Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Love Letter To My Queen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter To My Queen. (6864 Views)

A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen) / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter To My Queen. by favourmic(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dear Love,

At the moment(midnight) I am just on my bed here thinking of you and everything that we have been through … and I would say I have no idea how we have made it so far, When we first met I did not know how to trust anymore. The spirit of life had been taken away, but somehow you have helped me find it again and for that I thank God every day that he sent you to me and i pray He uphold you with more wisdom on our relationship. So many colors, pictures and poetry could describe our love; but now that I’m about to tell you how true, pure and great it is, I’m short for words, pictures and even for a little poetic knowledge. You are the love of my life, I wouldn't know how to live away from someone as special as you anymore, someone that pushes me forward and shows me the beauty in things. I could never again find peace in my heart if you left or couldn't be there for me. Before that certainty, I have no option but to reaffirm, with all conviction, what I just said before: you represent, in the flesh, bone, blood and emotion, the great love that will accompany me till the end of my days.

watching you it seems to me I see my reflection in your soul but I know that beyond it’s an ocean too deep to ever embrace and I will have to spend my life crossing it. I love you and I will do it for ever, Sweet is your mouth, it is nectar for my hungry heart, bright are your eyes, lights for my lost soul, charming is your voice, balm for my tired mind. If all women would be like you there would be no sadness in the world...smiles, I found boundless happiness in your heart, I found the ultimate beauty in your eyes, I found complete silence at your chest, I found complete fulfillment on your lips. How small can the world get when you love someone as much as I do…Every time i set my eyes on you seems that I'm out from the little box of my world so that I can merge into galaxies oh and i want you so much Morenikeji mi you are so beautiful uncovered by clothes and covered with kisses, you are so charming quiet and smiling, you are so sweet when you are sleeping, you are so perfect with your sweaty body and scattered when we make love, you are so divine when you kiss, you are so generous when you ask for something, you are so profound when you listen, you are an angel when you speak, you are a baby moon when you come to sleep, you are the daughter of the sun when you wake up. You are everything I dreamed of and everything I could have never dreamed of you captured my heart with one look and with a kiss you put fire on it. You are an angel and a battle with you is like struggling with a herd of butterflies. I especially love the way you hunt me with those fire arrows coming from your eyes.

Love always

Mickey
Re: Love Letter To My Queen. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
is she on NL?
Re: Love Letter To My Queen. by favourmic(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
is she on NL?

I think so

(1) (Reply)

Another Bob-brisky Set To Over. (pictures Included) / What's Your Size? (females Only) / Girls And Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.