Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners (20139 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by Godmann(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
KBrown:

For me, I see in Goodluck the Moses of our time. Despite his sincere love for the country and abhorence of evil and violence, he has no choice but to allow himself to be supported by the devils who believe they are in control. It is obvious to all that his government is daily being sabotaged and not stable enough, given the circumstances through which he came into power, for him to come out clean and allow these fellows to know that he hate their ways. That will be not only be naive, it is suicidal!
So far, he  has only been able to tell them he is not desperate for power and that his personal ambition or anybody else' is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
It is grossly unfair for people here on Nairaland to expect him to commit the obvious blunder of confronting this undoubtedly powerful cabal now. Until that time when he has the firm grip of the sword, it will be foolish, to say the least, for him to dare the devils.
PATIENCE IS THE WORD AS GOODLUCK WILL SURELY BE THE NEMESIS OF THE NIGERIAN PHARAOHS. THEY WILL ALL LIVE TO REGRET THAT THEY HELPED HIM TO GET THERE. GEJ WILL DELIVER!

It is true Moses dined with Pharoah's household but that was not out of his own decision. In the case of Jonathan he was comfortable with a roque called Alams. He did not object to anything Alams did when both of them were together. He enjoyed it.

When Obasanjo moved against Alams, he took no side. Is that possible? Or was he just pretending. All we know is that he found favour with Obasanjo and was made a governor against our constitution. Alams was removed in a an unconstitutional way.

When some of us were risking our lives critizing Obasanjo and his third term, where was him? He was in support. another unconstitutionality. When we stopped Obasanjo(I can proudly say we, because I critisized in my own little way), he was snicked in by the same Obasanjo as a way to have third term by back door. A sick Yar'adua was also imposed on us. This is not the ways of Moses. Moses never took side with evil. Jonathan did severaly. Same Jonathan refused to give account as governor. He is not transparent.

As the Vice president, was he on the side of the masses? Answer is no.

Even as we speak, he is at the head of a party that is doing everything to manipulate an election as usual. what has he done to correct things? Nothing. Only the same usaul pretence. Are we to be decieved how many times?

Think about the appointment of the Inspector General of Police and you see his deconstructed mind. Why pick jump the whole DIG and half of the AIG to pick a man has no outstanding academic or on the job performance record; a man that was incharge of zone 9 in umuahia at a time when South East was being ravaged by kidnapping and armed robbery? Was that supposed to be a promotion for none performance? The only explanation is because same as the commisioner of police Bayelsa state helped in effecting the arranged uncnstitutional impeachment of Alams.

So he picked an old pal for a job to be done. The job obviously is rigging the coming elections. To me I am watching to see how they will beat Jega to it. Jega remains my only hope in the election. You may also not be aware that your Messiah tried to influence INEC very early in the day but was rebuffed. He wanted Sagem to supply all the machines for the registration exercise. The way and manners he tried to lure INEC to that trap was evil. Only one newspaper reported; even at that, they failed to highlight the intended evil.

The man is not worthy of trust. Period
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by 9ijaMan: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Godman_n:

It is true Moses dined with Pharoah's household but that was not out of his own decision. In the case of Jonathan he was comfortable with a roque called Alams. He did not object to anything Alams did when both of them were together. He enjoyed it.

When Obasanjo moved against Alams, he took no side. Is that possible? Or was he just pretending. All we know is that he found favour with Obasanjo and was made a governor against our constitution. Alams was removed in a an unconstitutional way.

When some of us were risking our lives critizing Obasanjo and his third term, where was him? He was in support. another unconstitutionality. When we stopped Obasanjo(I can proudly say we, because I critisized in my own little way), he was snicked in by the same Obasanjo as a way to have third term by back door. A sick Yar'adua was also imposed on us. This is not the ways of Moses. Moses never took side with evil. Jonathan did severaly. Same Jonathan refused to give account as governor. He is not transparent.

As the Vice president, was he on the side of the masses? Answer is no.

Even as we speak, he is at the head of a party that is doing everything to manipulate an election as usual. what has he done to correct things? Nothing. Only the same usaul pretence. Are we to be decieved how many times?

Think about the appointment of the Inspector General of Police and you see his deconstructed mind. Why pick jump the whole DIG and half of the AIG to pick a man has no outstanding academic or on the job performance record; a man that was incharge of zone 9 in umuahia at a time when South East was being ravaged by kidnapping and armed robbery? Was that supposed to be a promotion for none performance? The only explanation is because same as the commisioner of police Bayelsa state helped in effecting the arranged uncnstitutional impeachment of Alams.

So he picked an old pal for a job to be done. The job obviously is rigging the coming elections. To me I am watching to see how they will beat Jega to it. Jega remains my only hope in the election. You may also not be aware that your Messiah tried to influence INEC very early in the day but was rebuffed. He wanted Sagem to supply all the machines for the registration exercise. The way and manners he tried to lure INEC to that trap was evil. Only one newspaper reported; even at that, they failed to highlight the intended evil.

The man is not worthy of trust. Period
God bless you for shedding more light into the nefarious ways of GEJ.
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by fumscofolu(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
U dey vex, pharoh, publisher, squino, ozin, shadowmay, My fellow Nigerians, all Niaralanders, everybody

Nigeria that should be the pride of Africa, its a shame for us to raise our heads in all nations. Do you have a worth? How do you feel when Nigeria is labelled internationally as corrupt people are you gaining from this corruption? believe me everyone of us will be richer and OK when we put out corruption and do right things! Ribadu is Tinubu in disguise its still the same corrupt people we need to eliminate (god-fatherism, he will still not be able to refuse corruption of ''godfather'')

CHANGE IS HERE! Vote BB 2011 BUHARI / BAKARE 2011 and we will be proud of ourselves and can stands head up, we wont have a Bimbo&Seun Somolu to adore south Africa, WE WILL BE BETTER OFF
BB2011, these are people who know the right thing and we can always remind the right things, it takes corrupt free people to lead this nation to our desired nation, NIGERIA IS RICH ENOUGH

Solomon227:

[size=20pt]Vote Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size]for the future of our children
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by Lordsagna: 8:23pm On May 23, 2022
huh.
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by Risentouch(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2022
Lordsagna:
huh.

Why are you resurrecting this thread na?
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by Lordsagna: 8:56pm On May 23, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Risentouch:

Why are you resurrecting this thread na?
Nostalgia feeling
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by WhizdomXX(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2022
jason123:
Jarus, thank you!

First of all, I want you all to look at the situation of Nigeria today. What do you see? Yeah, that's right, you all see corruption and fraud as the main of the day. We all live our lives praying to God to bring a Messiah that can lead us as Nigerians out of abject poverty. We all pray to not be a victim of internet scams and all the vices our economy has forced our youths to do.
My brothers and sisters, the messiah has come. He has come to replace our corrupt mentality with hard work. He has come to fish out our corrupt leader and hold them accountable. He has come to lead us to a brighter and better Nigeria. His name is Buhari!!!
My fellow Nigerians, we have seen how our independence day was taken from us, we have seen how our Christmas was taken from us, and we have seen how our brothers and sisters are dying in Jos, yet our incumbent president (GJ) has done nothing about it. Must we continue to laugh when suffering? Must we continue to lose our relatives because we have an incompetent president? The answer is NO!!!
My fellow country men, we have since how our foreign reserves have plummeted and yet no change. We have seen how the cabals have sent their children abroad to further their education with the tax we pay while leaving us in Nigeria to suffer from strike actions. We have seen how they promise us a better future yet the unemployment rate is still at a all time high. Are we not tired of these same people? Do we like suffering this much?

My people, the answer to all these problem is simple. VOTE BUHARI and you would see changes. He might not be able to solve every single one of them but you would all be impressed with his administration. Vote ACN, the party of the progressives! Vote BUHARI, the man of discipline!!! cool
7, Buhari could not solve any of the problems you mentioned there, instead he compounded it. He has 1 year left to do so.
Re: Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners by WhizdomXX(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
Lordsagna:
[sub][/sub]
Nostalgia feeling
Let's remake it after the major parties PRESIDENTAL primaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Messy State of Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, On Saturday / Meet John W.T Gbor: APGA Gets 2019 Presidential Aspirant / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.