Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack (6860 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
I am sure ladies you can all relate with this, many women all believe that all men are nice but in fact they are shy, sly and slick. Women get carried away and get loved up and think love is true but these men walk all over women

Many women do not look before they leap and end up in deep water. So ladies, guard your heart, play hard to get or you will regret the day you were born when he leaves you for another woman/man because "Good men are like finding a needle in a haystack".

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Davash222(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2020
You can't find a good man after loosing one. Men are not plentiful that you'll be getting the good ones every time.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Enoch07: 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
we are few, but still doesn't mean we are not here

1 Like

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by ednut1(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
Goes both ways. Bad and damaged people would marry themselves noni

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by luwiizy(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
same goes for finding a good woman...learn how to balance thungs

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
If you like play hard to get from now till kingdom come, if he will leave after hitting it, he will leave.

My advice :Don't find a Good Man, its not your job. Be a good woman and pick out of the good Men you attract. That's your job.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I am sure ladies you can all relate with this, many women all believe that all men are nice but in fact they are shy, sly and slick. Women get carried away and get loved up and think love is true but these men walk all over women

Many women do not look before they leap and end up in deep water. So ladies, guard your heart, play hard to get or you will regret the day you were born when he leaves you for another woman/man because "Good men are like finding a needle in a haystack".

Story, story.

Me pretty sure, your dad is a good man and your mom found him.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by ContractKiller: 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
Finding a good Nigerian woman is like finding a virgin in a maternity ward.
Man pikin must throw a party if he is successful.

[img]https://images./1XDhYYSEzmiRhMJbXdWnXy.gif[/img]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by ojun50(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
play hard ke, don't try it with me because after getting you, you might not like the finishing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by McBrooklyn(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
... And vice versa
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Skmoda(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

is that not a horse food? Back to you op, just look before you leap..
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 17, 2020
EdEdEddy:

Story, story.

If you can't comprehend me write up, next time ask me and i'll explain.

You just don't come online and say shiiit, about a whole gender, forgotten your family member are part of that gender also.
Oh it hurts now right? Guys here castigate, insult slut shame ladies every time here without provocations but you don't see ladies senselessly dragging their parents like you are doing now. I wonder why you all can't be civil here.

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Fidelismaria: 5:02pm On May 17, 2020

story story

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:
Oh it hurts now right? Guys here castigate, insult slut shame ladies every time but you don't see ladies senselessly dragging their parents like you are doing now. I wonder why you all can't be civil here.

Cc Mynd44

Story, story.

Captain american to the rescue, what is my offence again.
Me was only stating the obvious, and spare me the dragging her parents into it crap.
Me drop a valid point.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:
You can't find a good man after loosing him. Men are not plentiful that you'll be getting the good ones every time.
This comment is a every action their is equal and opposite reaction.. brutality finally Dave has broken another table with his reply..RIP to this thread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Davash222(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:
If you like play hard to get from now till kingdom come, if he will leave after hitting it, he will leave.
Nigerian men are not like that. We have principles. We can't hit and run, wetin we wan gain

1 Like

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 17, 2020
EdEdEddy:

Story, story.

Captain american to the rescue, what is my offence again.
Me was only stating the obvious, and spare me the dragging her parents into it crap.
Me drop a valid point.
Your offence? Dragging a person parent into a discussion.
You made no point at all much less a valid one. That comment was childish and uncalled for. Get that straight!

1 Like

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Nigerian men are not like that. We have principles. We can't hit and run, wetin we wan gain
Lol indeed you aren't grin, grin. Principles fire! grin grin

Yea... If women can't chop and run, Wetin them wan gain . You all fit yourself perfectly grin
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:
Your offence? Dragging a person parent into a discussion.
You made no point at all much less a valid one. That comment was childish and uncalled for. Get that straight!

Am sowie ma'am.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2020
EdEdEddy:

Am sowie ma'am.
Thank you!

Cc

MelaninSkinGirl.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:
Lol indeed you aren't grin, grin. Principles fire! grin grin

Yea... If women can't chop and run, Wetin them wan gain . You all fit yourself perfectly grin
Chop and run but don't complain of not getting a good guy. Good girls attracts good guys like us.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by arthorjnr(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:

My advice :Don't find a Good Man, its not your job. Be a good woman and pick out of the good Men you attract. That's your job.

Gospel truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Chop and run but don't complain of not getting a good guy. Good girls attracts good guys like us.
You say?

Sadly, your last paragraph isn't always true. The irony.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Davash222(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2020
Ariza:
You say?

Sadly, your last paragraph isn't always true. The irony.
The truth is, there's no good Nigerian girl again hence you think it's difficult to find a good Nigerian guy. We're much, for real.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by bigpriik: 5:27pm On May 17, 2020
If you find a good man will you keep him

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

The truth is, there's no good Nigerian girl again hence you think it's difficult to find a good Nigerian guy. We're much, for real.
How you can confidently make those two claims amuse me. But if we are to go by your logic, I'd ask: Who made these Nigerian girls bad? They weren't born bad, were they?

Well to me, as a Man thinketh so shall it be. I believe there are good Men out there same as good women too.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 17, 2020
bigpriik:
If you find a good man will you keep him

Yes i will, do you know where they are? Your name tells me you are a bad boy cry

1 Like

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by larrymoore(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2020
I am a good man. I have being looking for a woman of substance to come to my world.
Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by bigpriik: 5:34pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Yes i will, do you know where they are? Your name tells me you are a bad boy cry

Lies from hell thank God you know am a bad boy I was once a good boy girls like you made me bad thunder fire good guy. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack by arthorjnr(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

You know the funny thing about all of this?
You, OP will see a good man and deem him "too good".
Women are fickle in the way they think.
I don't know your age but I bet when you were younger, you loved those so called bad boys, the ones that you know, had the whole player aura around them.
The good guys stood no chance with you. You prolly hurt and ignored some along the line.
Now, you're all grown up, you want the good MAN to settle with. Truth is, most of them gave up on being good to females, they gave up on honesty and decided to be the guy that gets the girl. lol.
Here's the twist, most of these tough guy wannabes ARE the good men.
Masquerading and waiting for that GOOD woman!!
Ariza's comment up there is key to unmasking them.

But then again, we stress ourselves playing ourselves. A vicious cycle of lies, broken trust and revenge. The game is a bitch innit.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Letter To My Queen. / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! / Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.