Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl (729 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by Transparent(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2020
A man, Biyi Tudors has shared pictures of his new girlfriend, 5 days after announcing his search for a serious relationship with a lady between the ages of 22 and 25.

On the 15th of May, 2020, Biyi Tudors took to his Twitter page to reveal that he was looking for a serious relationship, adding that the age of the lady is a deal breaker.

“Hi , I am currently looking for a serious relationship myself but age might be a deal breaker for me (I’m looking for someone between the ages of 22 – 25).

“I currently work as strategist at a top 10 digital advertising and media buying company in Ikeja GRA”,

He wrote:

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/21/love-story-5-days-after-announcing-search-for-serious-relationship-man-shows-off-his-girlfriend/
Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by phelonrays: 10:54pm On May 21, 2020
Congrats

It's really a success, 5 days, wow

Guinness book of records await thee crycryundecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by Oluromantic: 10:57pm On May 21, 2020

“I currently work as strategist at a top 10 digital advertising and media buying company in Ikeja GRA”,
With this, even Gulder book of records can be broken in search for a Nigerian girl.

Congrats!
Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by AlphaStorm: 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
Lets korbet it. It will end in Tears
Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by Oluromantic: 11:03pm On May 21, 2020
AlphaStorm:
Lets korbet it. It will end in Tears
I just no want talk before ppl say I get bad belle. Honestly what came to my mind when I heard of 22-25 was ...can this guy handle her excesses and immaturity... But ppl won't see it from that view

Everything for life na risk sha. Some risk no just get good ending and some do
Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by longetivity(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2020
i sabi the girl
Re: 5 Days After Announcing Search For Serious Relationship, Man Shows Off His Girl by eunisam: 11:14pm On May 21, 2020
weris the pikture

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll Shops ‘can’t Keep Up With Demand’ During Coronavirus Lockdown / (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business / Family Jailed For Having Sex With Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.