Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online (1493 Views)

I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money / Dating A Girl Online Is Like.... / How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by tunize(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
nor give her any card this is one of the most common problem of so many girls una talk small today the next tin na send me card or transport. find mature girl date leave small children.
Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
tunize:
nor give her any card this is one of the most common problem of so many girls una talk small today the next tin na send me card or transport. find mature girl date leave small children.
thanks bro.

She said she wanted to use the airtime to subscribe for her mum... she said she wanted to use the airtime to subscribe for hey mum.

she just gave herself away. Thanks guys
Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by fireback: 12:33am On May 22, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Thanks but she claims she doesn't have a phone that she's using her mom's phone to browse Facebook as she's lost hers.
she doesn't have a phone yet she want you to send her airtime... Bros use your brain naa. na man like you you dey follow chat soo.
Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On May 22, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Thanks but she claims she doesn't have a phone that she's using her mom's phone to browse Facebook as she's lost hers.

Double RED FLAG....... With an added twist of, CATFISH Peppersoup........ cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by TruthDefender(m): 5:40am On May 22, 2020
Calling her, even on video is no proof that's she isn't a scammer. Lots of these type of scams are perpetrated by yahoo guys with girlfriends who participate. if you call, he will give the phone to his girlfriend to talk to you.

Las las Maga(you) will pay. Only way to be sure is to meet her physically,then assess things for yourself

Be woke !

Ollyb10:
Try calling her first nah to see if she's genuine, if possible do video call/calls with her
Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Double RED FLAG....... With an added twist of, CATFISH Peppersoup........ cheesy
Thanks Guys.

see what she's telling me...

having to use a lie to cover another and giving herself away in the process.

Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2020
fireback:
she doesn't have a phone yet she want you to send her airtime... Bros use your brain naa. na man like you you dey follow chat soo.
Thanks bro.. I Don catch am my eye Don clear now

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online by Nobody: 11:11am On May 22, 2020
Someone's airtime is about to cross express

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Report This Issue? / Married Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With Boy, 15, / I Am So Afraid Of What Might Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.