Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying (7087 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 12:33am On May 16, 2020
Someone created a thread few hours ago that woman will follow up and later say no when "it's time"

But the question now is, why do women say NO and later open leg? What's the stress for?

Did you quickly pray about it and got revelation to open leg? grin

Na shakara go kill una. Something that always needs scratching, una go deh stress person put.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Aboks(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2020
Carchoice:
Someone created a thread few hours ago that woman will follow up and later say no when "it's time"

But the question now is, why do women say NO and later open leg? What's the stress for?

Na shakara go kill una. Something that always needs scratching, una go deh stress person put.

shocked

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 1:28am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian guys are the most difficult creatures to please.
With the way you all go about slut shaming women, exonerating virgins and condemning sexual expression, why should we agree to sex immediately?
If we don't pretend for a while, we get labelled. And no one wants to be stamped as a result of indulging in their desires.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Bartork(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2020
It's dicey

But it's end result depends on the man.

Some would go far with the lady, others will take advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by zexy2030(m): 6:46am On May 16, 2020
Dew04:
With the way you all go about slut shaming women, exonerating virgins and condemning sexual expression, why should we agree to sex immediately?
If we don't pretend for a while, we get labelled. And no one wants to be stamped as a result of indulging in their desires.
babe, u tried o, u dey answer jambites or ss2 students, maybe u r one of them, but if u r a graduate, u would have inferred the question is childish even animals run around before getting laid, let alone human being, pls don't get laid cheaply, give them stress, na ur body.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 7:59am On May 16, 2020
zexy2030:

babe, u tried o, u dey answer jambites or ss2 students, maybe u r one of them, but if u r a graduate, u would have inferred the question is childish even animals run around before getting laid, let alone human being, pls don't get laid cheaply, give them stress, na ur body.
but you guys are dogs and don't know how to shakara too? grin awa!!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Chenko001(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2020
Hey man, no offense but how old are you? Am asking because one hardly finds a reasonable thread and response here. Most times it feels like chatting with teenagers or people in their early twenties(21,22)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Olas00(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2020
Shakara oloje ni
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
zexy2030:

Abroad, a woman can have sex with a man she desires without being judged. It's even more immature to tell a woman to 'give a guy stress' before being laid so she wouldn't be regarded as cheap. What's the point of all that?
I don't believe that one should always indulge, but if a lady is dating a guy and she wants to have sex with him, it's ridiculous that she must pretend for a while.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by lukui: 10:25am On May 16, 2020
Many of them have "tens" of body count. They will form for you like Baba God just delivered them from their mothers womb. But when you enter, you will be asking yourself

"Guy, am I swimming inside Atlantic Ocean?"

After *****ing with all the guys in the street, they will still be calling their ***** private part. Nigerian *****, God will *****you!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Kdon2: 10:36am On May 16, 2020
Carchoice:

Na their way. Besides you no be their husband yet na, so they need convincing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Oasis93(f): 10:37am On May 16, 2020
Dew04:
Abroad, a woman can have sex with a man she desires without being judged. It's even more immature to tell a woman to 'give a guy stress' before being laid so she wouldn't be regarded as cheap. What's the point of all that?
I don't believe that one should always indulge, but if a lady is dating a guy and she wants to have sex with him, it's ridiculous that she must pretend for a while.

Have you been to abroad and confirm this? Please dont be fool by movies its not like that here.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by lukui: 10:50am On May 16, 2020
Funny thing about Nigerian ***** is that she will be telling you no whereas, she is giving it free to all your friends. When you now reach assembly in the evening, your friends will now be making jest of you say, "which girl?" I don't *****her!!!

Nigerian ******, one even tattooed, welcome to the gates of hell on her ******. Some of them already know where they are going when they die!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by lukui: 10:59am On May 16, 2020
There was this girl in my former workplace. She was very fine. An epitome of beauty, We all the male staff know she is a who.re. Many of the staff, young and old have slept with her.

Later on I just noticed that she was giving me green lights, I was like "what the hell is going on?". A girl that formed like Holy Mary when she first came to the office? So I started dogding her codedly. Usually ladies don't fall for guys if they don't need something, d!ck, money, power, or others.
I later left the job, though due to some issues, hers also included.

You don't fear Nigerian *******? Don't worry, they will contribute money for you to buy jeep, after you have bought it, then they will pray to God to let you die of road accident. Then no dey tell person!!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by lukui: 11:03am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian *****don't play nice at all. They always play wicked and bad.

Fela sang: if you call her African ******, she no go gree she go say, she go say I be lady oooooooo!!!!

Never underestimate a ******, especially the Nigeria version, she can go to hell for your case!!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Bluehill1051: 11:44am On May 16, 2020
Bros the matter tire me. Asked a girl out way back during my 400 level in school. Then she was in diploma. She didn't give me joy at all. Later I was posted to her state for service, one day I called her and na so fvck take start o. Fvck till belle come, fvck on top the belle before I finally dump her shitty ass!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 16, 2020
Carchoice:
but you guys are dogs and don't know how to shakara too? grin awa!!!
Really!!!. I starved my Babe sex for one week, because she did same to me. You need to see the way she was begging the next week that i should forgive her. She was bleeping Hot
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by prinsam30: 1:19pm On May 16, 2020
Carchoice:

honestly speaking fa, my latest catch was like that to the extent telling me she was engaged that was last year March and we somehow hooked up again February this year, right now she can't do without me despite knowing I once had a relationship with her cousin, that was the main reason she turned me down at first, now I'm even getting tired of her already
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by oyatz(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2020
Oookay, I see.

Dew04:

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by delectablegyal(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
guys, why do you like sex?
guys are the reason why we have many non virgins before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Geminvert(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
Dew04:
Quite the sensible reply
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by paix(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Some will still keep saying NO even when you have gone between their legs and pounding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by BENEFICIAL12(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2020
OP... I won't blame you shaa....

IF not for those girls who cannot keep policy you won't be here saying this
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by franklingud(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
Na so them dey do

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Ximenez(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys, why do you like sex?

guys are the reason why we have many non virgins before marriage.
Are you married?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2020
Dew04:
this means the "no means no" rubbish some fools are trending on Twitter is bullshiit right?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by mytime24(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
#op go nd read ur books embarassed

Schools wil soon resume undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Muna4real(f): 11:15pm On May 16, 2020
paix:
Some will still keep saying NO even when you have gone between their legs and pounding.

You remind me of something smiley
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by paix(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2020
Muna4real:

You remind me of something smiley
Is it something we can share?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2020
Oasis93:

Have you been to abroad and confirm this? Please dont be fool by movies its not like that here.

Babe ive been there and trust me I've had one night stand with a lady. They are even the one that come after u sometimes. Trust me if u are a good dancer with a charming charisma the sky is ur limit cheesy white girls no get issue. When they don't want u,, u know for sure they don't want. It's that simple
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by Muna4real(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2020
paix:
Is it something we can share?

Sorry. It's too funny to share grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying by paix(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Sorry. It's too funny to share grin
Let it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.