Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection (498 Views)

The Mechanism Of Erection In Men / See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:23am On May 16, 2020
Good mrn ya all, 

Before I start and b4 some of you starts bashing me, I will be visiting d clinic later today as regards the topic.

So back to the topic.

It all happened on tuesday, I was tryna have sex with my fiancee in d nite and I suddenly loss erection after a while without cuming (we had sex once in d mrn). Later dat same nite I was aroused nd same tin happened, so we slept, at that point I became a bit worried and the anxiety of wat was wrng actually made me try again on wednesday mrn and I didnt even last long this time before my erection was off.

Since that Wednesday till dis very min, it has become worse in the sense dat, I cant even maintain erection or even try to penetrate, as soon as I try to insert, my erection is gone.

The tin is I actually have normal erection in d mrn and also mayb wen i am alone sometimes, buh getting a strong erectIon for penetration isnt der since wednesdays.. if at all the erection comes, before I penetrate it is gone again

This is actually getting me so worried because I knw I am a gud performer wen it comes to sex, like sometimes I can go 3rounds to 4rounds in a day.

I donno if its anxiety issues. Cos the only tin I knw I have been anxious abt now aside this erection issue is d fact that my weddn is supposed to be next mnth buh this whole pandemic has changed alot of my future plans, buh even at me been worried abt that, I was still able to have gud sex.

I also took one harbal mix for sugar on thursday, which made me purge, also, in d last 2 weeks I have nt take mineral, I have even been taking more of tiger nut and date juice.

Plss doctors in d house any advice
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by skj1377(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
Do a blood test to check if you have thyroid in you system. Also, have you used any antibiotics recently? Your problem does not sound new.your even lucky it's with a partner your familiear with. Imagine if it's a new catch you might not get a second opportunity.
Normally when your aroused your supposed to have a convincing erection. The second issue is how long does the erection last. Finally, the quality of your erection determine s how may sexual positions you can take; most require very hard attention.
You need to take this problem seriously. Bad sex will affect your relationship if you don't solve this problem. When I was still single I assumed my manhood will always work when I need it but I was proven wrong times without number. Imagine a girl spread wide open for you and nothing happens but same person was screaming am tired don't kill me on a rematch. Listen to me let me tell you what I did.
I went to a doctor who prescribed a drug called Novergina( the drug is no longer in the market) . The drug was ok but at that time I thought it was to early to be hooked on drugs so I stopped.
I consulted another doctor. This time around the doctor was using me like a lab rat. If he gives me a drug today he will ask me to try it for 2 weeks and come back. At that time I was not married so imagine failing with 1 babe this week then look for fresh babe in 3 weeks time. Besides, to see this doctor I had to spend like 3 hours on que. At the end of the day I stopped going to hospital to see any kind of doctor.
for some time I left ladies since I was not sure my penis was working. At a point I thought I was impotent till I met a lady who complained she left her guy because he could not get it up. I was not even sure if mine was working, but I gave it a try and boom. No drugs no nothing and this girl was saying things I latter got used to hearing sef. Imagine a lady transporting herself from Abuja, Lagos,. Yola ,benue, Kano etc to my location to receive quality sex then transport themselves back sometimes . Ladies love sex don't be fooled
I was a pro for some time till one day. I entered one lady. I noticed my man was bending anytime I try to enter her, infact ,on the first trial I could no till another session and boom back to former problems.
This time around I went for prayers. I was advised to stop fornication. I found this comfortable because I wanted to get married so needed to make good judgement without sex clouding my judgement. To find a wife took like 2 years of no sex besides did not know if it was still working after the prayers till I married and boom it's working ooo.
Richard7777777:
Good mrn ya all, 

Before I start and b4 some of you starts bashing me, I will be visiting d clinic later today as regards the topic.

So back to the topic.

It all happened on tuesday, I was tryna have sex with my fiancee in d nite and I suddenly loss erection after a while without cuming (we had sex once in d mrn). Later dat same nite I was aroused nd same tin happened, so we slept, at that point I became a bit worried and the anxiety of wat was wrng actually made me try again on wednesday mrn and I didnt even last long this time before my erection was off.

Since that Wednesday till dis very min, it has become worse in the sense dat, I cant even maintain erection or even try to penetrate, as soon as I try to insert, my erection is gone.

The tin is I actually have normal erection in d mrn and also mayb wen i am alone sometimes, buh getting a strong erectIon for penetration isnt der since wednesdays.. if at all the erection comes, before I penetrate it is gone again

This is actually getting me so worried because I knw I am a gud performer wen it comes to sex, like sometimes I can go 3rounds to 4rounds in a day.

I donno if its anxiety issues. Cos the only tin I knw I have been anxious abt now aside this erection issue is d fact that my weddn is supposed to be next mnth buh this whole pandemic has changed alot of my future plans, buh even at me been worried abt that, I was still able to have gud sex.

I also took one harbal mix for sugar on thursday, which made me purge, also, in d last 2 weeks I have nt take mineral, I have even been taking more of tiger nut and date juice.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by skj1377(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2020
[sup][/sup]
To summarize my story you may need to do any or all of
1) check for thyfoid in your blood and check if you used antibiotics recently.
2) visit a doctor for medical advice
3) wait for some time the problem will go without drugs
4) Go for prayers and stop fornication.

NB sleeping with your girlfriend is still considered fornication ooo.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
as long as u not experimenting with any hard drug or on any blood pressure drug medication then i suggest u just relax.what is probably worrying u is just anxiety problem.you are perfectly fine.
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2020
skj1377:
[sup][/sup]
To summarize my story you may need to do any or all of
1) check for thyfoid in your blood and check if you used antibiotics recently.
2) visit a doctor for medical advice
3) wait for some time the problem will go without drugs
4) Go for prayers and stop fornication.

NB sleeping with your girlfriend is still considered fornication ooo.
so it was because he was fornicating that made him lost his erection? grin grin
nigerians ehn grin grin
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by frozen70(f): 3:49am On May 18, 2020
Richard7777777:
Good mrn ya all, 

So back to the topic.

Stop taking those herbal mixture before it makes you have erection dysfunction

Stop taking anything mineral or sugar outrightly

Then the stress on you can trigger such

Visit your doctor for further analysis

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You / I Was A Fake Native Doctor Because Of Hunger. / The Consultant - Neighbor Wives Ch. 01 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.