Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her (2493 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Marshal9: 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Hello peeps, I'm going to make this as short as possible , I have this friend I met in school, I noticed how interested she seemed whenever we talked, she's the kind that draws you closer without you knowing, her sense of humor is topnotch and I've never had a good conversation like hers

I took her number and we started chatting, I call sometimes but she prefers we chat, eventually we became good friends more than I expected, we shared enough information about ourselves and got to know ourselves better.

Now here's the deal, I was beginning to like her more than I'm supposed to. but i didn't want to get emotionally involved with her due to reasons best known to me.

She asked if I have a girlfriend and I told her I have two, and she told me her relationships was an unstable one since she broke up with her ex, I tried convincing her to go back to him since the reason they broke up was mainly hers.

I was just being nice and protecting myself also from falling in love, " I'm this type of guy that doesn't ask a woman out even if I like her a lot" I play it my ways and succeed mostly, but she was different, and I mean it in every way I really like her but I wanna be sure what I want before I make the move.

Well it appears everything changed since I made a joke about inviting my girlfriend to kick her ass Lol, From there our conversations turned to stickers, and she'll take forever to reply. I noticed and reciprocated the same action cos I don't take it when people feel they're too big, women especially (meaning no offense) lol.

Well I stopped chatting her and went straight to bed only to get up in the morning with her good morning message, I didn't reply immediately cos I had things to do, but when I finally came online in the afternoon, SHE HAD BLOCKED ME ALREADY.

This begs the question Should I call her and ask why she did so?
Or should I turn a blind eye moreover she has blocked me already and move on?

Your opinion would be dearly appreciated. P. S I don't really have two girlfriends, I was just messing with her and I think I miss her already Lol.

Forgive any grammatical or punctuation mistakes thanks
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Jayson504(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmm, from what you said, I think she liked you as well and was willing to be your girlfriend. But everything turned sour when you told her that you have 2 girlfriends already jokingly.

Call her to know why she blocked you. I'm guessing it's because you didn't reply her message on time, and she felt you're no longer interested in her. She was giving you the green light from the beginning bro.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Danny110(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
Call her bro! Stop being a dick, she likes you and has shown u enough signals so stop the jokes and be real for once, tell her ur mind, stop hoping and assuming so u won't create another thread of how a girl u like friend zoned you asking us to advice ur ass......
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2020
Hm
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Marshal9: 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
Jayson504:
Hmmm, from what you said, I think she liked you as well and was willing to be your girlfriend. But everything turned sour when you told her that you have 2 girlfriends already jokingly.

Call her to know why she blocked you. I'm guessing it's because you didn't reply her message on time, and she felt you're no longer interested in her. She was giving you the green light from the beginning bro.

k thanks
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Ningen(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
1. You told her you had two girlfriends.
2. You tried convincing to go back to her EX.

From your words to your actions, guy you didn't signify any interest in her. So isn't it obvious her opinion of you has changed.

To call or not to call depends on YOU.
But if I was in your shoes... I'll move on.

‘She blocked me. Let her initiate contact.’
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Stevecyes(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Bro u blundered.

When she asked u abt your relatnshp u told her u have two women in ur life; (that was the off), mehn that was a clumsy & naive reply..

I think she like and fancy u & also, i think she nurses the thought of idea that u guys can potentially spark up something meaning but your unintelligent reply of having two girlfriends have kind of wane & negated her thoughtform and expectancy of any feasible relatnshp scenario between u both.

She has imagined that if she eventually date u; u have the potential and kinetic energy (tendencies) to cheat on her and women don't like the possibility of their partner cheating on them; even though they cheat alot in a relatnshp affairs. lol

So i think u gat alot explaining and reassuring to do to see if u can win her over, cos now she's vulnerable considering that her current relationship with her partner is a bit shaky and unstable. So any smooth talker can easily win her over at this her very vulnerable time, cos this women are mostly been driven by what they hear.

So if u like her that much as u stated, place a call to her and find out the reason why she blocked u or better still, if u know where she stays; go meet her one on one and talk this shit with her; it's imperative.

Then explain to her that u was just playing some pranks with her that u meant not what u said about dating two women in your life talk.

Then if that was the factual reason she blocked u, she can rescind that decison if at all she nurse the thought of dating u in the first place.

All the best bro; good luck.
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by MMXX: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
What's so difficult with

"Babe I like u and I was wondering if u feel the same way?" Shikena

Let her be the one to settle it

Saves u all the stress

U can text her that if u too shy to say it
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Marshal9: 8:20pm On May 21, 2020
MMXX:
What's so difficult with
"Babe I like u and I was wondering if u feel the same way?" Shikena
Let her be the one to settle it
Saves u all the stress
U can text her that if u too shy to say it
lol bro, that one heavy for mouth oo
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Marshal9: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
Ningen:
1. You told her you had two girlfriends.
2. You tried convincing to go back to her EX.

From your words to your actions, guy you didn't signify any interest in her. So isn't it obvious her opinion of you has changed.

To call or not to call depends on YOU.
But if I was in your shoes... I'll move on.

‘She blocked me. Let her initiate contact.’

Yeah I get you bro
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by MMXX: 8:33pm On May 21, 2020
Marshal9:

lol bro, that one heavy for mouth oo
Text her then
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by nuelsam: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
don't do shit....save yourself the stress. she'll unblock u soon.... talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2020
calm down first...she might unblock u soon....
she just need ur attention

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by fullblast(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2020
Don't mind her...she will definitely be back. Just be patient, this is to allow her anger to cool down. But for now don't rush her. You could send a short text to her of how you are missed her jokes and uniqueness. Or very brief daily Goodmorning texts until her heart warms towards you.
Try as much as possible to avoid talking about her blocking you.. You will definitely talk and laugh over it when she's back.
Later you can now cook up stories of the 2 girls cheating on you..bla bla. And how you just realized she's the best reliable friend you got.
I wish u best

3 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Marshal9: 8:48pm On May 21, 2020
fullblast:
Don't mind her...she will definitely be back. Just be patient, this is to allow her anger to cool down. But for now don't rush her. You could send a short text to her of how you are missed her jokes and uniqueness. Or very brief daily Goomorn texts until her heart warms towards you.
Try as much as possible to avoid talking about her blocking you.. You will definitely talk and laugh over it when she's back.
Later you can now cook up stories of the 2 girls cheated on you..bla bla. And how you just realized she's the best reliable friend you got.
I wish u best

Damn bro you just spoke like a Demi God lol

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by AmazingELixir: 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
undecided undecided

And so..? Won't you rest again..
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Richnerd69: 10:03pm On May 21, 2020
The guys above telling you to call her are all Ass lickers. Dude, I emphasize, don't call Her. You're playing your game well. Don't show her your cards by calling her, that's u going soft .Just relax and act like you know nothing.

I can understand her frustration for actually leaving her on read . She's angry, don't approach her yet. let her initiate the contact like someone stated above( it's all about building attraction), then you both can sort yourselves out. If you really like her then you must tell her how she makes u feel , afterwards .

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2020
Now where them red pill people? Dem never leave you behind?
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Rickmann: 11:12pm On May 21, 2020
Marshal9:
Hello peeps, I'm going to make this as short as possible , I have this friend I met in school, I noticed how interested she seemed whenever we talked, she's the kind that draws you closer without you knowing, her sense of humor is topnotch and I've never had a good conversation like hers

I took her number and we started chatting, I call sometimes but she prefers we chat, eventually we became good friends more than I expected, we shared enough information about ourselves and got to know ourselves better.

Now here's the deal, I was beginning to like her more than I'm supposed to. but i didn't want to get emotionally involved with her due to reasons best known to me.

She asked if I have a girlfriend and I told her I have two, and she told me her relationships was an unstable one since she broke up with her ex, I tried convincing her to go back to him since the reason they broke up was mainly hers.

I was just being nice and protecting myself also from falling in love, " I'm this type of guy that doesn't ask a woman out even if I like her a lot" I play it my ways and succeed mostly, but she was different, and I mean it in every way I really like her but I wanna be sure what I want before I make the move.

Well it appears everything changed since I made a joke about inviting my girlfriend to kick her ass Lol, From there our conversations turned to stickers, and she'll take forever to reply. I noticed and reciprocated the same action cos I don't take it when people feel they're too big, women especially (meaning no offense) lol.

Well I stopped chatting her and went straight to bed only to get up in the morning with her good morning message, I didn't reply immediately cos I had things to do, but when I finally came online in the afternoon, SHE HAD BLOCKED ME ALREADY.

This begs the question Should I call her and ask why she did so?
Or should I turn a blind eye moreover she has blocked me already and move on?

Your opinion would be dearly appreciated. P. S I don't really have two girlfriends, I was just messing with her and I think I miss her already Lol.

Forgive any grammatical or punctuation mistakes thanks

Firstly, you wrote well. I think you went quite far. Ladies love to be protected. For someone who seemed to be getting fond of u by the day and the fact she was just coming out of a relationship, you lost it the moment u said u had two girls and worst of, one of them was gonna kick her ass.. She putting up that attitude was her been natural, and that was the perfect time to call and ask questions cos she was definitely expecting u to... u didn't have to retaliate cos two wrongs don't make a right. I really feel it's never to late to still put a call across if u still care about her.
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Coborona: 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
She blocked you
Don't mind all those saying you should call her

Do not call her, if she can block you over a joke when you guys are not dating, dating her will be hell

The love you think you have for her will soon clear

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Rickmann: 11:19pm On May 21, 2020
Richnerd69:
The guys above telling you to call her are all Ass lickers. Dude, I emphasize, don't call Her. You're playing your game well. Don't show her your cards by calling her, that's u going soft .Just relax and act like you know nothing.

I can understand her frustration for actually leaving her on read . She's angry, don't approach her yet. let her initiate the contact like someone stated above( it's all about building attraction), then you both can sort yourselves out. If you really like her then you must tell her how she makes u feel , afterwards .

I admire your methods Bro..But sometimes we guys need to understand that no matter how tough we've been configured , women are built differently and need to be pampered.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by Nobody: 6:55am On May 22, 2020
Coborona:
She blocked you
Don't mind all those saying you should call her

Do not call her, if she can block you over a joke when you guys are not dating, dating her will be hell

The love you think you have for her will soon clear
Hahahaa! you ehn!
Re: She Blocked Me While I Was Already Crushing On Her by PureGoldh(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2020
Pick up your broken pieces and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Snapchat Slay Queen Send Her Nudes To A New Man Friend. Photo & Video / 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told / Ladies Who Do This Are Not Smart And Superficial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.