Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown (531 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
So I decided to create this thread, there are basically 3 ways to come out from the lockdown as depicted in the picture below, no 3 is only applicable to the ladies. How are you coming out of the lockdown from your experience so far. To me no 2 is very realistic I had to start walking out up and down ooo.. but then any remedy to help avert no 2 and 3?

Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by temblor1(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
cry

Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2020
temblor1:
cry

Are you serious??
Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Moogurisar: 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
It's complicated how women are... I think you need to look at these things a little more simply. Just because you're worried about your weight won't help you. Either learn to love yourself for who you are (or what you've become) or stop crying and get on with yourself. Yes, working out on the quarantine is very hard, because there are so many temptations. But you need to learn to at least a little limit yourself, at least start with something. So it's time for you to pull yourself together.
Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Prof0fficial: 11:09pm On May 22, 2020
sure bet
Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Angelacruz: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Seen
Joetttimua1811:
So I decided to create this thread, there are basically 3 ways to come out from the lockdown as depicted in the picture below, no 3 is only applicable to the ladies. How are you coming out of the lockdown from your experience so far. To me no 2 is very realistic I had to start walking out up and down ooo.. but then any remedy to help avert no 2 and 3?
Re: Three Ways To Come Out From The Lockdown by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Angelacruz:
Seen

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Guys Normally Do After S3x!! / How Can One Forget About Ones Ex Gf / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.