Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,272 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll (16247 Views)

Poll: Who is your candidate?

Buhari(CPC): 48% (356 votes)
Dele Momodu (NCP): 0% (2 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 25% (191 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 21% (157 votes)
Utomi(SDMP): 1% (13 votes)
Okotie(FP): 0% (4 votes)
Shekarau(ANPP): 0% (5 votes)
Others: 1% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC / Nairaland Presidential Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by gadogado(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2011
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Asobank: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
Goodluck has far more to offer than any other aspirant. my vote is to GEJ. do the same or na you sabi!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Asobank: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2011
Come May 29,2011,when Goodluck will be sworn in to run the affairs of this great nation,what would you be doin? As for me,I will be right down on my knees weeping with tears of joy and rejoicing for at last CHANGE has finally come to stay in Nigeria. it will be the beginning of great things to happen! Wow! I just can't wait!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Midas02(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
My vote will have to go to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare.

Pls read this insightful analysis and let us open our minds and eyes!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636746.0.html
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by IFELEKE(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
A departure from the old order. . .Shekarau is the way!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Localamos(m): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2011
The PDP is an overfed monster with tentacles spread all over the country, sucking dry our vast resources and yet has an insatiable appetite for more.

GEJ is a mere clueless puppet in the scheme of things, who continues to utter unpresidential remarks and compromises the core values of intergrity which our people yearn for.

Vote for Jonathan at your own peril.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Localamos(m): 1:29am On Apr 03, 2011
For those of you that want to vote for PDP and GEJ, remember that you cannot put new wine in an old wine skin.

Don't fall for the euphoria of 'change', rather I dare challenge you to stand for change. Let's change the party that has looted this country senselessly for the past 12 years.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by dplordx(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2011
BB of course.
Why vote someone who isnt passionate about winning. Who believes its luck as usual.
Even the debate showed hes a complete failure. he didnt even say 1/2 of what pat utomi said despite the fact his was a monologue.
A joke. a fake. a fraud. a failure. pdp no more! cool
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by recoome(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2011
@dplordx: i hope u realize that debates dnt win elections, when GEJ wins by landslide victory, then u can pack out of nigeria 2 avoid being crushed by the transformation train, dnt waste ur votes on a disgruntled old cow that knows nothing about democracy!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by usbcable(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
In terms of intelligence,
would you rate a Buhari higher than GEJ
In terms of tolerance to the media and journalist
GEJ is still a better candidate
In terms of policies already put in place or infrastructure
Buhari isnt better than a GEJ
the only thing Buhari beats GEJ in is religiousity and thats whats being feed to so many religiously gullible Nigerians via tunde bakare(south) and sharia(north)
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
Vote & leave discussions alone. I believe the opinion pool will be transparent
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2011
usbcable:

In terms of intelligence,
would you rate a Buhari higher than GEJ
In terms of tolerance to the media and journalist
GEJ is still a better candidate
In terms of policies already put in place or infrastructure
Buhari isnt better than a GEJ
the only thing Buhari beats GEJ in is religiousity and thats whats being feed to so many religiously gullible Nigerians via tunde bakare(south) and sharia(north)

I assume you'll be really pleased with yourself for making the posts above. Would you please return to the kiddies section of NL. . .

Where is Seun, we need you to create a kiddies section for the likes of this "usbcable" to make good use of thier developing brains.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Gbenge77(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2011
CPC has a fantastic chance in this one
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Gbenge77(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2011
BB is our best bet at this time.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Localamos(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
The intelligent working class who are tired of seeing curroption will vote BB into power. While the emotionally stricken few who lack knowledge that obasanjo is using GEJ, will hope in vain for a 'lucky' swing.

It's a good thing to know that nigerians are tired of the shenanigans of the PDP.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by abolyem(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
The intelligent working class who are tired of seeing curroption will vote BB into power. While the emotionally stricken few who lack knowledge that obasanjo is using GEJ, will hope in vain for a 'lucky' swing.

It's a good thing to know that nigerians are tired of the shenanigans of the PDP.

Above is the best comment on this issue so far. Let pple use dia emotional feeling to put themself in another 4 years error in the hand of those that will not even think not to talk of remembering them.

They say [b]"little word for the wise"[/b]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=13pt]If you support Buhari,

Please show your support on your signature

See my signature below:
[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Kenai: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
***coughs***
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Kenai: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari will keep winning only on Nairaland.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=13pt]If you support Buhari,

Please show your support on your signature

See my signature below:
[/size]

It's gonna be Dejavu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Constitutional Provisions For Defection —Falana / Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.