Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised (21608 Views)

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno / Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by asha80(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
http://saharareporters.com/component/content/article/139-sr-bloggers/5012-soldiers-killing-civilians-in-jos.html

Nigeria soldiers shooting defenseless civilians Jos, Plateau state during the last unrest in city
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by 9ijaprince(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sharareporters has come again. This is babaric or am i watching "idi amin film? "
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by OvieE: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
So sad. May their soul rest in peace. But How did Nigeria really get to were it is today?
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by bawomolo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
why did they execute them?

are soldiers judges now?
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by antartica(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
Primitive creatures,unfit to be called humans.For real,blackman is the scourge of the universe,a creature without instincts,intuitions,initiatives,sense of directions or any kind of rational and productive game plans,just like an inanimate object
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by sjeezy8: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
So when Nigerian soldiers executed some Hausas "Suspected" of being boko haram members was it a big deal? No did christians care to say a word ? No

So why are the commenters trying to make it about tribe or religion? senselessness as its simply put, the commenters are just as dumb and backward as the Nigerian Soldiers.
Whats right is right and what wrong is wrong.

What is the difference between that video and this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhp9Y8rPhG8&feature=related
or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiaSfykqZgM&feature=related

Nothing! Africans and how they reason will forever be backward.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Jakumo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Reading the commentaries posted by viewers of that video clip on the website where it was originally published,  it is clear that a few of those writers suddenly lost their preconceived notions in favor of war and violence as justifyable or realistic political tools in modern day Africa.

In a narrow sense, therefore, the publication of such harrowing footage of wanton bloodshed may ultimately prove beneficial in that it can serve to remind those who hold the latitude to unleash the dogs of war that the resultant destruction and carnage is by definition indiscriminate, irreversible and prone to spreading with the rapidity of a forest fire in the dry season.

When those safety catches come off in Africa, and the air is filled with the smoke and thunder of battle, all bets are off,  and the Geneva Convention gets swept aside in a blood-red tidal wave of attack and summary retribution.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by tonysmart: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
Terrible and unbelievable in this century that the military is killing those it is suppose to protect sad
The entity called nigeria  should be divided because we can not co-exist.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by NSNA: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
It might sound funny, but Obasanjo might be the only leader this hausa people fear
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by edoyad(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
I can't inform people quickly enough. The time has come, NIGERIA WILL SOON BE OVER. It has begun.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Sunofgod(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is unacceptable - Who do these people answer too?

Are they not there to defend the nation - instead they are butchering people without the slightest remorse.

NIGERIA CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Beaf: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
Terrible, shocking, unbelievable cry cry cry cry
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Pharoh: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is very gross sad
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by doyin13(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sometimes I wonder why bother with the country at all.

All this pride we show in the colours, shouting naija naija
all over the place. . . .

Why bother. . .

I wonder how Victor Moses feels about Nigeria now. He and
so many others who have lost close ones under the most gruesome circumstances
imaginable.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by PapaBrowne(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
I am packing my load. . . . . .I am leaving Nigeria!!! I can't take this!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by emiwanlee(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

So when Nigerian soldiers executed some Hausas "Suspected" of being boko haram members was it a big deal? No did christians care to say a word ? No

So why are the commenters trying to make it about tribe or religion? senselessness as its simply put, the commenters are just as dumb and backward as the Nigerian Soldiers.

or

Your father Yansh
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by emiwanlee(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

or

Your father Yansh
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Tsiya(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2010
emiwanlee:

Your father Yansh

When the samething happened sometimes in August, I remember Richyblack and some other guys arguing passionately about this and I do not think some people can easily forget.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-303857.32.html
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by emiwanlee(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2010
Talk sense My friend
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Mariory(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2010
Quote by RichyBlack on 01 August 2009

No problem, when they go to your village next year and kill everybody there because someone slapped a soldier, don't come shedding crocodile tears here. Zombie!

Not exactly a year later but, he sure was on the money with that prediction.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2010
I always knew that Nigerian Law Enforcement agencies are Cold blooded murderers and thieves!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by mrblack: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2010
believe it or not nigeria is not that stable that civilians can take over becuase without millitary nigeria will soonest be over with war and the even our neighbour countries africa cannot take us as refuge no to talk about the americans to help us.millitary should come and nigeria will have security of lives and properties.am scared of this countries everyday by day due to our do or die politicians who ready to continue destroying nigeria with their last breath,god has left nigeria since.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by na2day(m): 3:03am On Feb 02, 2010
which way nigeria!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by EzeUche(m): 3:22am On Feb 02, 2010
mrblack:

believe it or not nigeria is not that stable that civilians can take over becuase without millitary nigeria will soonest be over with war and the even our neighbour countries africa cannot take us as refuge no to talk about the americans to help us.millitary should come and nigeria will have security of lives and properties.am scared of this countries everyday by day due to our do or die politicians who ready to continue destroying nigeria with their last breath,god has left nigeria since.

Over my DEAD body!!! angry

I rather the country needs to split. At least between the north/south. The Hausa already have a majority in the military.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by TayoD1(m): 3:54am On Feb 02, 2010
@topic,

You gotta be kidding me menh. Is this for real? You just gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by jumobi1(m): 4:11am On Feb 02, 2010
Naija is disgusting. Why wont the US label us terrorists?
Civilians even kill civilians accused of crimes in broad day light. All this barbaric street justice shit is evidnce of a failing nation. This doesn't happen where there is a legitimate GOVERNMENT.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by sjeezy8: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2010
Well im not suprised mehn its the way common africans think

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4vIqiO5qQXM/SuYdoP8yJMI/AAAAAAAAB1M/CoXUQ5e74xk/s320/727295-nigeria-child-witch-victims+(AP+photo).jpg[/img]
Nine year old Nwanaokwo Edet's father forced him to drink acid days after the family's pastor denounced the child as a witch,  He died from his injuries one month later. Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members.

the people are noo diffrent than the military- all the same
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by kawazaki(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2010
sad!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ochukoccna: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

or

The Boko Haram insurrection [yep that's the right word] was against the state while the Jos crisis was a ethno religious conflict. The Boko Haramists had & still have backers in high places only that they became Frankensteins and the very institution that was supporting them moved against them as they were now out of control. check your facts straight and not be twisted. Non the less extra judicial killing is not to be condoned under any guise.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by hajifaty: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2010
this is very badddddddddddd
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by bkbabe99: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

or

Yo, yall Nigerians are now officially animals in my books. Who the hell does this kinda nonsense?!!? Atrocity at its highest!!! Geez!!! Yall mudaeffers sick as all hell. Thankx alot Sjeezy for costing me sleep for the next billion years; thanx for the impending nightmares!!!

PS: I also saw this one on the net. sheesh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIou3HDmys&feature=related
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by otawa: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
I always knew the place call HELL is actually in NIGERIA.

It is time to abandon the ship call NIGERIA.

What we saw in these videos are child play compare to when Mr Obasanjo ordered the wipe-out of ODI village.

The entire villages was killed!

Mr Obasanjo is still walking free today.

The problem with Nigeria is that too many 'killers' are roaming about the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Tribute To Late Ocholi / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / Oshiomhole Opposed Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.