Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him (5863 Views)

Kano: "There Is severe hunger, I Will meet Tinubu to tell him" - Gov Yusuf / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by googi: 1:09am On May 21, 2020
Lady Chatterley's Lover
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by YusufTheGreat: 5:32am On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:

let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone
shut up, stop using that line to make excuses for your whoreness ashawo
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by infogenius(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:
As shared on facebook..names withheld

I'm 28 years old lady and have been married for five years. For the past year we have been trying to get pregnant with no luck. This week I just found out that i'm pregnant. Problem is that few weeks ago I attended a conference for my company where I had to stay overnight. That evening my boss and I had dinner where we had a bottle of wine then afterward went to the bar for a couple more drinks. I then made the mistake of going back to his room for a nightcap where we ended up kissing which led to us sleeping together having unprotected intercourse. Now I have no idea whos baby I'm carrying but suspect it's his since my husband and I were having trouble conceiving.

i dont know what to do right now,

What advise does the author need than to tell her husband what she did. We can't advise otherwise here.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by orisa37: 8:08am On May 21, 2020
CONFESS AND DO SO NO MORE.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Cashinflow8: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Everyday I wakeup I kneel down and pray to God..no gimme this kind of woman abeg

Life is too short
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
only irresponsible women cheats on their husband .

woman, just accept you're a prostitute and move on
how is she a prostitute? You're an asshole naijaroyalty
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
shut up, stop using that line to make excuses for your whoreness ashawo
are you married
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by padi94(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
OP I suspect that your telling your husband is not to confess out of guilt for what you did, but to rub it in his face that you now kmow that he is the reason for the matrimonial failure. And that you are not to be blamed.

But be aware that you will loose your marriage if you allow your egothinkforyou

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by googi: 2:17pm On May 21, 2020
Lady Chatterley wait until you have his kids before you confess.

Do not damage his ego if he cannot have his own kid.

In that case, he probably knew you cheated.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Dedetwo(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2020
There is what universally known as "shut the hell up". Just pray to give birth to a human being.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by noblealuu: 3:58pm On May 21, 2020
Join me on the 1st - 15th of June 2020 to learn how to build Advanced App for Android , IOS and Windows

*FEE* *NGN10, 000* for the first 5 trainees then NGN20,000 for others.

*BENEFITS*
Develop Apps with your brand name

Develop Apps tailored to client request

Develop Apps with unlimited functions

Understanding Programming Language

And many more

Looking forward to seeing every trainee in class.

Join the class before it gets filled up

https:///Fn6NM5lGw6JIlTN3qBwCvY

Take a bold step to invest your 10k and 15days to learn a new skill that will make you relevant in this time of pandemic.

Turn COVID-19 to opportunity to learn a new skill

Thanks
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by tiswell(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
edoairways:

So irresponsible men don't cheat?
Men don't get pregnant, men don't foist another man's child on their wives. Rationality isn't really expensive,ignorance is.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by edoairways: 5:13pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
Men don't get pregnant, men don't foist another man's child on their wives. Rationality isn't really expensive,ignorance is.
That is not an excuse.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by YusufTheGreat: 9:23pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:

are you married
are You married too? Why cant she close ur legs for God sake?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
are You married too? Why cant You close ur legs for God sake?
ewu
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by YusufTheGreat: 9:27pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:
ewu
is your fathers name
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Kazim88: 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
nairalandankrah:
As shared on facebook..names withheld

I'm 28 years old lady and have been married for five years. For the past year we have been trying to get pregnant with no luck. This week I just found out that i'm pregnant. Problem is that few weeks ago I attended a conference for my company where I had to stay overnight. That evening my boss and I had dinner where we had a bottle of wine then afterward went to the bar for a couple more drinks. I then made the mistake of going back to his room for a nightcap where we ended up kissing which led to us sleeping together having unprotected intercourse. Now I have no idea whos baby I'm carrying but suspect it's his since my husband and I were having trouble conceiving.

i dont know what to do right now,

Tell him what It's would be height of selfishness to commit adultery and still distabilize the young man with confession.

2 things is involved... You have to either live with the guilt for the rest of your life or you swap the guilt someday with a broken life and marriage.

As for your husband, like they say, what you don't know can't harm you.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by nairalandankrah: 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
is your fathers name
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wellaa
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by YusufTheGreat: 5:06am On May 22, 2020
nairalandankrah:
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wellaa
how e take pain me?.. Lol if e pain me I for rain insult on you. grin grin grin... You re just immature
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by PastorandMentor(m): 5:59am On May 22, 2020
If you know how women love preek? You won't trust them a bit.
Women love sex more than men but they always pretend like the guys are disturbing them but within them, they are longing for a one night stand.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by Kentursky(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2020
Cheating is now part and parcel of marriage.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him by lanrefront1(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2020
Let me assume for a minute this your story is true... Lol

You need to abort that baby, because the outcome of it has very dire consequences. Better it over and done with right away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Biafra Soldiers Saying We Will Kill Saboteurs VIDEO / 2023: APC Not Pressurizing INEC Chair To Truncate Elections – Keyamo / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.