Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) (71301 Views)

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2020
WaffenSS:

Henceforth anytime you mention me I'll simply reply with "fukk you"

So, fukk you

I guess that's it for your brain. Message received.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 1972xy: 4:28pm On May 21, 2020
Where the Army got it wrong is that there is no collaboration between them and the Air force that suppose to be given them cover and aerial view while on such mission.
There is no synergy between the two armed forces. How would they made any successful trip..every trip they made is at risk.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2020
27Pushing30:

But you believed the “propaganda” report of him begging Idris Deby? Du—a-s

Look at this idiot. So Idris Deby made a propaganda message in Nigeria about Shekaru begging him? Does this make sense to you?

I don't know of any propaganda message of Shekaru begging Idris Deby, but the following Is clear.

1. He led his army to kill lots of BH insurgents in his country.
2. He warned Nigeria that his country will not hold the chad basin for long (which necessitated your useless burutai to run to Borno).
3. This govt has taken good care of "repentant" Boko haram members, and plan on drafting them into the Nigeria military and send some abroad for schooling.

Even with overwhelming evidence of how BH has flourished under PMB, your zombish nature will not allow you reason for yourself.

PS: if you like call me IPOB. Idiot. Everyone who is logical enough to challenge this govt is igbo. I'm not igbo, and I'm not IPOB. Useless fellow with dust in his skull.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Fukk you
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Ikinternational: 4:46pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Use the "suggestion-cum-grievance boxes" to complain Moda fuckkkers
Bunch of pussy asss soldiers and stupid Sahara fuckkkers
Crying like babies in war front
What happened to the mantra: no retreat! No surrender and no crying like babies!

soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances!

They should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems. It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances

Typed from the comfort of your rocking chair
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by jansonn(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
All these guys saying the guy no look like army!! Please, kindly describe with full details how an army dude looks like!!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Optional09: 4:59pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

How is it Gibberish? Nigerian Armies are getting killed by some ragtag terrorist is gibberish? you must be a real dumping great stinks
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Optional09: 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Another gibberish

you know what? fvck yuh!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hey asshole

Fukk you
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 247day: 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Another gibberish
[/s]
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by gr8cany: 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:
...the person speaking doesnt look like an army personnel though...

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
Your deduction is wrong
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2020
Bluffly:

"Mutiny "
thanks bro, it was actually a typo error, thanks for the correction.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by jidxin(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2020
Odingo1:
Afonjas will hide
so how does afonja comes into the picture... One reason why i said you dont have sense
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 27Pushing30: 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Look at this idiot. So Idris Deby made a propaganda message in Nigeria about Shekaru begging him? Does this make sense to you?

I don't know of any propaganda message of Shekaru begging Idris Deby, but the following Is clear.

2. He warned Nigeria that his country will not hold the chad basin for long (which necessitated your useless burutai to run to Borno).
3. This govt has taken good care of "repentant" Boko haram members, and plan on drafting them into the Nigeria military and send some abroad for schooling.

Even with overwhelming evidence of how BH has flourished under PMB, your zombish nature will not allow you reason for yourself.

PS: if you like call me IPOB. Idiot. Everyone who is logical enough to challenge this govt is igbo. I'm not igbo, and I'm not IPOB. Useless fellow with dust in his skull.

Lol

1. so Idris Debby cannot sponsor propaganda to improve his image at home? You know NOTHING about politics.

2. Every country within chad basin must hold their territory , it’s called self preservation ( FYI before now Nigerian army had accused Chad of allowing BH operate freely from there )

3. It’s actually a tactic to get more BH soldiers to defect or lay down arms and disrupt BH recruitment drive.

4. Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

5. Name one country that has successfully tackled terrorism within their borders
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:27pm On May 21, 2020
These unprofessional clowns should have been recruited to join the Nigerian military in the first place.

It is unfortunate that they were ambushed if true by the terrorists, bt was the General responsible for the ambush or he deliberately denied them air support?

They need to be court marshaled ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by West2019(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

Modie...for those clowns talking trash hope you know what would happen to him and those in the video after this expose? ...I only wish he wasnt one.
is a solider bro for the fact him.keep bers that shouldn't make him not to be a soldier
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by DaRuud(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2020
Those who serve in Abuja , vs those who sits on the money in Abuja vs Those who are sent there to fight Shekau vs those who were sent to meet Shekau

Gift52:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1263182042226966528

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by West2019(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Foolish soldier
you are mad is ur uncle the chief army thief
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

You think these guys give a hoot again? They are tired already and the morale is low.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

1. He led his army to kill lots of BH insurgents in his country.[b][/b]

Look at this BH terrorist lover.

The fool from Chad is a BH sympathizer, his country is full of BH camps, he gives them safe passage to smuggle fighters and weapons int Nigeria, he conveniently withdrew from the multinational joint task force to appease his BH friends.

To start with, that useless propaganda nuisance was never inside Nigeria, terrorists caught him and his soldiers sleeping, overran his bases and killed 92 of his men because they were too lazy and inept to repel BH attack, the same BH with camps on his territory so to save face, he all of a sudden located the same terrorist that he allowed to settle and operate his country.

The clown lied that he killed 1000 terrorists, a perfectly round figure, but all he showed us was 4 terrorists on the ground, then the clown ran back to his country to reach another deal with by amending his constitution to abolish death penalty to save his BH friends.

When are you BH lovers and anti-Nigerian people going to pack your load and move to Chad to join your terrorist loving hero.?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol

1. so Idris Debby cannot sponsor propaganda to improve his image at home? You know NOTHING about politics.

2. Every country within chad basin must hold their territory , it’s called self preservation ( FYI before now Nigerian army had accused Chad of allowing BH operate freely from there )

3. It’s actually a tactic to get more BH soldiers to defect or lay down arms and disrupt BH recruitment drive.

4. Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

5. Name one country that has successfully tackled terrorism within their borders

Lol. All these people sef.

1. You: so Idris Debby cannot sponsor propaganda to improve his image at home? You know NOTHING about politics.

Me: Lol. So, you think someone who has been president of a country (Chad) since 1990 needs any form of propaganda to boost his image? And you claim to know politics? So you think all other governments run on propaganda like this useless Govt?

You are just a chronic liar. No where was there any report that Shekaru begged Idris Deby. Shekarau only begged his fighters not to run during the Chadian military onslaught.

2. You: Every country within chad basin must hold their territory , it’s called self preservation ( FYI before now Nigerian army had accused Chad of allowing BH operate freely from there )

Me: Lol. This one doesn't even know what is happening. Are you aware that Chad recently withdrew it's 1200 soldiers who were in Nigeria to help Nigeria with the insurgency fight? Why wouldn't they? When arrested Boko haram members are rehabilitated and taken good care of, while their soldiers die for nothing.

3. Actually, your number 3 and 4 makes no sense. What is the tactics to get more BH soldiers to defect or lay down arms and disrupt BH recruitment drive? That each country bordering the chad basin should hold their territory? Lol. A multinational taskforce that was set up to fight Boko haram didn't result in BH laying down their arms, it's when Some Nations have withdrawn from the task force and are more concerned with protecting their borders that BH fighters will now lay down their arms? Lol. These people sef!

4. You: Are you aware Islamic insurgents have spread throughout WA & CA from Chad to Mali to Burkina Faso et al? The key is nipping them in the bud if you fail to do that automatically they increase influence and are difficult to END, you can reduce their influence/attacks BUT you cannot end ideological terrorists. Ask Lebanon.

Me: saying so much and making no sense. Is it today Islamic insurgents have been spreading throughout WA and CA? You said the key is nipping them in the bud, I agree, HOW? So, what is Nigeria govt doing in nipping them in the bud?

You: Name one country that has successfully tackled terrorism within their borders

Me: This is the most idiotic of them all. It is now you know no nation has successfully tackled terrorism? Was this your thinking when GEJ was in power? So, under GEJ, we can castigate him for allowing BH kill Nigerians, but under PMB, we should let him be, as no nation has successfully tackled terrorism within its borders. All these clowns sef. Didn't Buhari promise to wipe out terrorism in the NE?

PS: This govt is the greatest sponsor of terrorism in this country. While you suffer as a result of bad economic policies and cluelessness from the PMB govt, those that have killed, maimed and created widows, widowers and orphans are chilling somewhere now, enjoying govt money while further plans are on ground to draft them into the military and send some abroad for studies, while the orphans, widows and widowers created by these "repentant terrorists" are languishing in various IDPs.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Bekool(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2020
Gift52:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1263182042226966528

Where they forced to join the Nigerian army isn't this what they signed up for in the first place? Did they think they are going for a party with bokoharam in sambisa forest?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at this BH terrorist lover.

The fool from Chad is a BH sympathizer, his country is full of BH camps, he gives them safe passage to smuggle fighters and weapons int Nigeria, he conveniently withdrew from the multinational joint task force to appease his BH friends.

To start with, that useless propaganda nuisance was never inside Nigeria, terrorists caught him and his soldiers sleeping, overran his bases and killed 92 of his men because they were too lazy and inept to repel BH attack, the same BH with camps on his territory so to save face, he all of a sudden located the same terrorist that he allowed to settle and operate his country.

The clown lied that he killed 1000 terrorists, a perfectly round figure, but all he showed us was 4 terrorists on the ground, then the clown ran back to his country to reach another deal with by amending his constitution to abolish death penalty to save his BH friends.

When are you BH lovers and anti-Nigerian people going to pack your load and move to Chad to join your terrorist loving hero.?

What is this idiot saying? BH are killing Nigerians in the NE, but Chad and idris Deby Is your problem? Now let me analyse how stupid you sound:

1. Let's assume Chad is providing safe haven for Boko haram members. Is he also providing safe haven for
Fulani herdsmen and bandits killing Nigerians all over the country (even in Katsina, the home state of PMB). Or was it Idris Deby that advised the Katsina and Zamfara state governors (Masari) to sign a peace treaty with bandits and terrorists?

2. PMB is in power, insurgency can't stop because Chad is providing Haven for them. Was this what you said when GEJ was in power? When GEJ was in power, we castigated and called him names for killing of Nigerians by BH, now PMB is in power, we should let him be because Chad is the reason we have not been able to defeat BH. All these zombies. Mind you, Idris Deby has been president of chad since 1990. So, we can say GEJ couldn't defeat BH because he was incompetent, but PMB can't defeat BH because Chad is shielding Boko haram fighters? Lol. Awon clowns.

3. Have you asked yourself while Chad withdrew it's 1200 soldiers from Nigeria. Soldiers that were joining their Nigerian counterparts to fight BH.

If you are the president of Chad, you will allow your soldiers to continue dying in the hands of BH, while the insurgents that are responsible, when they are captured, they are treated as Kings and tagged "repentant terrorists" with plans to send some abroad for studies, and some to be drafted into the Nigerian army?

Your type of zombieness is high grade?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2020
27Pushing30:

But you believed the “propaganda” report of him begging Idris Deby? Du—a-s

Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by LLMG: 8:04pm On May 21, 2020
Millions of dollars buhari's govt is using to sponsor and empower terrorists.
tillaman:
cry
This breaks my heart walahi, where did we get it wrong ?
Despite all the Millions Of Dollars that gets allocated to The military
Our country is the Grand Canyon of ineptitude
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
Meninmen:

What is this idiot saying? BH are killing Nigerians in the NE, but Chad and idris Deby Is your problem? Now let me analyse how stupid you sound:

1. Let's assume Chad is providing safe haven for Boko haram members. Is he also providing safe haven for
Fulani herdsmen and bandits killing Nigerians all over the country (even in Katsina, the home state of PMB). Or was it Idris Deby that advised the Katsina and Zamfara state governors (Masari) to sign a peace treaty with bandits and terrorists?

2. PMB is in power, insurgency can't stop because Chad is providing Haven for them. Was this what you said when GEJ was in power? When GEJ was in power, we castigated and called him names for killing of Nigerians by BH, now PMB is in power, we should let him be because Chad is the reason we have not been able to defeat BH. All these zombies. Mind you, Idris Deby has been president of chad since 1990. So, we can say GEJ couldn't defeat BH because he was incompetent, but PMB can't defeat BH because Chad is shielding Boko haram fighters? Lol. Awon clowns.

3. Have you asked yourself while Chad withdrew it's 1200 soldiers from Nigeria. Soldiers that were joining their Nigerian counterparts to fight BH.

If you are the president of Chad, you will allow your soldiers to continue dying in the hands of BH, while the insurgents that are responsible, when they are captured, they are treated as Kings and tagged "repentant terrorists" with plans to send some abroad for studies, and some to be drafted into the Nigerian army?

Your type of zombieness is high grade?
[/s]

Ignorant, unpatriotic and anti-Nigeria ipob rants don't move me.

Our brave men and women are killing boko terrorists every day and sacrificing their lives to protect unappreciative and ungrateful people like you, bu all you unpatriotic Igbos do is cry, moan and wail.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by trutht828: 8:10pm On May 21, 2020
hotdo9:

Can't you see that he is at the war front? Can't you see the man wearing military uniform in the video?
Do they write on the forehead who is a soldier and who is not?

And doesn't buratai deserve all the curses he get?
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by trutht828: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[size=8pt][/size]

Our brave men and women are killing boko terrorists every day and sacrificing their lives to protect unappreciative and ungrateful people like you.

No, Boko haram is ambushing them everyday because one of you is giving Intel to terrorists. You should tell us the members of your demonic party that is giving information to Boko haram, you bloodsucking morally decayed lot.
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Justice35: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
I don't have an atom of sympathy for them....see them crying and wailing like babies.......if na armless shites and ipob protesters you will see these pvssies forming gallantry.....lolzzzz see mouth like basket of casava..
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[size=8pt][/size]

Our brave men and women are killing boko terrorists every day and sacrificing their lives to protect unappreciative and ungrateful people like you.

Lol. I forgot to add to my earlier post that the clown should not call me igbo or IPOB because I'm not igbo and he stupidly called me IPOB

Anybody who is logical enough to ask this useless and clueless govt questions is igbo. All hausas, yorubas, fulanis, tivs, Binis, esans, berom, etsakos, Idomas etc love Buhari. Only igbos are anti-buhari and are enemies of Nigeria. Useless and worthless fellow

As for our military men killing BH members everyday, i'm not arguing with you, but I hope you have seen a video of a soldier crying and swearing for Burutai after BH ambushed them in yobe yesterday, killing some and injuring others?

Stupid idiot!
Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by NGpatriot: 8:15pm On May 21, 2020
trutht828:

Can't you see that he is at the war front? Can't you see the man wearing military uniform in the video?
Do they write on the forehead who is a soldier and who is not?

And doesn't buratai deserve all the curses he get?

Every a clown screaming and yelling on video wearing military uniform must be in the military?

How slow can you be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.