Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. (2481 Views)

I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money / Is It Right To Send Airtime To A Strange Girl Online / Dating A Girl Online Is Like.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by Drealtalker: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Have you ever wanted to date a Canadian girl? Well if you’ve ever wanted that congratulations.

But if you’ve not made that decision I would suggest that you date a Canadian girl at least once in your life time.
What’s There About Canadian Girls
1. They are Super Cute: Really!? Of course they are so cute especially in their Canadian tuxedos. They love denim on denim.

2. Spending Time Outdoors Is Their Thing

They are super cool that they don’t mind hiking on the first date , ooh the secret is that they do this because when winter comes her fireplace � would be hard closest.

3. She Has An Adorable Accent

Is that true? Eh! Yes that’s true Canadian girls have adorable accent.

4. The Country Is Exploding In Multicultural People.

Don’t tell me you haven’t found the one , there is enough for everyone.

5. They Are Health Lovers

Yoga classes, and whole foods are their religion.

6. She Loves Nature And Appreciate It.

You’d find her smelling fresh cut grass straight outta winter

7. Canadian Girls Ain’t Afraid To Show Their Emotions.

She can cry and she can laugh , infact she’d watch the football game with you.

8. They Might Be A Chance She’s Attracted To The Beards.

Hey don’t go freaking that you didn’t shave , she actually likes the beards.

9. She Gets Turned On By Weird Things

Hey! Yo that cabin in the South side or that hose in the forest can be romantic is it’s holla a date so prepare.

10. She’s Probably Used To Being In A Long Distance Relationship.

Distance isn’t an issue she still be committed 100% trust me.

What’s There About Online Dating
The thing there is that there is no much stigma to online dating as it used to be.

I can proudly tell you that almost half the American population knows someone who has tried online dating, or someone who has actually had a real life date from online dating or even someone that had gotten married from online dating.

So your not alone in online dating although there have been scams and all that but that’s by the way.

Although the popular of dating online is growing but still it ain’t that easy to get a date Online.

So let’s jump into How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. It’s going to be a pretty length post so grab some pop corns and sit on a sofa.

How To Date A Canadian Girl Online.
We have listed some fun things about Canadian girls and if you’ve forgotten already scroll up to it.

I have also said a bit in online dating and you can go up to check that.

Dating a Canadian girl online is not a hard thing to do, besides they are normal girls not that they are one super humans from space.

But they have some characteristics that not everyone is familiar with and that’s what I made clear above.

Although dating a girl or lady online or perhaps a Canadian girl one have to follow some lines and pattern not jumping to hey! Hi I want to date you.

Hahaha doesn’t work that way I wish it does.

Some of what we’re going to look into in this post are:

1. Tips To Great Profile.

2. Opening Lines.

3. General Approaches To Starting conversation Online.

4. Tips On engaging In Conversation.

Getting A Canadian Date Online
Haha your time to get a Canadian date am going to help you boost your game and reach your peak.

But first let me give you the hint most girls like 75% that go on POF ( plenty of fish) match.co , or even eHarmony go there to chat or gave so many guys talk to them but nevertheless there are Canadian girls , ladies or woman who are there to actually get a real date.

So note that apart from dating online Canadian girls want to go offline with you. Bear that in mind.

1. The Perfect Online Profile To Get Canadian Girls

I would have started by giving great opening lines like other do but this is Canadian girls we talking about.

They would bounce to your profile first even before replying you so get a good profile first before anything.

Smart Pictures

Don’t forget that your picture would be her first area of interest so make it count.

Great Profile Name

It ain’t time to come up with stupid profile name or sexual stuff hell no….. nothing like laromeo23, bighunkdaddy1 please let your name speak something about you and your personality.

Profile Description

In this section I would absolutely suggest you’d be truthful and honest, also be confident. Be real be positive be simple and be brief.

2. Opening Lines
your opening lines have to be smart. You don’t want to come out with smart profile and dull opening lines.

Some of my popular opening lines are:

Confident Openers

Are you busy right now? Because you could be. With me. Doing it. Right now.
Do you like muscles? I just went to the store and got some. We could share them. I’m talking about meat, btw. Also, I’m ripped.
� + � = :00000 (get it?)
Annnnnnnnd .. . . . I think we’re married now. This is an eloping platform, right?
You are the only woman that exists.
Oh no. Now that I’ve seen your face I can’t remember anything else in my life. I hope I don’t have to be at work right now.
FYI my profile is fake. If you want, though, you can get to know the model in the photos.
I’m sure you get this all the time but DAMN GIRL, your face reminds me that I need to wash my sheets soon.
Nerdy Openers

I’m kind of a rebel. I open chip bags from the bottom.
Wow you are so pretty and I look like a foot. Not even a sexy foot, just a normal foot with hair on the knuckles. Hey! Body hair! That’s hot, right?
Guess who has two thumbs and just got off his parent’s cellphone plan. This guy! Give me your number and I can send you a pic of my thumbs for proof.
I think I love you more than anyone’s ever loved me.
You look cut. I’d like to get some workout tips from you.
OK look, I know I’m way out of my league here, can we just cut to the chase and have you ignore this message as fast as possible.
Funny Openers

Dang girl, are you an angel? Because you fell from heaven . . . oh dammit. I messed that one up. So . . . what’s up?
I’m right behind you. Wait, sorry that was someone else. Okay now look. DANGIT. Still someone else. Hold on I’m on my way!
WHEW thank God I found you! I’ve been dreaming about you so long I was worried you didn’t actually exist and that I was INSANE.
Did you hear about that puppy stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of the Pacific ocean? Apparently its last wish was for us to go on a date. It was so cute!
Hello, yes, I’d like to sign up to join the religion where we worship your face. Yes, the face-worshipping religion.
Stop objectifying me! I’m a person too, you know.
3. Tips On Starting conversation with Canadian Girls Online.

This section would give you guidelines for starting up conversation with Canadian girls so you don’t go online and blow things up.

Don’t Follow The Crowd: forget what comes to your head first like what 90% of the guys do the start by saying hi! Change that be different.
Stop Complimenting her physical appearance: these Canadian girl hear this all the time online and besides they know there hot so stop telling them.
Be Positive: no one like a negative character around so be positive
Relax if she doesn’t respond: don’t smash your windscreen because she didn’t respond there are tons of Canadian women out there.
Kill The Slangs: stop the “ur” and all other Slangs please use good grammar.
Don’t forget the ultimate goal is to Meet up in person: so don’t go a long way chatting chatting without asking for her phone number or making a way to meet in real life.
Make her feel something: make her laugh, tease her a bit.
Have fun!
4. Engaging In A Conversation With A Canadian Girl:

This is the tricky part and the most important apart from having great profile and perfect opening lines you need to get the conversation going with her in order to get the date in real life.

In this scenerio you find most guys messing up and they begin to complain that Canadian girls are hard but they forget to understand that they messed up everything.

You find out that they begin sending tons of messages and the conversation becomes boring or they ask for dates too early or too late.

The key is to read up her profile and ask her questions according to her profile and ask her for a real life date within few messages.

Of course mistakes would be made but don’t forget to learn from them.

The Best Dating Sites In Canada.
I have given an into into the lives of canadian girls and how to date them online but apart from those you still need to know the best sites to visit to meet your Canadian beauty and not just jump into any site you see online.

Note: This list is in line with my research and preference might be different so take note.

eharmony.ca
Match.ca
Lavalife.com
Plentyoffish.com
So above are the best Canadian dating sites sign up for any of them and meet a Canadian beauty I want to hear your experience.

If you loved this post I want you to use the share buttons on your screen to share to social media.

See you in our next post
Source: HERE
Re: How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by WetinConsignMe: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2018
How about 9ja girls
Re: How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by Lomprico2: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
How about 9ja girls

Go look for naija girls thread. This is Canadian girls thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by WetinConsignMe: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lomprico2:

Go look for naija girls thread. This is Canadian girls thread.

So post the thread since u r the poster

How To Date A 9ja Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In 9ja. 
Re: How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by Lomprico2: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

So post the thread since u r the poster

How To Date A 9ja Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In 9ja. 

Gerarahere
Re: How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. by WetinConsignMe: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lomprico2:

Gerarahere

Gerarahere what? This is a 9ja forum. I'm in 9ja.
Why the fúck should I be worried about Canadian girls? U geraraherr

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant / Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos / BBNaija: Diane Removes Her Panties Before Other Housemates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.