Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him (5849 Views)

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
As shared on facebook..names withheld

I'm 28 years old lady and have been married for five years. For the past year we have been trying to get pregnant with no luck. This week I just found out that i'm pregnant. Problem is that few weeks ago I attended a conference for my company where I had to stay overnight. That evening my boss and I had dinner where we had a bottle of wine then afterward went to the bar for a couple more drinks. I then made the mistake of going back to his room for a nightcap where we ended up kissing which led to us sleeping together having unprotected intercourse. Now I have no idea whos baby I'm carrying but suspect it's his since my husband and I were having trouble conceiving.

i dont know what to do right now,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Afamed: 4:49pm On May 20, 2020
Give us episode 2. We are waiting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2020
only irresponsible women cheats on their husband .

woman, just accept you're a prostitute and move on

13 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Laryne(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2020
May you get what you deserve however you decide to treat your adultery.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by extol1(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
call elders in your family to beg him before it becomes too late that he can't handle
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
Afamed:
Give us episode 2. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
I will never marry.......

spits
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Jobminister: 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmm,

You sound cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Philistine(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2020
Another cooked up story just to make Nairaland front page.

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
Philistine:
[s]Another cooked up story just to make Nairaland front page[/s].
WORSE THINGS HAPPEN, IF you cant proffer advise, just pass

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by splendid2: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
Who cooked the beat you casted on?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by NwaAro: 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
My candid advice? tell him... cause if you hoard it, the guilt might be very counter productive to your well-being

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by ForeverFinesse: 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
I have to check again if this is politics section or Romance. WTF undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Jayboi(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2020
congrats madam
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by binary123(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2020
I'm a man but not yet married,my advice is you dare not tell him about the pregnancy quickly, if you let him know by confections,, sorry things can never be the same again.there is nothing like forgiveness in cheating.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Texman21: 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
And why is this in politics section or did you cheat with a politician grin

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Susu888(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
When you both got drunk nd went back to his room you didn't ask us what to do na!

Carry your cross. You fvked up nd there is no going back.

As nairaland fvck boys always say : A pussy fvked cannot be unfvcked undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Heffalump(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
OP, the woman in question has a big, fat problem right now.

* the boss will deny her if he's married already undecided

* the husband might divorce her for shameless adultery lipsrsealed

Any which way, she's a goner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Heffalump:
OP, the woman in question has a big, fat problem right now.

* the boss will deny her if he's married already undecided

* the husband might divorce her for shameless adultery lipsrsealed

Any which way, she's a goner.
are you suggesting she should take sniper
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Nairalane: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
This post should be on the Crime Section, not Politics!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by joyandfaith: 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
Nairalane:
This post should be on the Crime Section, not Politics!!!
crime against humanity

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by iluvdonjazzy: 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
Yes tell him
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by goziem1982(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
You are nothing but a cheat
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
goziem1982:
You are nothing but a cheat
let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by FisifunKododada: 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
Tell the man the COMPLETE truth. Let him decide:

1. if he wants to stay married to you.

2. And if he wants to raise another man's child as his own.

Failure to tell him the truth will bring everlasting curse on your head.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by michlins(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
Abort that child and ask your husband that you both go for fertility test.

You may want to foist the child on him and he will know he has issues with his reproduction system and then accuse you of cheating.

Another scenario is should your boss realize that the child is his and he wants to claim paternity.

What happens years from now when a DNA test tells the child and your husband that they have nothing in common.

You're making an innocent child suffer consequences of your reckless action
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by lordm(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2020
Cock and bull

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Tomide007: 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
Understand the consequence of your actions, and pray to God to help u live through it....Why the Bleep am I even commenting when this is made up.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by edoairways: 12:24am On May 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
only irresponsible women cheats on their husband .

woman, just accept you're a prostitute and move on
So irresponsible men don't cheat?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by edoairways: 12:27am On May 21, 2020
It is dicey madam however I wouldn't suggest abortion because you might not be lucky. If I may ask, why didn't you take pills after the act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Died In Orji Uzor Kalu's House In USA. / Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa / SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.