Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll (16249 Views)

Poll: Who is your candidate?

Buhari(CPC): 48% (356 votes)
Dele Momodu (NCP): 0% (2 votes)
GEJ(PDP): 25% (191 votes)
Ribadu(ACN): 21% (157 votes)
Utomi(SDMP): 1% (13 votes)
Okotie(FP): 0% (4 votes)
Shekarau(ANPP): 0% (5 votes)
Others: 1% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Official Presidential Election Result For Ondo Has Been Released By INEC / Nairaland Presidential Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by samm(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
9ijaMan:

If you don't get it, I'm sorry I can't help you. All I've got to say to you is, a fish starts to rotten from its head. If the head is disciplined and honest, the rest of the body will follow suit. If Nigerians are disciplined, corruption will practically disappear, and national rebirth and development will follow suit. Buhari would not necessarily whip everyone into shape, all he needs to do is make a good examples of some criminals and ensure that judiciary system is also disciplined and things will start to fall in place. I hope you now get the drift.

Well, thanks for at least trying. My drift continues to be that the man you are clamoring for has a dangerous well documented past. Iron fist rule is not the answer to Nigeria.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Eltonluigi(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2011
@9ijaman,Genbuhari i respect you as a Nigerian regardless of what part of the globe u are but seriouly u guyz are running a campaign here for individuals who are fundamentalist,maybe it's time we start moving Nigeria into a secular a view!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@9ijaman,Genbuhari i respect you as a Nigerian regardless of what part of the globe u are but seriouly u guyz are running a campaign here for individuals who are fundamentalist,maybe it's time we start moving Nigeria into a secular a view!
Why can't you for once in you existence be truthful. Yesterday you shamelessly claimed that Buhari took Nigeria to the OIC. Even after you were caught lying, you refused to budge. Today you are here again making unfounded claims. Please show us where and how Buhari became a fundamentalist. BTW you should also know that one man's fundamentalist is another man's hero. There is no country on earth that is really or fully a circular nation.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by luluosas(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2011
As much as I will like GEJ to win the presidential elections, my only fear for him is his lack of INTERGRITY. If God is choosing any one foe leadership positions, he considers intergrity as the major qualifications. GEJ is far below a man of half intergrity.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 10cirenoh: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2011
^^^^

A president without integrity can't change a country like Nigeria.

How's GEJ different from Yaradua and OBJ? undecided
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Emmy3(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Its pains me that somebody is still campaigning for the Tyranical Buhari,
All reasonable youth/hopeful nigerian will vote for either Ribadu or GEJ instead of Buhari.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Godmann(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
Em-my:

Its pains me that somebody is still campaigning for the Tyranical Buhari,
All reasonable youth/hopeful nigerian will vote for either Ribadu or GEJ instead of Buhari.

Open your eyes. Is it better to be tyranical in trying to enforce order and discipline or to be a rogue in public office?

The Chinese are trynical but they are far better than me and you in our useless state in Nigeria.

I would rather have a truthful, sincere but trynical Buhari than a stealing and lying Ribadu and GEJ

Period
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Eltonluigi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
@9ijaman u should read well b4 u post! I've never mentioned anything concerning OIC but is obvious that many muslim leaders like Gowon,Babagida,Yar'Adua and others has try to drag us there or had ties with the OIC, religion and govt are separate entities and shouldn't be bound together.is easy to understand if u guyz are radicals trying to impose un-civilized ideas on others,can't imagine someone posting he'd prefer a tyrant!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@9ijaman u should read well b4 u post! I've never mentioned anything concerning OIC but is obvious that  many muslim leaders like Gowon,Babagida,Yar'Adua and others has try to drag us there or had ties with the OIC, religion and govt are separate entities and shouldn't be bound together.is easy to understand if u guyz are radicals trying to impose un-civilized ideas on others,can't imagine someone posting he'd prefer a tyrant! 
In your foolhardiness you even claimed Gowon to be a Muslim. If you can't you are unable to figure it out that Gowon is a Christian, there is no point in even arguing with you. Obviously you are still a child who's still learning right from wrong. If you don't know about an organization, it will not hurt you to research about it. Nigeria has been a full time member of OIC since 1986, and we are still a member to date. Do us all a favor by typing searching for OIC on google and learn a bit more.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by abolyem(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
guys we should not miss issue of age to this issue. Is it not better to have a sincere and discipline rigid old man (Buhari) rather than half honest Ribadu and PDP idealist GEJ. Mind u GEJ cannot offer nigeria anything good as long as he belong to PDP and Ribadu is not what people paintedhim to be. because the EFCC was in no way inpartial under Ribadu, he was only carrying out order giving to him by OBJ to chase OBJ enemies. Bode George was tried by Ribadu and was freed but later was convicted by another EFCC chairman. Buhari still remain the most credible guy amont them, no caucus to spare of corruption, he has only 2 house (a story buliding each) none in abuja. forget age, age does not mean action or performance
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by BravoZulu1: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2011
Genbuhari i respect you as a Nigerian regardless of what part of the globe u are but seriouly u guyz are running a campaign here for individuals who are fundamentalist,maybe it's time we start moving Nigeria into a secular a view!

logically, a fundamentalist is one who follows and practices the fundamentals of of something he does or beleives in.
To be a good mathemetician, one has to follow and practice the fundamentals of of mathematics. in other words one has to be a fundamentalist in mathematics to be a good mathematican

likewise to be a good christian, one has to follow and practice the fundamentals of christianity otherwise the person will not be termed as a good christian.

in the same way, a muslim has to follow the fundamentals of his/her religion to be termed as a good muslim.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Eltonluigi(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^ fundamentalists are people strictly adhering to traditional believe of a religion;the sole aim of all muslim fundamentalist is to impose the islamic religion on every soul in the world regardless of his freedom of choice either true jihad or whatever,christains too might be radical but they won't accept to be called such @Genbuhari thanks for educating me on Gowon being a christain but i can't understand your aggression over me!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by 9ijaMan: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Eltonluigi:

^^^ fundamentalists are people strictly adhering to traditional believe of a religion[b];the sole aim of all muslim fundamentalist is to impose the islamic religion[/b] on every soul in the world regardless of his freedom of choice either true jihad or whatever,christains too might be radical but they won't accept to be called such @Genbuhari thanks for educating me on Gowon being a christain but i can't understand your aggression over me!

How many Muslims have come to you and tried to force Islam on you? Just answer honestly!
So a radical Christian should not be called a fundamentalist however it's ok in your own thinking to label a radical Muslim as such. How bigoted can you really get?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2011
[size=78pt]To all Buhari supporters:[/size]

http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=333
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by TruthHeals: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Goodluck has a very limited chance in a fair election. Ribadu has a good chance. But Buhari stands talls of all the candidates.
We need men of integrity. BB jo.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by TruthHeals: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ribadu's connection with Tinubu is his greatest undoing. Tinubu is as corrupt as the PDP rogues. BB all the way.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by fzmorris: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2011
[size=20pt]Here it is, choose your candidate for Presidency by clicking the link or visiting http://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Eltonluigi(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2011
can't you see the world is moving from right wing(conservatives) to left wing(liberals)? If you must vote then i'd advice to vote for candidate who represent such!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ fzmorris the pol on the link u gave is not accurate, as it allowed me to vote twice.

Buhari has 81 % grin
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by lagosnigeria(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
b4 i vote honourably for ribadu. i go like know why phd holder gej dey run 4 presidential debate? wetin him dey fear?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Detribaliz: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2011
You can see pictures, read manifestos/profiles and listen to JINGLES for the Nigeria 2011 Presidential Election Candidates at mynaijapolls.

You can also WATCH the NN24 Presidential Debate of March 18th, 2011, for those who missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mynaijapolls.com/2011/featured/the-presidential-electoral-candidates/[/b]

Funny enough,  Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) and  Pastor Babatunde Bakare of CPC is leading in opinion polls
[b]ALL IN ALL, VOTE WISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
, i cant shout lipsrsealed
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Detribaliz: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2011
You can see pictures, read manifestos/profiles and listen to JINGLES for the Nigeria 2011 Presidential Election Candidates at mynaijapolls.

You can also WATCH the NN24 Presidential Debate of March 18th, 2011, for those who missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mynaijapolls.com/2011/featured/the-presidential-electoral-candidates

Funny enough, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) and Pastor Babatunde Bakare of CPC is leading in opinion polls
ALL IN ALL, VOTE WISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i cant shout
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Alaka767: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
buhari/bakare is the change we need!!!
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
How I wish this result will reflect on ground
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Detribaliz
munaijapolls is a fake poll, as  I was able to vote more than once and the results never altered.
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Detribaliz
munaijapolls is a fake poll, as I was able to vor more than once and the results never altered.
I knew that poll was crap, no registration no nothing
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
[size=38pt]To volunteer for Buhari/ Bakare :

http://buharibakarevolunteers.net/contacts.php[/size]
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Donshegxy10(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
Buhari is a honest man, a disciplined leader, he is the change we need, On BB ticket i stand,
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Geeborlah(f): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
it is however known to everyone that the GEJ government is a slow and ever goin to be a slow government, nothing has been acheived within the past months but rather crisis have been occurin everywhere, therefore ma fellow nigerian youths lets look up and think wisely to choose a better person to rule nigeria, WE NEED A CHANGE sad
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
When is the election proper starting?
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by BB4Naija: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
Up Buhari !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider / Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari / President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.