Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

PDP does not need your vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP does not need your vote. (723 Views)

Poll: Which party has our best interest at heart.

PDP: 0% (0 votes)
ACN: 100% (1 vote)
LABOUR PARTY: 0% (0 votes)
CPC: 0% (0 votes)
ANPP: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

PDP Does Not Want Elections In Borno, Alleges State Government / Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! / Ekiti 2014 Election: PDP Does Not Need Drug Money - Group Tells Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP does not need your vote. by Mafious(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
I wonder where these country is headed seriously. Young people who do not stand up to these shameless old men would bite their fingers in regret in future.
A PDP stalwart close to the house said this " We don't need anybodies vote we can put ourselves in if we want, we just don't want to be like dictators and we would rule (or better ruin) Nigeria forever.
It make true the adage "A politician that fail to plan is planing to rig".
I pity people who don't have a visa. shocked embarassed angry
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
@poster

Dont worry the party is heading for implosion. their greed is will soon drown them.
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by blacksta(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mafious:

I wonder where these country is headed seriously. Young people who do not stand up to these shameless old men would bite their fingers in regret in future.
A PDP stalwart close to the house said this " We don't need anybodies vote we can put ourselves in if we want, we just don't want to be like dictators and we would rule (or better ruin) Nigeria forever.
It make true the adage "A politician that fail to plan is planing to rig".

I pity people who don't have a visa. shocked embarassed angry

Yet some people we will come and tell us that GEJ is changing PDP for good. For which good i ask?.

I am yet to find where a snake gives birth to a dove.

Nigerians are not yet at the lowest point - when that point is reached reaction will follow.
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by Muza(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2011
If you love corruption and backwardness and a spendthrift govt that spends money with nothing to show for it, vote for Jonathan Goodluck. If you hate corruption as a progressive and want total eradication and instilling of discipline in Nigerians, vote for Gen Buhari. If you want favoritism, selective justice, witch hunting then vote Ribadu.

the choice is yours,make a wise choice,make the right choice and you'll be glad you did

#RSVP
#Rig2011ElectionsAndYouDie
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by naso2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
All of this story , story is because some faceless poster wrote that "A PDP stalwart close to the house". I wonder what that means.

Meanwhile please correct you heading "PDP [size=15pt]those[/size] not need your vote" Abi you follow for the recent waec casualties?
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by Mafious(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ na_so it means the guy is a top shot and is very close to mumsie so I name him, but believe these guy was resolute in his conviction you could see that he was dead serious.
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by precision7: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2011
All of this story , story is because some faceless poster wrote that "A PDP stalwart close to the house". I wonder what that means.

Meanwhile please correct you heading "PDP those not need your vote" Abi you follow for the recent waec casualties? embarassed

The correct heading should be "PDP does not need your vote"
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by Mafious(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2011
I do not honestly think that their is any force on the planet that can stop them from reaching their goal except of course death, but it would take something momentous to wipe out all those greedy brats.
They did not get their by our votes and they cannot be pushed out by our votes SINGLE!!!!!
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by marvix(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
Who is the insider that gave this info?

Why are they going ahead to campaign?

Is there any party in Nigeria that has the reach of PDP?

There is actually no contest, just like a micro finance bank can not compete with a UBA or even a sick Intercontinental, thats the way no opposition party can contest the PDP, this is the truth!!
Re: PDP does not need your vote. by marvix(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
The poll should reflect none of the above, In my candid opinion no party in Nigeria actually have our interests at heart.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Not Give Gej A Chance / Way To Go Fashola - You've Done It Again (bill Clinton) / Anambra State Govt Set Up Igbo Language School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.