Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari (513 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
Lets' take time to rate these presidential candidates not based on their ethnic, political, religious affiliates but based on what they have achieved in the past. What have they done to make them qualified to govern this country. I'm calling on Beaf and other supporters of both GEJ, Buhari and Ribadu to tell us what they think these two will do for Nigeria based on what they have done in the past. Note that i keep stressing on the past. Don't come here and tell me that Mr A is a good man bla bla bla. We need something concrete. Pls let's be sincere with whatever evidence we present.

Note that this debate is not limited to GEJ, Ribadu and Buhari alone. Other presidential candidates can be discussed.
Re: Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by fstranger1: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
fstranger1:

DID you not see this :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585949.0.html

That's a fierce debate going on over there but this is different. I want to know what these people have done in the past. Lke how many scholarships have they awarded from their personal pocket or what did they do when they held certain positions in this country.
Re: Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Ribadu
Re: Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
frosbel:

Ribadu

ehen, what happened to Ribadu.
Re: Goodluck Vs Ribadu VS Buhari by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^

Ehm, Ehm, I support him for President 2011.

Reason to follow in the morning.

(1) (Reply)

So I Guess The Vice President Of The Nyse Was A Nigerian? / Your Opinion On Inec Fingerprint Discrimination / C.p.c, A.n.p.p & A.c.n Vs P.d.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.