Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! (572 Views)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! by Leece(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
The stereotype and stigmatization faced by women is innumerable and its still appalling that when it comes to the issue body count, men take it as a thing of pride while women are expected to see as a shame. This stereotype has led womenfolks tho not all of them to lead very deceiving lives. in the end some of you will eventually marry virgins whose mouth and butt-hole are whores. men have led women to believe that hymen virginity is all what virginity is all about. if you marry a LovePeddler, carry your cross, at least you will sleep and wake in peace knowing your wife or your woman has made peace with her past. i dont encourage whoredom but if you claim to be a virgin then be one and not a virginwhore!.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! by latecsart(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
atleast they are better than hoes.

3 Likes

Re: Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! by Jay199(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Is dat all??
Re: Not Every Virgin Is A Saint!! by kiddkash(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2020
Imagine a girl having Anal and still say she's a virgin

see

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Clarretta Credit Nigeria A Scam?? / Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model / Ladies, Who will you marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.