Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Witch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Witch? (1232 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by adoreyou(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2020
If you have dated you can share. My mind is just telling me that many Nigerian girls are witch. Are they?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by ClassicMan202(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2020
Lemme book space fess
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by HundredWays(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2020
2017, dated one who's a sex addict, drug addict....
She so much depend on sex like oxygen.!
We have sex more often.. four rounds isnt enough for her embarassed
She always come with after morning pills always and Milk, Groundnut, Banana every visit!
She's good tho wit High Earning from her Mother Investment.. In total, she's fucking rich...She sometimes do shopping for me!

Strange things emerged!
I later start having nightmares, unusual headache and breathing difficulties at night embarassed..
She mostly appear with a different face, but wit same body shape in my dreams Nightmares ...
I later realized she was possessed wit evil spirit by a Pastor my mum invited to pray for me... My mom was worried that I've never fallen sick like this since she gave birth to me, ever since that prayers, I've never seen her and was adviced to disconnect communication wit her...

Twas a funny right??
but bad experience... I could have die if I was taken to hospital for injections cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by suzzyboss(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2020
Buy your popcorn 50 naira .. Be don go buy my own

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by addictiv(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2020
Why on earth will u see a witch and want to date her? Are u a wizard?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by Oluromantic: 10:09am On May 15, 2020
Lol. Nawa o. How u take know witch if you're not one
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by Alhajiclem: 10:12am On May 15, 2020
This is gonna be interesting
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by illicit(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2020
I don't know if she was a witch but I know she is possessed, she likes to curse even when playing, and she bad things mostly happen around her or when she is around
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by eleko1: 10:21am On May 15, 2020
U can’t date a witch and escape.U are in everlasting chain unto the day of judgement
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by olaric(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2020
Yea, I dated one while in school. Of course I didn't know she was possessed with marine spirit until I saw myself flying a couple of times in my sleep. Enjoyed flying initially until my cousin who was in the same school with me at the time started telling me chilling things about this girl.

This babe was rich too while in school; only God knows where she was getting her money from.

Finally, I confronted her when after I was forced to wake up from this scary nightmare. I can't remember what the time was, but it was in her house. I woke up to see her sleeping with her legs on the wall; asked her if she was possessed by marine spirit and she placed her hand firmly on my mouth pleading with me not to scream.

Thanks to my mum and pastor at the time; the battle to make her leave my life alone lasted for months.

Lesson well learnt.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by zyzxx(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2020
I feel like picking someone up
Twocla...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by Arajoon89(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2020
olaric:
Yea, I dated one while in school. Of course I didn't know she was possessed with marine spirit until I saw myself flying a couple of times in my sleep. Enjoyed flying initially until my cousin who was in the same school with me at the time started telling me chilling things about this girl.

This babe was rich too while in school; only God knows where she was getting her money from.

Finally, I confronted her when after I was forced to wake up from this scary nightmare. I can't remember what the time was, but it was in her house. I woke up to see her sleeping with her legs on the wall; asked her if she was possessed by marine spirit and she placed her hand firmly on my mouth pleading with me not to scream.

Thanks to my mum and pastor at the time; the battle to make her leave my life alone lasted for months.

Lesson well learnt.
very funny lesson well learnt
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by NDIOGAH(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2020
how do u know she is witch
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
I fvcked one girl one time who wouldn't pull off her panties completely. Was she a witch? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by Easybela(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
undecided why is everybody talking about witches .

Ladies come this side,if you have dated a wizard before, let's hear your experience

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Witch? by silento(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
HundredWays:
2017, dated one who's a sex addict, drug addict....
She so much depend on sex like oxygen.!
We have sex more often.. four rounds isnt enough for her embarassed
She always come with after morning pills always and Milk, Groundnut, Banana every visit!
She's good tho wit High Earning from her Mother Investment.. In total, she's fucking rich...She sometimes do shopping for me!

Strange things emerged!
I later start having nightmares, unusual headache and breathing difficulties at night embarassed..
She mostly appear with a different face, but wit same body shape in my dreams Nightmares ...
I later realized she was possessed wit evil spirit by a Pastor my mum invited to pray for me... My mom was worried that I've never fallen sick like this since she gave birth to me, ever since that prayers, I've never seen her and was adviced to disconnect communication wit her...

Twas a funny right??
but bad experience... I could have die if I was taken to hospital for injections cry

give her my number 08161392463

Let me deliver her

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls / Boyfriend Moved To Tears As His Girlfriend Surprises Him On His Birthday (video) / Can You Date Someone Leaving In The Same Estate With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.