Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook (32310 Views)

Requesting For Redeployment From HR / Shoprite Workers Embark On Protests In Ibadan, Shut Down Company Indefinitely / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Marshalemmy(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2020
This is very serious
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by merit455(m): 11:09pm On May 16, 2020
buygala:
She is lucky she was not sacked...

Requesting Salary on Facebook because na Zuckerberg employ her undecided

I wonder how a lawyer can be so daft... sad

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

They is something internally wrong with this guy. I hope NCDC check his temperature

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by merit455(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2020
jchioma:

That's foolish of her. Next time use a proxy to fight your battles. Now, she's the scapegoat.
And you think you have made any sence.....,okoro boy

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by andyanders: 11:14pm On May 16, 2020
callme9mm:
They didn't sign agreements on Facebook, neither did they employ her on Facebook. . I think that's the best punishment for her

But since there is lockdown and no movement, and she wrote through facebook, why should the state government be owing them for 3 months?

Let the state pay them and stop the so called embarrassment they think her post caused them.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Aystarz: 11:15pm On May 16, 2020
Emax911:
she did no wrong to me but look at how blames are been thrown forth but d funniest things in life is that she may be suspended (sacrificed) wrongly for others to get paid which am not in support of

could remember when I was late to work as an IT student and we were locked at the gate that was how a guy was voicing (been rude) to the man incharge, the boy was left outside and we were allowed in

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

Scapegoatism in play there. grin

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by galaxi(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2020
People like you make me wonder if we do not actually deserve the kind of leaders we have in this country!

Do you know what it means to stay three months without payment?

Don’t you go to market and see how expensive things are?

Life does not end in state civil service,so there is nothing fantastic about been one,i can’t and will never accept a state civil service job.

Sometimes they spend upto 6-1year without payment(ask Abia state workers)

I paid all my workers their full payment during this lock down not minding that sales was very low due to covid-19,i wonder how our leaders sleep well not minding the hardship the common masses face due to their actions.

buygala:

During this Covid depression that people are even grateful to still have a job, this one is embarrassing herself and her employer/Government over three months Salary...This is the worst time to be insistent about salary because everyone knows everyone else including the Government is affected by the Covid induced lack of funds flow..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by GENIUSCALIBRE(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
Idiamin Dada of Uganda is not different from some leaders. They behave like the number one citizen of the Federal Republic of AIREGIN... No insult me oo, my hand still de pain me for the WAEC we I write OK.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Naijaarchive(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2020
Why were they owing upto 3 months salary self in a government radio/TV station... That's just wickedness... SE governors gragra is getting too much really

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2020
This same goat again that gave fulani herdsmen 8m
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Abasilim: 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
Same Imo government that bought jeeps for judges but owing workers salary. Please who do us this thing?

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by alphaNomega: 11:31pm On May 16, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
IF MAN WERE TO BE GOD. undecided

I wonder Wetin for happen lipsrsealed

Newsflash, there is no god
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2020
I remember those days on Orient TV
Every Thursday by 8:00pm
With Donald Ekenta ....

Buh now Orient can hardly fuel their generator to go on air not to talk of paying salaries.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Drizzy5001(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2020
I hope they recall her back,
To loose a job dis period no good at all.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by salford1: 11:47pm On May 16, 2020
She was justified in asking for her salary but chose the wrong way to go about it.
She is a journalist and a lawyer. She should know better. Thankfully, it's just a suspension.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by salford1: 11:49pm On May 16, 2020
philipstanley:
So was that a crime
Probably a violation of her contract of employment.

jchioma:

That's foolish of her. Next time use a proxy to fight your battles. Now, she's the scapegoat.
She was meant to post her complaint anonymously. The union she belonged too quickly threw her under the bus too.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by AmeLonRo(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2020
The journalist and the state should read Proverbs 17.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LfkJMaEtY
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by AmeLonRo(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by charlsecy(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
IF MAN WERE TO BE GOD. I wonder Wetin for happen lipsrsealed
Things would remain the way they are today because to be GOD means to be what He is, and behave as He does.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2020
Are they saying the government know what they are doing by not paying them. This is wickedness
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2020
Criptofxt10:
9ja, tyranny governments grin grin

RIP to this innocent monkey grin grin
Pls allow the innocent monkey to rest in peace,

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by iReddington: 12:08am On May 17, 2020
Criptofxt10:
9ja, tyranny governments grin grin

RIP to this innocent monkey grin grin
You rest with this childish nonsense now, what exactly is amusing in spamming everywhere with these gruesome pictures. You guys can overdo.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by wambosamuel1980: 12:15am On May 17, 2020
If i'm the one i will do more than that the embarrassment is paid them so no story will come up why suspending her? Imo people make una see una supreme court judgement hero.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by 9ja083: 12:32am On May 17, 2020
And the same Imo govt spent so much buying cars for house of assembly ppl. Stupidity of the highest other!

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Amhappy(f): 1:47am On May 17, 2020
Evil and wicked people. God punish all of you.
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by nunnu: 1:55am On May 17, 2020

Fools like you are the major reason why Nigeria will remain a shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by iamjavadem(m): 3:00am On May 17, 2020
Oh, they felt embarrassed by the Facebook post but not for owing 3 months salary. Useless people. Madam you sef, not everything you carry to social media.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by airminem(f): 4:42am On May 17, 2020
Evablizin:
This is sad, real embrassment will visit those people that queried her one by one.
*mean embrassment?
Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by airminem(f): 4:48am On May 17, 2020
Welcome to the age of social media yeye backward Imu state.

I support her actions even as a professional.

Why didnt the failed govt of Imumu state go to facebook/twiter and request the BVN and bank details from the workers at first.. Mumu-IMU-GOVT

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by susanplant101(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2020
Hi, Sir, Ma, Am Dr Ifagbemi Aberuagba Traditional Herbalist Doctor, What do you really need? Call Or WhatsApp +2348131931670 if you need Spiritual assistant .
(1)instant money without human blood
(2)business to move forward
(3)marriage problems
(4)promotion in work place
(5 )court Case
(6 )traveling to abroad
(7)when you want powerful
Notice : we can do work for you and send it to you through post office ship and pay after you see your work.

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Jaqenhghar: 5:05am On May 17, 2020
buygala:

Look at this fool. This your write up makes sense to you? If you cant afford to pay salaries then let them go.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook by Jaqenhghar: 5:07am On May 17, 2020
My question here is what of the other staff? Why didnt they join her to protest? This is why I dont believe in doing stuff with niggerians. The people you are fighting for will become docile or sell you out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Promoted Ahead Of My Superior / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.