Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21580 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry
E don catch am.
Well, go see a doctor/pharmacist. That's the proper thing to do.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Bro I advice you to go herbal...speaking from experience ..
bro I would try use herbal treatment
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Zane2point4(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2020
Baba am sure your girl must have touched pepper while cooking and mistakenly robbed it on your dicccck, am not sure any std can manifest withing a day talkless of 2hrs,pls nothing is wrong with you.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Bro I advice you to go herbal...speaking from experience ..
bro I don't even know where to buy good herbs here . I swear.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Dopenigga(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2020
mehn, i am never doing raw with any b!tch again grin
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2020
std cant just start manifesting on u dat quickly.maybe na psychological fear dey worry u
anyway still go to the hospital and explain urself and next time dont do raw
its risking doing raw with somone u havent done hiv and std testing together
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Scientists(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Forgive me for my typo errors. I'm typing this in pains

She was ovulating when you Fuc.ked herthats why it is scratching you. I have had such experience b4.

Buy Chlorophenicle medicine. Open each capsule and Bring out the powdered white content in it, dissolve it in a tea spoon of water. Then rub it on your dick anytime you bath.

Bath morning and night.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by indoorlove(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry
PM me

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Kenturkey048(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
borngeologist:
no fear to ask people...so many guys don treat the shit...if you no ask you no go know....na normal thing,..just ignore the fucking stigmatisation ...

If you dey around Lagos,,them get the herbal for almost all nook and cranny...
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Kenturkey048(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2020
borngeologist:
bro I would try use herbal treatment
nice one....
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Skmoda(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke
arithromycin 500mg for like 3k or less and polyderm triple action ( rub on your pee pee morning and night.) it's gonna work like magic bro.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 4:37pm On May 17, 2020
Gee001:

You're a guy and your account name is Eunice Pepple? Is that not a lady's name?

Wonderment

I can't access my Account now. That's my neighbors account details. She can help me get the money
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 4:38pm On May 17, 2020
indoorlove:
PM me

Check
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
Zane2point4:
Baba am sure your girl must have touched pepper while cooking and mistakenly robbed it on your dicccck, am not sure any std can manifest withing a day talkless of 2hrs,pls nothing is wrong with you.

What are you saying? Did I say it started today?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by RichardRexs(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
go to government clinic and get tested. don't mind people's answer here. they are just making assumptions, meet a medical staff.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

JOCK ITCH

Reddish scaly substance around your balls/lap

Sometimes bring out white discharge (bad odor)

Itchy balls/laps

After you don baff e go be like under your balls dy catch fire grin

Op I feel your pain this thing don do me before.. Lol

D most embarrassing part na d itchy part
Once u scratch am too much e go be like boil wey catch you there dy bring out blood... Op just go hospital

This is it!
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by dinodesmond(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

This is it!

THEN your problem is not hell. A simple anti fungal cream will kill the fungal is that is itching u. If you have 'ori' shea butter as it is called in inglish, you will be good and it costs less than one k.

You don't have gono o, don't listen to what that pharmacist told u. he wan use u chop ni for this lockdown.

I'm telling you nothing but the truth.

SOLVE JOCK ITCHING WITH THE APPLICATION OF ANY ANTI FUNGAL CREAM.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Helios85447(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2020
undecided I feel ur pain bro ...I once f∆cked a virgin babe (virgin in the P∆ssy but not in the a$$) so we did it Anal ... I knack am well that day ... 4 weeks later i started having this tingling sensation in my dick and almost frequent urge to pee later I saw small white discharge omo naso I run go pharmacist oo bought some drugs shaa 4k, I used it and also rubbed penciling on my dick meen the side effect of the drugs was crazy ...had headache ,tongue was bitter meenn some girls are devil shaaa but now I'm 100% okay but until now I don't even know what I was infected with ...but the tingling sensation was mad feels like I should put a broomstick in my dick to scratch inside my dick ....say safe bro always use CD NO MATTER WHAT ...

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
You don’t need to buy herb . I can help you without collecting a dime . But you will have to get the leaves by yourself . Tell me what you’re suffering from and I’ll try my best
borngeologist:
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by DaInferno(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

It is better that you cut that part of your dick away with a hot knife and red oil before it spreads to other parts of your body.

Thank me later.
grin u should be minister of health
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Ablemax(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2020
Fear don catch me for hear oh

Omo won't have sex oh after reading comments

And what op wrote I taken the decision not to
Have sex at all ohhh

I don't want to start scratching my precious d!ck

I need for future events

Thanks all

Get well soon op I feel your
Pain

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Ablemax(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2020
Wen konji come I use to avoid every girl
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Creeza(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2020
Shanklee:
you also noticed grin
Lol grin Takes one to know . The way th^ niggi was hamerring the nail “ lack of funds..”. made me cringe .

Lol but anyways we can never be too certain. Wish him speedy recovery if he does the needful.

Thank God it's not in his mouth. grin That tim^ e for know say this lungs and tongue are connected.

I was forming sharp niggi that year and be giving head like say na me win headies award until I met one babe like that, Clean for face and always scenting nice down there.

After two missions local man could not breathe well again. Dry cough, itching inside my throat. And strenuous cough like tuberculosis cheesy
Mehnn na God save me in 2017 ...after spending tire and the doctors made me promise never to chook head again. Lol who I be na? I promise even my villag^ people never to do such again.
After my healing through God's mercy OMG, if you like fine pass Kim khardashian I can't ever give you tongue action. Even my own wife walahi. Point me gun sef. Kai Ku ku kill me then grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by farem: 5:38pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

cry cry do you know where I can get anyone done for free? cos I'm drained

What you lost is more than what any medical intervention can handle.
You are not drained yet...
May God hace Mercy on you.

NB: anyone doesn't have to buy this Truth
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by queenitee(f): 5:41pm On May 17, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
HIV test first.
Lmao, HIV doesn't work that way and that fast. Might be Herpes, the possibility is high. It takes a long whole before herpes start showing signs and symptoms in females but it's almost immediately in male.

Note; might be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Creeza(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2020
queenitee:

Lmao, HIV doesn't work that way and that fast. Might be Herpes, the possibility is high. It takes a long whole before herpes start showing signs and symptoms in females but it's almost immediately in male.

Note; might be.
If it is this, then it's everlasting na. HSV has no cure. Just subsides and the itching stops but he go still b^ a carrier. grin Omo don't mind me, I read about many std when I had a serious case. To the extent that if Im walking on th^ road and I see someone with crazy pimples and red heads on their faces. My conclusion was simple :This one Don carry STD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by VicUkegbu(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Yeah man... you've got to be more careful next time go n purchase some CD
You have probably contracted an infection... It's itchy and the boil will spread by the day...
Go to a pharmacy. ..tell them you need benzene
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Idiotmod: 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

I never plan for sex. It's was unplanned and it just happened
U dey go to a lady's house without condo. Na u f*CK up
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2020
queenitee:

Note; might be.
I mean he was careless and need to check himself for infectious diseases like HIV and it's other relatives, regardless of symptoms.
Good point from you though.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Gandollar(f): 7:03pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke
Have you not heard that broke guys must not have conji? OYO you dey.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by victorbass1234: 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
HIV test first.
Even if it was HIV it can't begin to show that fast. So it is not HIV.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Gandollar(f): 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Update: I just got a discharge cry
Congraaaats o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) / Describe The Person You Would Never Date / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.