Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku (22391 Views)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by udezue(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2011
LOL

Atiku got "atikulated" in his own state Adamawa
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by reporter1: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2011
OBJ may have so many flaws; however, political deftness is certainly not one of those flaws.
OBJ is an astute politician.  Underrate him at your own peril!  He is laffing all the way!

You may say what you want about GEJ too, but he is learning very fast from the maestro.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by bizprowess(f): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
i didnt atiku anywhere in that picture so how can you say such. shocked
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by youngmonie: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
In as much as im happy for jonathan, one of his major succes should be credited to obj, cos if atiku had managed to wiv, phewww, obj would have been in big troubleee
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by rasputinn(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
udezue:

LOL

Atiku got "atikulated" in his own state Adamawa

MINT
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by rasputinn(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
edoyad:

And what was that Atiku was saying about not needing votes from bayelsa to win the elections if kano voted him ? Me sef dey laff vigorously

You dey mind the arrogant gaylord?? heard he even planned a victory party before the primaries,I hear say dem don kill dozens of cows,cooks plenty tuwo shinkafa with enuff drums of burukutu,nobody fit chop the thing now as the whole thing come sour
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by jujube(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2011
i dont know why it is hard for Atiku not to understand that he stands no position in the elections, but if he feels he cant spend the looted money, Nigerians are ready to collect. grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by CrazyMan(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
Poor Atiku, the whole nation is laughing him to scorn. embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by lagoshost(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2011
We all are laughing here!
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by marvix(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2011
Very soon the laughter would be extended to Ribadu.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by amicdan(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2011
Me self dey follow laff. grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by ADint(m): 2:43am On Jan 17, 2011
. grin grin

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Akhenaten: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2011
OBJ is something else. grin

As much as I want to hate the man, he always do something that makes me smile.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by thetelz(m): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2011
As per,as much as i hate him,i join am laugh on top this one oo. Hahahaha,this na atikulation of the highest order
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Dotmantop(m): 5:41am On Jan 17, 2011
As much laugh we all might laugh Atiku which he well deserved , It's on this note that we should all join our voice together and charge GEJ to keep to his promise to run a free and fair election in April. That's what our country needs at the moment.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by cvibe: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by juman(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2011
I dey laugh at you OBJ.
A man in power for eighth years and deliver nothing.
GSM for good eight years?
Nigeria is a country where leaders are not accountable to the people. That is why this man is now parading himself like a LORD.
Old cargo go away.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by dacool1(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2011
na politics o no mind dem
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by kaylonda(f): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2011
Hilarious. Am I supposed to join in this scene?
Should I stop grieving for my stolen possessions and ok this scene of madness?
NO!
If we all join and laff wiv Obj @Atikus' xpense, then am a fraid coz d joke is on us.
Apart from us lackin basic amenities, SECURITY has joined under my list of BASICS.
Its a shame to go thru NL n b a parrry to these.
I won't join yall cuz methinks, we are been lead 2 an abbatoir!
Shine ur eyes and come out in ur millions so we can vote 4 our rite 2 xsist.
People GEJ may soon turn out 2 b OBAMA- all talk and no work!
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Tunsbobo(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2011
Me sef they laugh ooh, hihihihihihihihihihihihihohohohohohohoho
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Tunsbobo(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2011
kaylonda:

NO!
If we all join and laff wiv Obj @Atikus' xpense, then am a fraid coz d joke is on us.
Apart from us lackin basic amenities, SECURITY has joined under my list of BASICS.
Shine your eyes and come out in your millions so we can vote 4 our rite 2 xsist.

who send u message? You can squeeze ur face or even hit ur head against the wall for all i care; *hisses*
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by olumyde5(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2011
OAM4J:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/377409_baba_jpgb4500e59c62631e11f7febe19be61d33

oh boy na wa ooo i no fit laff, i mean i dey laff too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by kaylonda(f): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2011
@tunsbobo
Last I rem NL was free 4 all n I av a rite to rant.
If u will xcuse mi * am off 2 register*
MscccchEeeeewwwwww
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by berrie85: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] nah wah o grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by juman(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2011
kaylonda:

NO!
Shine your eyes and come out in your millions so we can vote 4 our rite 2 xsist.
Sorry o, they stole some of your properties? Its always painful. Bad governance.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by juman(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2011
I dey laugh at you OBJ.
No Infrastructural development during your tenure as the president.

The second man in the picture i think is Yayale Ahmed. Honest and trustworthy man.
I don't recognise the third person. Who is he?
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by auditions(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by MaJBlige(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2011
yarodin:

Only in Nigeria will you see Monkeys laughing at human beings.

what does this mean?
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Ranoscky(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

what does this mean?
Think harder, you'll get the meanin!
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by richcode: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2011
i dey laugh too atiku is a betrayer he as no Nigerian interest at hand
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by xtremeidea(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Photos Of Adetunji, Olubadan's Coronation / The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.