Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Love Trust And Understanding Quotes For Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Trust And Understanding Quotes For Him Or Her (245 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / 60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Trust And Understanding Quotes For Him Or Her by abdulmalik1988(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2020
The romance that exists between two lovers is really amazing and comprehensive. It drives them really crazy that they can’t do without thinking, depending and longing to hear from or see each other every day. We have gathered these awesome messages for you and hope you will find them useful for your purpose.

• In your eyes is the pillar of love that stands like a mountain, so strong, lofty, huge, from the love that sprouts from your eyes, I can stay safe in life.

• Loving you is one treasure that cannot be taken for granted, it is love that goes deep down the soul to revive it. I love you.

• I trust you with all my heart and hope to see you happy for the rest of your life. I am wishing the greatest favor of the year.

• Whenever our eyes come in contact, I see the passion that gives me endless joy, I love you to the core.

• You are my hope, my happiness, and the most precious light of love the Lord has given to me. I cherish you.

• Being in love with you does not take me more than a minute, I am so much in love with you as though honey is produced in my heart.

read more: https://treasuredsms.com/love-trust-and-understanding-quotes/.

1 Share

Re: Love Trust And Understanding Quotes For Him Or Her by abdulmalik1988(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
abdulmalik1988:
The romance that exists between two lovers is really amazing and comprehensive. It drives them really crazy that they can’t do without thinking, depending and longing to hear from or see each other every day. We have gathered these awesome messages for you and hope you will find them useful for your purpose.

• In your eyes is the pillar of love that stands like a mountain, so strong, lofty, huge, from the love that sprouts from your eyes, I can stay safe in life.

• Loving you is one treasure that cannot be taken for granted, it is love that goes deep down the soul to revive it. I love you.

• I trust you with all my heart and hope to see you happy for the rest of your life. I am wishing the greatest favor of the year.

• Whenever our eyes come in contact, I see the passion that gives me endless joy, I love you to the core.

• You are my hope, my happiness, and the most precious light of love the Lord has given to me. I cherish you.

• Being in love with you does not take me more than a minute, I am so much in love with you as though honey is produced in my heart.

read more: https://treasuredsms.com/love-trust-and-understanding-quotes/.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ridiculous Myths People Believe About Marriage / Someone Is Trying To Scam Students Of My Cartoon Class. / Spoken-word On Safe Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.