Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others (3082 Views)

Biafran Women Barricade BBC Headquarters London - Pictures And Video / Gumi Provides ‘Evidence’ On His Claim That Christian Soldiers Kill Muslims- Reno / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 1:33am On May 18, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu provided series of pictures of many Biafran clans women of Urhobo, Esan, Igbanke, Idoma, Ibibio and others, all showing similarities in dressing of two-piece wrapper with Igbos present only amongst Biafran women irrespective of clan or language.

If you are not exposed to the dressing of these women, you will think they are Igbo women but they are not. You will find similar dressing of two-piece wrapper among all Biafran clans Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Igbo, Igala, Idoma, Edo (Igbanke, Esan, Afamai, Ogbonna, Fugar), Urhobo, Itsekiri, Igbanke, Isoko, Ijaw, Ogoni and the rest. An evidence, we are one people united in one culture. Same applies to our food, we all cook our food the same way different from Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani.

He explained further Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani women do not dress like that; their women don't tie two-piece wrapper, we are not the same people. We are the children of the most high Chukwu Okike Abiama( God of Abraham)

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/photos/pcb.2686850411599694/2686850184933050/?type=3&theater

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Naija9090: 1:51am On May 18, 2020
I thought they were all Igbos even the Ibibio men. God will continue to bless Kanu for all these revelations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 2:04am On May 18, 2020
More Similarities in Biafran piople cultural dance different from Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

Ibibio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Z3Bj-WVy0

Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JLCd-j0qqg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by JAMO84: 2:13am On May 18, 2020
Attache by force

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 2:25am On May 18, 2020
JAMO84:
Attache by force

Afonjas at it again. Your days of division are over.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by UnclePati: 2:42am On May 18, 2020
Yoruba was desperately trying to attach ijaw land in ondo, Benin and some parts of delta state to them selves as they could not grab itksekiri which is deep inside warri that is owned by the Urhobos/Biafran.

Unity beggers
Attaches

U guys must remain wives to your Muslim North
Eternal slaves

JAMO84:
Attache by force

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by jeffizy(m): 3:36am On May 18, 2020
JAMO84:
Attache by force

grin grin grin
I tire

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Light1259: 5:36am On May 18, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless my country Biafra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by helinues: 5:37am On May 18, 2020
Attache by force.. Same Edo people the Igbo's have been cursing on social media?

The SS lands have been lost.. But not the minorities Igbo in SS

If the minorities are ready to join their brothers, let them move to any of the SE states.

Una eyes go soon clear

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by AhoadaRivers: 5:44am On May 18, 2020
Kanu made a very salient point here but instead of yorrobers to counter him with facts they are lamenting and vomiting like dogs.

All Biafran women dress alike. Anyone would have mistaken the Urhobo women for Ibos. Even yorubas would have called the Urhobo women Awon obirin Ibo ie Ibo women. Biafran culture is indeed very deep. Fact! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by helinues: 5:51am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Kanu made a very salient point here but instead of yorrobers to counter him with facts they are lamenting and vomiting like dogs.

All Biafran women dress alike. Anyone would have mistaken the Urhobo women for Ibos. Even yorubas would have called the Urhobo women Awon obirin Ibo ie Ibo women. Biafran culture is indeed very deep. Fact! grin

You are not even proud of your tribe hence hiding under Ahoadarivers name.

That's simply inferiority complex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by longetivity(m): 5:57am On May 18, 2020
we don't know lamidi COWnu here in ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by jaggabban: 6:53am On May 18, 2020
Chai flat headers are frustrated.� Drowning ship trying to grab anything for survivor. Attachmentalism kikiki

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 6:57am On May 18, 2020
Nnamdi is the most useless Igbo man on earth.

Ask him and his Ipob crew to name anything useful they have done in Igboland

Useless miscreants..

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by AhoadaRivers: 7:04am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

Oga we have been through this before, incase you have a poor memory. I don't have anything to prove to you. I bear an Ibo name and my family house is in Ala-ahoada.

Tell your yoruba mods to stop banning my handles.

Come to Elele, I wan tell you something Mr yorubaman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 7:08am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Oga we have been through this before, incase you have a poor memory. I don't have anything to prove to you. I bear an Ibo name and my family house is in Ala-ahoada.

Continue disgracing yourself.

Ipob and uselessness can never be equated to anything else in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2020
Those are modern attires, not the original vintage cultural fashion. Can someone show me a vintage attire that original old Igbo women wore in the past?
If you want South south to be in Biafra, it's good except that, it's a waste of time trying hard to attach things we already know are totally different, especially this comparison is childish and funny. South south has it's own distinct tribes with their different unique cultures. We can group Delta and Edo together, we can also group Akwa Ibom and Calabar together.

Then for the records, i think Mr Kanu is wrong about Yoruba women. Yoruba women also have their unmatching top/wrapper type. Yoruba women have the biggest collection of variety of fashion in Africa. They have different dress styles depending on era and ethnicity. I only think the variety is starting to reduce lately, it's these oyinbos ruining our culture. Yoruba women in the past used to have variety of fashion. Below are Yoruba women wearing unmatching Wrapper and Buba, when I look at my mum's classic black and white pics, women in those days were pure natural beauties, very gorgeous and virtuous too.
In short, Yoruba women's attires have variety of styles, I only think matching Iro and Buba has evolved into the popular modern fashion of Yoruba women, that's why other attires are no more popular.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by helinues: 7:10am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

You are simply an Igbo minority residing in Elele.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Yebosola(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Yoruba are you nightmares, abi? If we tell u to move to your poto republic of Biafra now, u will start wailing, South South has denied una, yet inferiority complex won't allow u rest. We SE SS mantras, stop disgracing yourself on NL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by AhoadaRivers: 7:13am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

You are simply an Igbo minority residing in Elele.

Mr oil-drinking yorubam like I said yesterday, if dem born ya papa well come to my village in rivers and chase us out from here because we bear Ibo names. grin

Too many words do not fill a basket. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by helinues: 7:16am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Mr oil-drinking yorubam like I said yesterday, if dem born ya papa well come to my village in rivers and chase us out from here because we bear Ibo names. grin

From their comments and abusive way of responding to topics, their true identify shall be exposed ... grin

Mods are coming for you.. Might not be cos of this comments, but the yet to be typed as you people can't engage meaningfully without name callings.

Amma say that's regular trade mark... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Graysons: 7:17am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Come what's the difference between Ahoada east and Ahoada west?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by muykem: 7:21am On May 18, 2020
I don't know that Igala is also Biafra before.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Gabkosh: 7:31am On May 18, 2020
UnclePati:
Yoruba was desperately trying to attach ijaw land in ondo, Benin and some parts of delta state to them selves as they could not grab itksekiri which is deep inside warri that is owned by the Urhobos/Biafran.

Unity beggers
Attaches

U guys must remain wives to your Muslim North
Eternal slaves

Attacheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anything just to attach to SS Kikikiki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Gabkosh: 7:32am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Gabkosh: 7:34am On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Oga, be proud of your Ngwa people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by ThatFairGuy: 7:39am On May 18, 2020
I always try to phantom if all these nonsense from Kanu will give him and his WORSHIPERS biafra. can't you people reason for once

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by Nobody: 7:40am On May 18, 2020
More photos of Yoruba women fashion.

Yoruba women have wide variety of fashion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by agadez007(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2020
fake thread

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by lordlugards: 7:54am On May 18, 2020
helinues:

From their comments and abusive way of responding to topics, their true identify shall be exposed ... grin

Mods are coming for you.. Might not be cos of this comments, but the yet to be typed as you people can't engage meaningfully without name callings.

Amma say that's regular trade mark... grin cheesy
foolishness, envy & jealousy, is what will make you see another man progress and you became restless.
If you are not what I stated above, you would have view this post and waka pass.

Why are you people like this,
Na you go first find trouble, still na you go first dey cry.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Provides Evidence Of What Distinquishes Biafran Women From Others by helinues: 7:56am On May 18, 2020
lordlugards:
foolishness, envy & jealousy, is what will make you see another man progress and you became restless.
If you are not what I stated above, you would have view this post and waka pass.

Why are you people like this,
Na you go first find trouble, still na you go first dey cry.

In Baba 70's voice" Dem regular trade mark" grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje / Who Will Succeed Cjn Ibrahim Tanko When He Retires? / Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.