Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,042 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (536 Views)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / Does It Matter To You If Your Potential Partner / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 19, 2020
First dates are pretty intimidating, you may be afraid of rejection and coming across like a loser on a first date.
Some become tongue tied,lose confidence and start exhibiting bad manners.

Have you ever been asked/asked an embarrasing question? how did u react?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Bola146(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
About his religion lipsrsealed Don't quote me please grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Robnectar(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
Bola146:
About his religion lipsrsealed Don't quote me please grin

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Lionessza6(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
1.who do you live with?
2.Where did you grow up,& what can you tell me about the place ,& do you still visit?
3. What do you do for fun?
4. Who do you hang out with the most?
5. do you really enjoy what you do? what else do you want to do with your life ,or think you should be doing. & how do you plan on going there ?.
6. Do you wish to have a family of your own in the future ( wife & children) wink?
7. Do you practice any religion,& how important is the religion to you?.
8. Tell me your views of the current political climate .

I haven't been on a new date in years though grin.

The most embarrassing question I have ever asked during a date ?....." I hear you guys(tribe) are well packaged down there,is it true "? grin. The dude looked at me with a bemused expression grin. It's a good thing he had a sense of humour though,we ended up laughing about it.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by confistified(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2020
I asked this question early last month via my status and here are the responses from my WhatsApp Contacts cheesy cool cool

- Do you believe in Jesus?
- Are you in a committed relationship?
- If your ex comes back knocking, will you go back to him?
- Does your mood swing tell you to carry knife?
- Do u believe in shared responsibilities and partnerships?
- What do u want from me?
- Blood group/Genotype?
- What church do u fellowship with?
- How old are u?
- What do u do for a living?
- Are your parents believers?
- Have you passed IELTS?
- Are u a Feminists/what's your take on feminism
- What are you like when you get angry??
- If I cheat will you consider forgiving me or pilot my death??
- Do u have a job?
- Did you vote Buhari?
- Where do u work?
- How many siblings?
- What number are u ?
- Are u a mummy's boy ?
- What will make you beat a lady?
- What’s your definition of an ideal relationship?
- Where would you love to settle for a family and why
- How close are you to your immediate family
- Business or office job( with reasons )

Happy Birthday @PrecioussB

2 Likes

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2020
Na one question I go ask am
What's your occupation angry
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by ABLESOFT2(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2020
I Will Ask Her..If She Has Anyone Else She's Dating
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
confistified:
I asked this question early last month via my status and here are the responses from my WhatsApp Contacts cheesy cool cool

- Do you believe in Jesus?
- Are you in a committed relationship?
- If your ex comes back knocking, will you go back to him?
- Does your mood swing tell you to carry knife?
- Do u believe in shared responsibilities and partnerships?
- What do u want from me?
- Blood group/Genotype?
- What church do u fellowship with?
- How old are u?
- What do u do for a living?
- Are your parents believers?
- Have you passed IELTS?
- Are u a Feminists/what's your take on feminism
- What are you like when you get angry??
- If I cheat will you consider forgiving me or pilot my death??
- Do u have a job?
- Did you vote Buhari?
- Where do u work?
- How many siblings?
- What number are u ?
- Are u a mummy's boy ?
- What will make you beat a lady?
- What’s your definition of an ideal relationship?
- Where would you love to settle for a family and why
- How close are you to your immediate family
- Business or office job( with reasons )

Happy Birthday @PrecioussB

Oh that's nice. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Reveals How Jude Okoye Ended Her Career – Peter Okoye Reacts / Parents, Raise Your Sons Not To Be Rapists / Faithful Husband Still Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.