possible?

I didn't mean simultaneously
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by TheSourcerer: 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

The problem we have in Nigeria is that we always want to constitute nuisance in every ramification of our lives.

Next time,face ur bizz
abi o
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by TheSourcerer: 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
hahahaha! you're something else. Secret cult for breasts grin. This story made me laugh wella, I began to have a mental picture of a pot bellied man struggling for breasts like his life depended on it.
Even if na him fetish, he should've gotten over the thrill now to still want constant sucking. Fake story obviously.
truth is he is a closet serial /fetish killer
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by TheSourcerer: 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

I didn't mean simultaneously
ah I see , because I tried playing it in my head , but the woman was all contorted wtf
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by duduade: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:

It clearly shows you were completly daft to see that "Joro" was written on the screenshot.

Innovative minister, what have you offered to us here since you signed up?? Mtchewwww

You are a big fool mummy
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by KristaPretty(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2020
duduade:

You are a big fool mummy

Why are you calling your mummy a big fool Children no longer have respect for their mothers.

Even if your mummy is not on nairaland you still insulted her. Too bad. cry

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by duduade: 12:40pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:

Why are you calling your mummy a big fool Children no longer have respect for their mothers.

Even if your mummy is not on nairaland you still insulted her. Too bad. cry

Mummy ndoo Daddy is calling you
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Jflex07(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
My love for perky boobs cannot be overstated. I love am die.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:

cheesy cheesy chaiii you wicked angry

The story funny, but e fit no be zobo oo. grin I no go dey surprised if na true story. you no see some people comment for the first page? na wetin dem fit do. He probably just needs to learn self control. I hope it's not fetish sha. That will be disgusting if it is. ewwww! cry cry

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by paqman: 1:13pm On May 14, 2020
You should have upload the breast let no if the breast is worthy sucking

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by leosahm(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
Local man is tired
Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by leonard002(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2020
When you go out and he comes back before you, he keeps calling you to bring the breast back grin grin

This one strong oh

Hahaha

Re: A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
Am confused don't even know what to say
Just laughing very hard while reading
The man is just exactly like me
Back then in school when I sight a fat girl with big boobs jeez even my school fees is not safe

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / side effects of virginity