Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) (579 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / 50 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys. It's Therapeutic To Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by JAMANZE: 11:09pm On May 15, 2020
Smiles.
I have been a member of this forum for over 10 year now, I have learnt and became better, happier and loving man and good husband because of the daily experiences I read here. So to contribute my own towards better relationships/marriages I think is time to share my story. I hope it inspires many because I am at at peace with my self and still alive all thanks to my wife despite all the many many challenges. I first saw my wife on 8th July 2012 in the NYSC camp, it was on a Saturday morning a day set aside in the camp for climbing mountains, as our eyes met it never departed from each other till date and it will not depart till death do us apart. I approached to help her complete her task as it was not easy for most to cross the mountain. Since then the only time I took a pause to ask myself question was 2015 when we were about to fix our weeding date . I can't remember asking her to be my girlfriend or my wife all I remember was our hearts telling each other yes yes till date. My NYSC camping was so supper hot as we made most of it. One day the NYSC state coordinator had to jokingly ask us to pay attention to camp activities rather than ourselves. Oh I forgot to mention that my wife is supper beautiful,dark skinned and tall. She fine jare! This got me into trouble one day with the camp commandant as I was made to kneel down because of her as the soldier would always ask ( this wowo boy why won't you leave this fine girl alone) I no ugly oooo as I have been the Ladies man, but u know soldiers na
So I decided to marry her because I know I love her immensely
Now the problems.
During our premarital test I discovered I have terminable disease which is and still very big challenge in our society today, I can count myself Lucky because it was discovered early, so I was told that the treatment was going to cost over 2milion naira and that I still have chance if I can afford the treatment and the treatment will last over a year. She decided to stick with me,support me emotionally. Thank God blood group and genotype was OK. Then we wedded. Bigger problem started coming from right,left and center.
Little about myself
I was really favoured by God as I have never lack anything , I was a real hustler as my friend always envied me. I started making money in school from 300 level in fact before I graduated at 24years old I already have millions in my account and a good work all by the grace of God not given or helped by any mortal. So before my wedding I have two cars as a young boy. Married at 29.
The problems started coming immediately after wedding, my wife was sacked from her job. The man she worked for was very wealthy and influential in our society, the type that has access to the president ,he has police in his bake and call. He liked my wife and wanted to spoil her as old rich disgusting men do to young carrier and ambitious women. The man gave my wife 100k the first day they met and some other money he sends to her account to the extent that she contemplated quitting. Then after our wedding the boss accused her of stealing company money and sacked her. The man said we used his money for the wedding, I bought a new jeep before the wedding and the man claimed it was his that most of my properties is his including landed, he tried using police to achieve his evil plans but because I have all the title documents and I was able to provide irrefutable proof police couldn't take my properties. I bailed my wife with 100k after 3 days in police office. The man went to zonal command to report my wife again and had her arrested in easter Thursday so that she can stay there till Tuesday when public holidays is over but I bailed her the next day since the case is clear. During these period i felt bad and dejected because of the police ordeals but inside me I know the man is toughing me up and preparing me for bigger things. That is me i see only the positives in every situations. My wife would always cry and cry, I couldn't cry because I need to be strong for her
Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by Ajens1991: 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
so what happened?
Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by JAMANZE: 12:05am On May 16, 2020
The boss still refused to back down and pressured the AIG to size all my properties before he can be happy. At this point the police advised I get a very good lawyer because it will be better the court handle the case since the man was trying to move the case again to Abuja. Meaning the police decided to help me the way they can since the injustice is much. Why can't the police just kill the matter seeing the truth? Because they are afraid of the man then the court becomes the hope of the common man. Then we proceeded to the Court. At this point we were already stretched both financially and mentally everything began to affect my job. I am an engineer by the way. My performance dropped and I had to borrow over a million from the bank to keep my darling wife safe and continue my treatment. I got one of the feared lawyers and paid him good money to defend my wife and that was our saving grace. But the worst happened as the case dragged in the court my wife got pregnant. She was due to deliver on a court adjoined date and she delivered my first child a night before the case due to pressure I wasn't with her as i went home to prepare to go tell court that she couldn't make it because she gave birthday. 4am that night I got call that she gave birth but lost the child. That was the night I cried as a man and I still cry as I type this now.
We all lost hope my wife decided we start visiting men of God but I refused because I know where my problem lies. I would always try to calm her and reassure her of my love and commitment. I couldn't leave her as most men would do throwing away the precious gift God has given them. After all she didn't leave me knowing my health challenges. We healed from the lost of our first child and decided to keep our trust in God and wait. My wife is prayerful, i am less but a catholic i would visit blessed sacrament at my free time to cry to Jesus the saviour, she will pray day and night asking God to set her free and sustain my job which is our only source of income.
My wife is my joy and is because of our love that she was going through all this troubles then we vowed to love each other more
The court case dragged for three years and one day the judge dismissed the case out of lack of merit, we couldn't sue the man for damages as we decided to rebuilt what has been lost ourselves. Now we have 2 kids a boy and a girl, my properties intact and I still have the only woman I truly love and I am the happiest man to still have her. We feel lucky to have each other and is all because of love ,trust and Patience.
Thanks you

2 Likes

Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by Bola146(f): 2:40am On May 16, 2020
Waoh!!! shocked shocked I was crying when reading your story cry Thank God for the good husband you proved, you stood by her, hummmm. That is why I believe marriage is only by the grace of God, true love, trust and patience Is the key seriously. Thank God you overcame. Just leave the foolish man into the hands of God, karma will teach him a lesson he will never forget. Once again, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by NobleDeSage001: 3:55am On May 16, 2020
Your story is truly touching. Thank God that you both are still standing strong.

The rich man decided to torment you because he could not seduce your wife with material gifts. Such a woman is rare to come by.

Additionally, a praying wife is an asset, guard and protect her. Cherish her all the days of your life.

Finally, never leave the Eucharistic Jesus. I can testify that He is the strong pillars of my being and secret of my success.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by Nigerianization(m): 7:04am On May 16, 2020
Thank God you chose to share your experiences with us. Many folks on this forum are already getting scared of marriage on account of what they read up here. Thanks for the story, it wasn't a roller coaster but it was full of lessons.

1 Like

Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by JAMANZE: 7:17am On May 16, 2020
Bola146:
Waoh!!! shocked shocked I was crying when reading your story cry Thank God for the good husband you proved, you stood by her, hummmm. That is why I believe marriage is only by the grace of God, true love, trust and patience Is the key seriously. Thank God you overcame. Just leave the foolish man into the hands of God, karma will teach him a lesson he will never forget. Once again, congratulations
We were still on our honeymoon when she was queried and the police onslaught started. It was scary but we survived. I thank god that I smiled last
Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by Bola146(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2020
JAMANZE:
We were still on our honeymoon when she was queried and the police onslaught started. It was scary but we survived. I thank god that I smiled last

Congratulations sir. May God continue to uphold your family..

1 Like

Re: Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) by JAMANZE: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Mods pls move my story to front page so that people going through difficulties in their marriages can read and learn that there is always light at the end of tunnel

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction / 10 Signs That Show She Likes You / Please Ur Advise Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.