Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" (73156 Views)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:44am On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

Ignorance is a disease. Well, it will continue being a malaria to u until u contract it.

our elders says: Ignorance is the product of an ignoramus

sharaaaaap!!!
The pastor is right.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 10:45am On May 18, 2020
Lol ...his laughter is contagious
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by AfroKnight: 10:45am On May 18, 2020
This is inciting. So your governor Wike went on rampage because he wanted to steal money?

NCDC should let this man visit IDH, Yaba, without PPE. Let him stroll in and interview the patients. The problem is that it is a crime to deliberately infect him. If not, he would get his answer.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2020
Osazuwavictory:
Most of us talk so blindly. Have anyone seen a covid 19 patient on tevelsion or seen a picture of one in our beloved country? All have seen is numbers of does infected, discharge and death. Cause you have money to feed yourself and family or probably benefiting from pandemic does not mean you should shay away from fact...

How can you SEE a coronavirus patient on television when all you listen to is radio?

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Aystarz: 10:46am On May 18, 2020
dontro:
No coronavirus yet the country was shut down, schools still closed, cinemas and places of worship shut, oil dropped to -ve, our neighbouring countries all saying there is coronavirus in their countries, Nigeria has probably lost more money due to the shutdown than they have "gained" from donations/helps... and some "sensible humans" still say there is no corona in this country.

Some people tire me for this country. Maybe someone should take these doubters to Lagos isolation centre, put them in the midst of 10 coughing covid-19 patients and let them doubters do breath-in 20times, morning, afternoon, night. Then will I take them seriously, including this pastor

Some of these pastors are not as bright as their congregation make them out to be. Only weeks ago, another one of them, Kingsley Okonkwo, argued that a boy was better than a girl and must be trained differently grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abegi make una shut up jare...
This man possibly knows more than you people.

Our govt is looting the economy dry with this covid palava.

Imagine someone like me dt has malaria, am sure if ncdc tested me, they will say I av Corona but I know it's malaria..

Corona is a business in this country.............
government has been looting,they don't need corona to loot

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Let him visit Mainland hospital yaba, and dine with corona virus victims without hand gloves or nose mask

scam virus
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by MansoryMX(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
A virus that is global threat to humanity, that has touched the 4 corners of the world and killed hundreds of thousands under 5 months is not in Nigeria? These are the kind of people who called themselves men of God but are worshipers of money, people who make Christianity look stupid in the eyes of unbelievers. If by now you don’t believe COVID19 is really, you need to be hanged for treason. Treason not for Nigeria or Africa or any continent but treason for humanity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Edopesin: 10:47am On May 18, 2020
Acidosis:

How can you SEE a coronavirus patient on television when all you listen to is radio?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2020
dontro:
No coronavirus yet the country was shut down, schools still closed, cinemas and places of worship shut, oil dropped to -ve, our neighbouring countries all saying there is coronavirus in their countries, Nigeria has probably lost more money due to the shutdown than they have "gained" from donations/helps... and some "sensible humans" still say there is no corona in this country.

Some people tire me for this country. Maybe someone should take these doubters to Lagos isolation centre, put them in the midst of 10 coughing covid-19 patients and let them doubters do breath-in 20times, morning, afternoon, night. Then will I take them seriously, including this pastor
tell them....
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Charmingrascal(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2020
I really get disappointed when I see so called learned people saying Corona virus is not in Nigeria.

We don't play politics with everything.
Well, that's what an ungrateful Chief Dokpesi has caused.

Casting aspersion on health workers who are putting their lives on the line.

Going to school doesn't really stop one from being an ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Osidazz19: 10:48am On May 18, 2020
Another pastorprenual fraudster l, sure his gullible zombie followers will believe him too.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

And u think u a brain abi??

he's a dumb fellow!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Iykenuwa(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
Horus:
Ban all pastors, they use churchs to eat money

Did they prevent you from learning how to spell in school? its CHURCHES

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
corona na confirm scam
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:50am On May 18, 2020
Iykenuwa:

Did they prevent you from learning how to spell in school? its CHURCHES

That's how you identify dumb people online.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by lakeside79937: 10:50am On May 18, 2020
I cant believe this pastor said there is no Corona virus as educated as he is . Is he misleading the public ? Hope he catches it
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by DimIsaac10(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2020
I am not a Buhari fan but Arrest the said pastor as soon as possible if statement proofs true.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by ChiefAfonja: 10:51am On May 18, 2020
Na waooo grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2020
This pastor is very funny. He claimed there is no coronavirus and at the end he shot himself in the foot by saying people should read their bible regularly so as not to contract the coronavirus. Business is so slow and I could understand his grievances. Baba pastor just be patient as life will return to normal once again..

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by MansoryMX(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2020
cyndy1000:
We don't know what to believe again.
But come to think of it Lagos State is more like the epic center for me the money given to them is for them to fight the virus. Other States that are aggrieved because no money was given to them whereas they don't have a case doesn't that make sense?

You have no idea what these words means “VIRUS” and “CONTAGIOUS” because if you do, you will know there are more cases in Nigeria than what information NCDC gives out to the public.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by bergs2: 10:52am On May 18, 2020
He should better say there is no coronavirus anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Sureboom5432: 10:53am On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Ferdinandu(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abegi make una shut up jare...
This man possibly knows more than you people.

Our govt is looting the economy dry with this covid palava.

Imagine someone like me dt has malaria, am sure if ncdc tested me, they will say I av Corona but I know it's malaria..

Corona is a business in this country.............
. Open economy with income flowing in and closed economy with virtually no income coming in which one will they have more money to loot? Are you and your Tithe collectors daft or just pretending to be

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by FGonline: 10:54am On May 18, 2020
bluefilm:
I believe this man.

The coro wey we get na the fake one from China.

Dat na why e no dey too keep pesin like dat.
what killed Abba kyari
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by edoairways: 10:54am On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

Ignorance is a disease. Well, it will continue being a malaria to u until u contract it.

our elders says: Ignorance is the product of an ignoramus
The pastor is right on this
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Acidosis:
I've always doubted this man's intelligence. The only reason I listen to him sometimes is the volume of crowd he pulls in Port Harcourt.

Always dishing out watery prosperity messages lacking in-depth research and the spirit of God, sermons are not different from what you most likely would hear from a Sunday school teenager. I'm not surprised.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.....him and the man in Daystar are just motivational speakers

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Cinacci124: 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There is no doubt this pastor is confused

You must be a real niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrr! grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Some people no get sense shaa
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Essien45: 10:56am On May 18, 2020
I believe the last time I checked, everybody is entitled to their opinion. He simply aired his opinion. So if you have a problem with his opinion then I think you have a deep personal problem with yourself.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by martineverest(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2020
SaintLucia:
The pastor said covid-19 in Nigeria is fake and a scam while his spiritual father bishop Oyedepo said he has been healing covid-19 patients. Is this not confusion between Son and Father?
they are both fooling themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.