Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart (3751 Views)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by bestabigaelever(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2020
If you ask anyone question be it girlfriends or just friends and they flare up, breakup or unfriend the person...it's one of the signs that someone is not a good person

BTW, I won't post my boyfriend pictures until I get the ring
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Reex12(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
what a long read stopped half way through but summary be say break up with her nd marry a loyal girl
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Lamanii22(f): 10:16am On May 21, 2020
She isn't committed to you.... Oju e ran si ta (her eyes are still outside)

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Ximenez(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
Tora44:
I'm on my early thirty I've a gf , we have been dating 1 year now and I love her but i notice something strange because we have been staying together since the locked down , I notice she password her phone and don't get comfortable if I'm going through her phone . She wont upload my pictures on facebook or whatsapp saying because her previous relationship she upload his pictures and he broke her heart wish was truth but she refuse to tell me the real reason why he broke up with her , she only told me he traveled to SA and stop keeping in touch with her , wish dont sound right to me

She keeps telling me she want us to get married but I have never been introduce to her sister or mom because they live in north and she stays with me in Lagos , she tends to ask me for everything she needs and I try my best to make her happy but recently I felt I'm giving too much and I dont know what to do .

I've never been a lover boy she make me love her she post pictures of her male friends in school wishing them happy birthday and have alot of male pictures on her phone telling me they are her friends , I really dont want to be a bf that complains and not give her privacy but sometimes I get worried because I feel shes not proud of me enough but why does she keep telling me about marriage and I'm not ready to settle down because I'm not ready financially

She wont post my pictures and she get jealous when a female friend post my pictures... she's caring and always calls me , text me and want to know everything I'm doing , anytime shes needy im always there for her ..recently she start complaining I ask for sex too much and we are not married ...she said my dick is too big and the other night we had sex and my friend was at the living room she went ahead to ask me weather my dick is bigger than my friend dick I was shocked and told her what kind of question was that...

Recently I felt like she has something shes hiding from me and most time when I ask her questions she get upset and she lies about some questions ..she told me she has never dated any one since we start dating but I went through her chat with her friend and notice she was telling her she broke up with the man wish was not me and and I confronted her she lied that it was her ex she was with before she meet me .please nairaland I need advice .
You are just her provider
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2020
Tora44:
I'm on my early thirty I've a gf , we have been dating 1 year now and I love her but i notice something strange because we have been staying together since the locked down , I notice she password her phone and don't get comfortable if I'm going through her phone . She wont upload my pictures on facebook or whatsapp saying because her previous relationship she upload his pictures and he broke her heart wish was truth but she refuse to tell me the real reason why he broke up with her , she only told me he traveled to SA and stop keeping in touch with her , wish dont sound right to me

She keeps telling me she want us to get married but I have never been introduce to her sister or mom because they live in north and she stays with me in Lagos , she tends to ask me for everything she needs and I try my best to make her happy but recently I felt I'm giving too much and I dont know what to do .

I've never been a lover boy she make me love her she post pictures of her male friends in school wishing them happy birthday and have alot of male pictures on her phone telling me they are her friends , I really dont want to be a bf that complains and not give her privacy but sometimes I get worried because I feel shes not proud of me enough but why does she keep telling me about marriage and I'm not ready to settle down because I'm not ready financially

She wont post my pictures and she get jealous when a female friend post my pictures... she's caring and always calls me , text me and want to know everything I'm doing , anytime shes needy im always there for her ..recently she start complaining I ask for sex too much and we are not married ...she said my dick is too big and the other night we had sex and my friend was at the living room she went ahead to ask me weather my dick is bigger than my friend dick I was shocked and told her what kind of question was that...

Recently I felt like she has something shes hiding from me and most time when I ask her questions she get upset and she lies about some questions ..she told me she has never dated any one since we start dating but I went through her chat with her friend and notice she was telling her she broke up with the man wish was not me and and I confronted her she lied that it was her ex she was with before she meet NY .please nairaland I need advice .

with such attitude, she's just disturbing you for marriage, well she's just anxious to settle down and continue her runs
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by theTransporter: 10:55am On May 21, 2020
Tora44:

Recently I felt like she has something shes hiding from me and most time when I ask her questions she get upset and she lies about some questions ..she told me she has never dated any one since we start dating but I went through her chat with her friend and notice she was telling her she broke up with the man wish was not me and and I confronted her she lied that it was her ex she was with before she meet me .please nairaland I need advice .

Op from what u have written all I see is a lady that wants security, she just wants to know that you r not going to leave her, but it's like she isn't getting the assurance hence her lie of breakup on whatsapp, girls tend to mimic phototropism of plants always moving towards brighter light, be that bright light and she's gonna start bouncing others off.

For her not posting you, come to think of it, how many men should she post on her status b4 she finally settles down, remember people are seeing her status and seeing her "changing" men. It's not good 4 ladies. Give her assurance and she's gonna post you. She gets angry when u post others cos she just wants to be the only one in your heart. If she ain't proud of you she will not be telling you about marriage. Get it bro, she just wants to secure you.

About the sex part, she's just feeling u r using her 4 d moment and maybe expanding her punna with ur "big dick". (and might later leave her) .

Define the relationship bro, tell her u r not financially capable to marry now, tell her ur mind, if she's willing to build with you, then so be it if she's not she can save her time and move on.

And about her not telling you d reason 4 previous break up, you don't really need to know, u and the former guy(s) are different persons, and note anything a woman don't want to tell you, don't pressure her to tell you, believe me you are not gonna like what you will hear, and it will definitely affect the relationship in some way.
The lady loves youth but need extra security.
Forgive my typos, in a hurry cant edit this

My two cents bro
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
theTransporter:

Op from what u have written all I see is a lady that wants security, she just wants to know that you r not going to leave her, but it's like she isn't getting the assurance hence her lie of breakup on whatsapp, girls tend to mimic phototropism of plants always moving towards brighter light, be that bright light and she's gonna start bouncing others off.

For her not posting you, come to think of it, how many men should she post on her status b4 she finally settles down, remember people are seeing her status and seeing her "changing" men. It's not good 4 ladies. Give her assurance and she's gonna post you. She gets angry when u post others cos she just wants to be the only one in your heart. If she ain't proud of you she will not be telling you about marriage. Get it bro, she just wants to secure you.

About the sex part, she's just feeling u r using her 4 d moment and maybe expanding her punna with ur "big dick". (and might later leave her) .

Define the relationship bro, tell her u r not financially capable to marry now, tell her ur mind, if she's willing to build with you, then so be it if she's not she can save her time and move on.

And about her not telling you d reason 4 previous break up, you don't really need to know, u and the former guy(s) are different persons, and note anything a woman don't want to tell you, don't pressure her to tell you, believe me you are not gonna like what you will hear, and it will definitely affect the relationship in some way.
The lady loves youth but need extra security.
Forgive my typos, in a hurry cant edit this

My two cents bro

This is a good writeup , i like how you throw light to this discussion . Thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
Ximenez:
You are just her provider

i love to be there the best way i can.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
undecided

Why are there plenty children on this platform..
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Fake thread.... You just want to advertise your dicck size to thirsty ladies.....

Nonsense

Everything is Fake for you , if we check your DNA i'm sure the person you call father is not your father
Learn to be reasonable or remain silent , no one want to listen to what you have to say .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Ximenez(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2020
Tora44:

i love to be there the best way i can.
Yea, you meet some of her needs. So she'll stick around for as long as possible. I'm not going to advise you or tell you to dump her, you'll decide for yourself when you've had enough.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 5:49pm On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:
If you ask anyone question be it girlfriends or just friends and they flare up, breakup or unfriend the person...it's one of the signs that someone is not a good person

You're right ..thank you
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by luwiizy(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
bestabigaelever:

lol dear, some people can be unpredictable with their emotions doesn't necessary make them a bad person...
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by bestabigaelever(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
luwiizy:
lol dear, some people can be unpredictable with their emotions doesn't necessary make them a bad person...
NO, I put it to you that a good person will never get angry when "asked a question"
When someone asked you a question u answer 1st then u ask why
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by VicM6: 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
your dick is big while her pussy is small bah... make una continue...but sha no go tear d girl pussycat with ur iron rod... notin person no go hear 4 9ja
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by spiralwedge(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2020
Tora44, Don't make that mistake of marrying that girl ooo. Are the siblings in Jos?
If so, abeg, japa. She prob has a child and probably very churchy.

If she hides you then she shouldn't be talking of marriage.
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by luwiizy(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

NO, I put it to you that a good person will never get angry when "asked a question"
When someone asked you a question u answer 1st then u ask why
does being calm means you a good person? um,not really, but it can lead to such point only when done with sincerity.

my mum is a case study..
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by exynos(m): 12:30am On May 23, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro anytime you ask your partner a particular question and he/she flare up ....that not a good sign man.... she trying to go emotional to save herself.

she hiding something ..... just lock up and move on.

Correct sir!
Re: My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart by Tora44: 3:54am On May 23, 2020
VicM6:
your dick is big while her pussy is small bah... make una continue...but sha no go tear d girl pussycat with ur iron rod... notin person no go hear 4 9ja

E tire me ohh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Scenes In LION KING, You Didn't Noticed At All!!! / I / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.