Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Proof That Women Want Money And Not The Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof That Women Want Money And Not The Man (352 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Women Want Money And Not The Man by LagBlogger(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2020
I will go straight to the point.

If you have seen the social experiments on YouTube where a guy parked his Bugatti and was pretending to be looking for something.

In the space of 20 minutes, 10 different women stopped to start a conversation with him.

He will eventually say, sorry I am new in town and don't have any friends. Do you mind if we can go to my hotel room for some sex?

These are random women by the way.

All of them agreed to it.

Answer this question honestly. If you are a Nigerian girl 20 to 30 and you know dangote's status.

If he asked you out would you say no?

If a handsome broke dude with swag and deadly masculine features asks you out would you say yes?

So that is the proof that women want money and not the man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladipoe - know you Ft Simi ( Official Video) / Man Power / Nigerian Jollof Rice, Plantain And Meat Pie MUKBANG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.