Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,327 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Have You Heard ? How Football Lover Caught His Wife To Be ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Heard ? How Football Lover Caught His Wife To Be ? (275 Views)

Moment Man Caught His Wife In A Hotel Room With Another Man (pics/video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard ? How Football Lover Caught His Wife To Be ? by Mankezi(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2020
wonder shall never end. my neighbor who likes watching sports always urge his wife to be of about 7 years of relationship to accompany him to football club as usual. this particular day the lady form excuses of not going with him claiming she not feeling ok . the guy and his brother went to watch alone leaving her behind. unknown to the guy his wife to be have agenda of testing her landlord picking cucumber � . the dual has already arranged plans on how the landlord picking will cut the cable with her waiting for her guy to go out.
immediately her husband to be left to watch football the lady signal his husband landlord son that my guy just left come over quickly but luck run out of the girl. someone around observing what was going on immediately alert the guy your wife to be doing funny thing here. Before the guy return lo and behold the dual already striving inside her husband to be bed. the guy stood by the window hearing his wife to be screaming and moaning. that act alone send the lady back to village. las las after like two months they both settled I mean the girl and her guy . how you see am ? if it's you guys, will you forgive her ? shucks your mouth inside .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / “does He Like Me?” Here Are 24 Signs He’s Clearly Interested In You! / Signs Your Ex Still Wants You And Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.