Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21348 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:05am On May 17, 2020
Forgive me for my typo errors. I'm typing this in pains

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
HIV test first.

20 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:08am On May 17, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
HIV test first.

cry cry do you know where I can get anyone done for free? cos I'm drained

5 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Crixxx: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Lwkm.. It has happened and her mission?... accomplished. I really don't know how some females have infection and have no symptoms or bother to treat it but rather carry it around and feel comfortable.

Well as a good guy that I am I won't condemn you or mock you but will advise you go to the hospital so various tests can be carried out on you with immediate effect. Next time be protected or abstain no matter what.

Btw what are your complete symptoms.

I hope you too aren't broke else na your parents you go go meet like this and fail to carry her for the test too..

9 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Catchfirez: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
You don carry sweetie.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by shamsin6300(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Egungun be careful
Na express u dai go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:
You don carry sweetie.

Is that what they call it? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:10am On May 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
Egungun be careful
Na express u dai go.

Motor don jam me cry

23 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by dingbang(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2020
You carry your prick chook raw laidat. But bros why?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by EzzyCarter: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Nigger that pussy was so bad you felt an itch instantly? grin Wrap ur self up next time. unless it's your wife, never dive in without an Umbrella! Rain go beat you! wink

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by larrixauto2017(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
This one is ogun idile oh....Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by GodPunishBiafra: 10:14am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry
It is better that you cut that part of your dick away with a hot knife and red oil before it spreads to other parts of your body.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Catchfirez: 10:14am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

Is that what they call it? undecided

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by GodPunishBiafra: 10:16am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

cry cry do you know where I can get anyone done for free? cos I'm drained
Post your account details let we good Nairaland people help you.

I'll send 5k kiss

25 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by shamsin6300(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

Motor don jam me cry

Let me call dancing men for you.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by jansonn(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2020
Kai, gee!! You no try faa!! If abstinence is no possible, the least you can do is get condom naa, going to any hospital nw is a problem oo so just try patent drug stores shaa, perhaps its not anything serious
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
Lwkm.. It has happened and her mission?... accomplished. I really don't know how some females have infection and have no symptoms or bother to treat it but rather carry it around and feel comfortable.

Well as a good guy that I am I won't condemn you or mock you but will advise you go to the hospital so various tests can be carried out on you with immediate effect. Next time be protected or abstain no matter what.

Btw what are your complete symptoms.

I hope you too aren't broke else na your parents you go go meet like this and fail to carry her for the test too..

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
dingbang:
You carry your prick chook raw laidat. But bros why?

Like I said it's my first time and it just happened. I don't even walk around with a CD
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:20am On May 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Nigger that pussy was so bad you felt an itch instantly? grin Wrap ur self up next time. unless it's your wife, never dive in without an Umbrella! Rain go beat you! wink

Lesson learned. cry
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:21am On May 17, 2020
jansonn:
Kai, gee!! You no try faa!! If abstinence is no possible, the least you can do is get condom naa, going to any hospital nw is a problem oo so just try patent drug stores shaa, perhaps its not anything serious

I never plan for sex. It's was unplanned and it just happened
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2020
Get tested ASAP, you could have contracted a nasty STD.

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:21am On May 17, 2020
shamsin6300:

Let me call dancing men for you.

sad
MelaninSkinGirl:
Get tested ASAP, you could have contracted a nasty STD.

One thing is going for test the next is paying for the test and getting treated

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Afonanno: 10:22am On May 17, 2020
She has accomplished her mission Try and understand.....

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Crixxx: 10:23am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke

Just hope you haven't achieved MRSA or resistant gonorrhea because you go spend tire. what ever it is, you go still spend well..

Any way just go to the lab to know the exact thing or better still go the herbal way and attack it because you might drink some drugs that are not required it might feel like it's gone and then it returns with resistance.. Too much antibiotics arent good for you..

But 1st I will advice, carry out a test.

Just be very careful next time because there are a lot of diseases gotten sexually.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:25am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Post your account details let we good Nairaland people help you.

I'll send 5k kiss

2129283980 United Bank of Africa Eunice Pepple
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:26am On May 17, 2020
larrixauto2017:
This one is ogun idile oh....Lolzz

What's that?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:26am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

It is better that you cut that part of your dick away with a hot knife and red oil before it spreads to other parts of your body.

Thank me later.

Ah!
Afonanno:
She has accomplished her mission
Try and understand.....

cry
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Just hope you haven't achieved MRSA or resistant gonorrhea because you go spend tire. what ever it is, you go still spend well..

Any way just go to the lab to know the exact thing or better still go the herbal way and attack it because you might drink some drugs that are not required it might feel like it's gone and then it returns with resistance.. Too much antibiotics arent good for you..

But 1st I will advice, carry out a test.

Just be very careful next time because there are a lot of diseases gotten sexually.

I'll love to carry out the test but financially I'm drained. Gotten foodstuffs before this thing happened

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

One thing is going for test the next is paying for the test and getting treated

Bro, do you want to loose your fertility? You could have Chlamydia, Syphillis, Gonorrhea. You and the girl should get tested. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.