Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71325 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by D1zion: 9:14am On May 21, 2020
All the military officer's at the top have no conscious, innocent soldiers are being killed everyday, with little or no allowance, with nothing to fall back to when they retired. When the get injured at the war front the Nigerian army desert them to face the world without any benefit. May this heartless peoples punishment start from earth.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2020
Redeploy him to the south east, he'll be very grateful and bless buratai instead.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
golddare:

Because of his beards? No time to shave besides its allowed in the battle field. He's a confirm soldier.
Most soldiers in the Northeast don't shave . It's allowed.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by LtChisom: 9:18am On May 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmmm, but I thought they said Shekau is thinking of giving up

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2020
But I thought zombies said he's in borno fighting Boko Haram and will not come back until they are defeated?.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:20am On May 21, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I think dis is the fault of Goodluck Jonathan....let them come n blame him as usual.....useless entities everywhere.....was it not d same army officials that told us how Shekeau was crying n even about to surrender?.....the same officials told us how they defeated dis bastards with superior man power?.....let me wait to hear them again
Chadian army were all out to extinguish BK once and for all, thinking they were common enemies not knowing they were trying to close down a business for some persons. Someone that normally careless quickly rush down to tell those guys to standdown that they will continue from there. Guess what, it was a tactical way of sparing the source of funds for the men. Think of how much is budgeted for Defense?! Hmm I never said anything, I am only thinking aloud. BK will never end until there are leaders who care about the country. Until then, my heart goes out to the foot soldiers, the villages, etc. Who will pay the price.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by zoghys: 9:20am On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
cry
This breaks my heart walahi, where did we get it wrong ?
Despite all the Millions Of Dollars that gets allocated to The military
Our country is the Grand Canyon of ineptitude

When you say??. Since when we decided to ask from our colonial masters we want freedom, and make the mistake of thinking we can live as on nation despite our many diversities. Greed, that is the word that control the mind of a black man, and what do you expect when you have a forced marriage. Brutai is only following the antecedent of previous chief of army staff. This war has shown we have no business been called a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Euegene100001: 9:20am On May 21, 2020
He is
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by jacksonjason45(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2020
You must be stupid for saying afonjas go hide their face, what of the commander Adeniyi that made the video clear and even directly directed it to them in Abuja?
Very useless entity

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by sammyj: 9:21am On May 21, 2020
We got it wrong by electing unpatriotic and incompetent government and elites!!
tillaman:
cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:21am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

Really? Tell us, how do they look and sound?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Emax911: 9:21am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale of other officers
It violates the "chain of command”

must u use d word damn niggar

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by jnrcess(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2020
I have a a very close friend who was in the army that confidentially told me that some top generals in the Nigerian army in bed with these terrorists. He told of one particular incident that made them cry like a baby. They were laying ambush for this book haram terrorists. He said that they were sure a top book haram general was on the move and they outnumbered the terrorists. As they waited patiently, all of a sudden the convoy of the terrorists stopped and they received and order for a commander somewhere to immediately evacuate that area and return to base. He said after a while the book haram terrorists reverse and turned back.
My friend told me they wept like babies knowing some men in the government are using them as pawns.

It is safe to say it is useless giving your life for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by golddare: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Most soldiers in the Northeast don't shave . It's allowed.

We are saying the same thing, some persons don't even know that wearing black top is part of the counter terrorism uniform.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by azpekuliar: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Stop displaying your ignorance and stop saying what you aren't sure of okay? Remember that people smarter and intelligent than you are in this forum. .

Clearly you’re not one of them wink Kindly point in the direction of these knowledgeable people as I am always eager to learn. smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!
..have you lost a friend, brother or love one to Boko Haram ?

you won't understand until it happens to you
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by semyman: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
Nigerian ARMY no dey carry bear bear like that one

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Clergy20: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
Soldier keeping bears? Something tells me to be suspicious of the authenticity of these men... they don’t appear like soldiers.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Dbboy(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
cry

Keep on voting the way you are voting and expect things to change, clowns.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
golddare:

Because of his beards? No time to shave besides its allowed in the battle field. He's a confirm soldier.
Yea thats true....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Meanwhile soldiers of northeast origin are deployed in the serene South where they are on the road collecting bribes threatening to rape Warri women.

Nigerians una don see unaself?

But na people who gave the fulanis power are the greatest enemies of justice.

Meanwhile boko haram members are on this nairalnad o
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
what are u saying?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Centcanada: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
the problem we we Nigerians in the zoo is that we are seeing white and we call it red. Now you re saying the person speaking doesn't look like Army. So let me ask you. What is the person doing at the Arny background where fire is burning their vehicle? Answer me. If I talk now, nairaland go block me because say na Yoruba day control media
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by sizer07: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
I hear people saying that dud those not look like an army guy.he is very much an army personnel the mistake he did was displaying his identity by insulting Buratai buratachi .he is a goner court marshal is a show one for him and his likes for ranting , there are others who look worst than him. this are the sorry situation most of them are going through . There is too much mules in the system, they are selling each other and ratting of too much information to the enemy amongst the rank and files who are cashing out at the expenses of there fellow colleagues and turning them to a sacrificial lamps. Joining Nigeria army norway days like is signing your death warrant.Nigeria is not worth dying for lai lai
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Okpotud(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale of other officers
It violates the "chain of command”
I thought u were a real nigga but u'r a dullard Bleep u...people are dying and u come here to write rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
cry

Book Haram is the creature of the northern elites to make the country ungovernable for GEJ under PDP but the project has gone out of hand that is the present government is helpless and powerless today fighting Boko Haram. No matter the millions of dollars that is being pumped to fight insurgency, it. seems no end. Remember what PMB said, that the dog and the baboo have blood bath and here we are.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by TruthDefender(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2020
Sad. Touching.

They may not have come out alive

R.I.P
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:29am On May 21, 2020
Quadranoo:
I thought Buratai said Shekau is weeping and begging for mercy.
That is what they want you to believe without proves

But this is real situation
So what's this one saying now? sad
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
The soldiers know that these will happen.. either be no more and face the generals in power..

What i can say is this.. i am disappointed in the forces.. Specifically the Army...

Quota system has bastardize this unit... are there no intelligent personnel for the job or do they lack the skills... i dont know... i am ashamed... that i come from A Country where by this force are clueless.. and are filled with betrayals...

How can u send soldiers on a mission without proper intelligent gathering and modern day equipment to fight. How how.

If you die... you die with honour... like the American soldiers my true love..

For those responsible in the army and elsewhere making this soldiers cry,making the BH business empire or even giving false information for their selfish gain... The Wrath of God... the most high
The owner and creator of time will visit you..

And your case will be worse than those crying&, those soldiers who died on battle for no just course.

I know some soldiers do otherwise down south... your time is coming..... yours is surly coming.

Kudos to Chadian persident and your soliders for making West Africa and Africa proud.. I thank you so much.. May God continually strengthen you. And my true Love US Army thank you for being a role model to those that know your worth......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.