Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku (22394 Views)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Jarus(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2011
NL has never failed to provide me that daily tonic of laughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Gbenge77(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2011
is the epileptic power supply a laughing matter?the deplorable state of roads?an absolutely clueless leadership?rise in kidnap incidents?relocating of industries to neighbouring countries?an alarming shrink of foreign reserves?harassment of Nigerians at major international airports?a non-peforming political party intent on ruling for 100 years?the 7th largest oil producer in the world continues to import refined oil?,
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by MacDiddy(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Even Monkey dey Laugh.

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by sekino(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2011
ha ha ha ha me tooooo i deyyyy laughhhhhh oooooooo
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by xtremeidea(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

what does this mean?

It means Obj is laughing at someone he aint better than!!!
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by timpaker(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2011
why would someone like atiku embarass himself in such way, he knew he had no chance of winning, yet he went ahead and contested.
obj warned him against it but i guess he wanted to prove to him that he's got some loyalist too. now he's got everyone laughing hard.
atiku, hope dey you can wait for the next election and even if you fail try again and again, you might be lucky and be the next naija's abraham lincon.
till then,
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 13volts(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2011
Very pathetic and annoying to see Niralanders laugh alongside the like of OBJ after looting the country of 8 solid years yet he laughs at us and we connect and laugh with him. Wholesome and Bravo Nairalanders dey laugh while OBJ & GEJ katakas our foreign reserve.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by daroz(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2011
Atiku, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Ibomade1: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2011
OBJ is one funny man. Look at the way he is laughing huhuhu haa haa haa grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by legba1(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2011
@yarodin:if OBJ is a monkey then Atiku must be a cow.yeye fowl.you can imagine that bufoon saying votes from "kano" is enough to give him the slot. He has just been tot real politicking by OBJ.That was the leason he refuse to learn back then wen he was VP.mumu like him."Ko tie le"
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by yarodin: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2011
IBB, OBJ, Orji Kalu, Atiku etc are all MONKEYS, but for naija MONKEY pass MONKEY.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Nwamama1: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2011
Me too am laughing at Atiku, he deserves it and you OBJ, you deserve more than hard laugh.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Ajaypompin(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2011
@ 13VOLTS, Atiku that wasn't a president lootted our PTDF money, monopolise the eatries in Adamawa now tell me if he gets to seat of presidency what will happen,
I join OBJ dey laugh   hahahahohohohihihihihihi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by nairapower: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2011
baba, na real old soldier. He never let go.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by SmashingM(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2011
Me too dey follow laugh grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by dante147: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2011
me self dey laugh ATIKU e none get level samsam lol
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by fdigital(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2011
me too i am raffing . . . .i heard atiku is optioning to deflect to other party . . .too late for him all the note-able parties  are all occupied.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 1025: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2011
nigerians are such a useless set of ppl that they always move by the wind. if obj is laughing at the man who messed up his third term agenda, why are nigerians laughing with him?
at the end of the day, we must accept the fact that no matter how cow sick rich, it can never come down to the size of a goat.
atiku stole enough money that he can never be a poor man even in his six generations so what is he loosing. if he agrees to work with jonathan tomorrow, he will surely get what he wants.
the same manner most of us were celebrating 4 months jail of alams a couple of yrs back but today, alams is an elder stateman who recieved a national/heroic welcome by those we were laughing at him with.
let us be reasonable for once nigerians.
how are we benefitting from all these shits? our educational system, our raods, water supply is not even in our agenda, no security, no electricity, no hospitals yet imbeciles must laugh because they don't have a choice.
go out there and see how many ghanians outside their country, find out how many ivoirians outside or togolese but even inside sri lanka and niger, nigerians are there struggling to survive in the name of greener pastures. what a shame, pls let us continue laughing to our own stupidities.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by axglide(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2011
dat ahmadu ali laugh dey make my laugh to continue laughing grin grin grin na wicked laugh be dat chei embarassed
this picture might not even signify that they're actually mocking at atiku, but the @poster got it spot on
dis kind laugh go pepper atiku for body - like when children de mock one another
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by BabaO2: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2011
SMH, money is evil. How there atiku has been so desperate contesting to be nigerian president all the while. illiteracy is a big problem, no mental capacity to judge himself no mental capacity to even sell himself to the delegates. only  bitter attack , attack  and attack through prepared speech.
No wonder he was clamoring for zoning, zoning , zoning so that the tickect can be handed over to him without contest. Honestly, Nigeria would have been doomed, if this their zoning has been followed, because it will be business as usual for atiku, ibb et al.  what a bloody opportunist.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by MacDiddy(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2011
Even Monkey dey Laugh on serious issues.

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by spacemang: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2011
Agbaya ni obasanjo,look at him just like gorrilla.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by opuro(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2011
I AM LAUGHING
BUT NOT LAUGHING ATIKU OR OBJ
I AM LAUGHING AT MY SELF AND OTHER FOOLS LIKE MYSELF
THAT THINK LAUGHTER IS THE SOLUTION TO WHAT NAIJA HAS BECOME
WHEN REASONABLE PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR BETTER LIFE FROM THEIR LEADERS IN
TUNISIA, NIGERIA SUFFER HEADS YOUTHS ARE LAUGHING WITH LOOTERS AND THOSE THAT HAVE NOTHING
TO LOOSE.
OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM HAVE GONE SO BAD THAT WHAT WE HAVE NOW ARE HALVE BAKED GRADUATES PARADING THE STREETS. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE THAT SURPOSE TO CRY ARE ALL LAUGHING.  shocked
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by LiftedUp(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2011
It is a case of a laughing stock, laughing at a laughing stock sad
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by poweredcom(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2011
hahah Atiku don suffer oo men i pity am well well, Linconln tried many times, he later won, may be some day he will win
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by ceeque(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku
« #18 on: January 14, 2011, 11:59 PM »

Is Nigeria laughing?

Is our electricity situation laughing?

Is our bad roads laughing?

Is our debt profile laughing?

Is our freign reserve laughing?

Before you laugh at Atiku please first find out if OBJ and his friends are laughing at Atiku or the rest of us?
Atiku is a billionaire businessman who will be fine so no need to laugh at him, but the unfortunate state OBJ and GEJ has left this country is clearly not a laughing matter.
GEJ has nothing but good to this country, so, be grateful for that.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Arosa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2011
Make I join laugh hio hio hio grin grin grin ;Dhio hio hio grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Dejavu147: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ I too dey Laugh ooooo =)) grin smiley shocked
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by scopusng(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
former President Olusegun Obasanjo when asked to comment on the outcome of the presidential primaries of the PDP with the emergence of President Goodluck Jonathan as the Presidential flabearer of the party and against the backdrop that Atiku lost out, he said what happened made him laugh.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by VEE2010(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
He was only being disATIKUlated. I congratulate the concensus candidate of our time, lol
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 2kurupt(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
funniest thread i have read this year cheesy

Mod plz move to the jokes section

me sef dey laff Atiku (damn opportunist) and indeed all the thievies of our comon wealth coz the era of a positive change is here
grin grin grin grin

plz go and register for the forthcoming elections
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Bigjoedoll: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
May be he who laugh last laugh best. Me too I DEY LAUGH OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court / Supporters Of President Buhari On Solidarity Protest On The Streets Of Abuja / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.