Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) (117292 Views)

Toothless, Two-fingered Dinosaur From 68 Million Yrs Ago Found In Mongolia (Pix) / Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
380 million years... Lol... So this one senior Dinosaur grin.... Science and lies angry cheesy grin
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2020
simplesearch:
Faith can sense all the lies buried in science from afar.

It's funny that you said faith(the belief in something with absence of evidence) can sense the lies in science (which deals with facts).
You need to go back to school. tongue

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
drLammy:

Better STFU! He's stating a realistic fact you are here referring to a Book with no Evidence... Swerve!
Don't mind the ignoramus... That's what they say when they have no logical point to counter one's statement.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
michlins:
It's easier to believe that a donkey and snake talked than to believe that an animal whose bones you can see lived before us.

Don't disturb me, I'm not alright

Lies are free so people don't pay to lie.

All these are to discredit God

Before you know it one nairaland street urchin will call himself a scientist and start ranting what he doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by esente: 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
Una just dey call figure like say na Naija budget.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Lie keell una dia and the bones still dey solid but if it is the bones of present creatures, it won't stay solid up to 0.000000001% of that year.

But dry bones rose again in the bible nw...
Why are you doubting this? undecided
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Petersamuel8(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2020
Still finding it hard to believe this 380 million years stuff

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
Philadelphia:
How long does it take an organic matter to decay/ decompose?

What will you say about those who believe that Methusela in the bible lived for 969 years?
I await your response. cheesy
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

News flash I don't believe this....
Neither do I believe that a stick turned into a snake and swallowed another snake.
tongue
Then you're an ordinary fool grin
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by engrchykae(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
jasent:
You dey mind them?
mother earth is EONS of years.
she has shaken off useless civilizations off her back and our silly civilization of greed,materialism,war and excessive exploitation of humans and the indiscriminate minings and abuse of science and tech would soon make mother earth to throw us off her back.
you think the atlanteans were a myth?
the coming race will also think us a myth.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2020
anochuko01:

Then you're an ordinary fool grin

Kindly point to what makes me a fool. cheesy
Let me see if you're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Carbon dating has been found to be false and inconsistent.

A penguin in our present time was recently carbon dated and it dated back to millions of years.

Also a fossil was found and different parts of its bones were carbon dated, all parts of the body of this same creature came back with different dates by a wide margin.

There are many other things also that even show the lies of evolution being taught in schools.

The images for the different species of sapiens were mostly drawn off the top of ones head just by looking at a tooth or a small part of a skull.

When they ask you for evidence, show them this.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by homerac7: 5:19pm On May 21, 2020
BackToLife:
Noah's flood that covered the whole Earth then washed those fishes there and killed the dinosaurs too.

Lol. "Noah's flood" did not kill the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were wiped out in a K-T event, most likely an asteroid that impacted the earth at Chicxulub,Mexico, some 66 million years ago.

When did your "Noah's flood" happen again?

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

When they ask you for evidence, show them this.

Thank you.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

What will you say about those who believe that Methusela in the bible lived for 969 years?
I await your response. cheesy

The Bible is the word of God. God does not lie.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Jokerman(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2020
homerac7:

Lol. "Noah's flood" did not kill the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were wiped out in a K-T event, most likely an asteroid that impacted the earth at Chicxulub,Mexico, some 66 million years ago.

Shut it. All lies. Many animals died during the great deluge including the Nephilim and Giants of old...
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by simplesearch: 5:20pm On May 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's funny that you said faith(the belief in something with absence of evidence) can sense the lies in science (which deals with facts).
You need to go back to school. tongue

Look no further, You are evidence of God's existence.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by engrchykae(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2020
kikero:

Up to 25000 years ago , the Sahara was not as dry as it is now.

Even Lake Chad was.once as big as Yobe and Borno states together.
the topography of australia shows that there was once a massive body of water with the way the ground formed like an ocean bed

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 21, 2020
Our nairaland scientists are very much alive on this topic making claims but none of them could give us answers to covid-19..

Pathetic bunch.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by ThatFairGuy: 5:23pm On May 21, 2020
Lies everywhere

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by xana101: 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
If Buhari catch u. Na dss quarters u go sleep. Using Isha pix for 1k portraits advert.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by malvisguy212: 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
kingxsamz:
Waiting for religious clowns to come here and try to disprove this.
If you don't believe that scientists can discover things which dates back to millions of years, but believe that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and then died, only to wake up three days later and ascend into the sky, then you're a compound fool.
trash, does this discovery disprove the existence of God?
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2020
malvisguy212:
trash, does this discovery disprove the existence of God?

No my brother... It doesn't disprove it, and it can never disprove it because, the existence of God has never been proven.
What hasn't been proven cannot be disproved. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2020
simplesearch:

Look no further, You are evidence of God's existence.

No, I'm evidence that I exist. cheesy
If your God exists, he should prove it himself.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2020
Jokerman:

But God can tell people to lie abi? cheesy
Same way he told Abraham to lie.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2020
Jokerman:

Look how you came, armed to the teeth to disprove this scientific discovery.
But when I asked you about Methuselah who the bible claims to have lived for 969 years, your only response was, the bible is the word of God.
You're a clown and should not be taken serious.
Give me logical explanation of how a man can live for 969 years.
Clown. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by simplesearch: 5:33pm On May 21, 2020
homerac7:

What evidence do you have to prove that such event actually occured 66mil yrs ago, and what's the name of the scientist that witness the occurence? How do you know he wasn't just a shrewed liar who published same to gain popularity? If he was, how do you go about extracating yourself from such web of lies?
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by simplesearch: 5:34pm On May 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, I'm evidence that I exist. cheesy
If your God exists, he should prove it himself.

Did you birth yourself?
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Ericraymond01(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2020
380 million years

I dont understand. Please OP explain.
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
380 million years........I mean when did the earth came into existence??

About 4.5 billion years ago... it was already a large, gassy mass much longer before that...
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Vyzz: 5:37pm On May 21, 2020
Who gave them permission to disturb dia
Re: Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) by Nitric(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2020
Millions millions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.